3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Many people hate when others get enjoyment out of something they don’t enjoy. That’s human nature, which is fine. I find myself doing the same for a lot of things in life. What’s strange is how these same people continue to follow the story and play all the updates. I guess they’re just waiting for the project to get abandoned or become unpopular so they can have their moment. Or else they’re cucks to the story and like the punishment. Either way, it’s best to use the glorious ignore feature when it comes to the trolls.
The whole situation is that we love this project, your project!
Yes, everyone has their own opinion about this or that, but we will not impose it!
And there are individuals who are driven by blindness, are ready to report posts under their own comments! :ROFLMAO:
This kind of fan base is not a healthy fan base, i say this as a doctor!:sneaky:

Oct 1, 2023

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
For your engagement, I apologize for mischaracterizing your intention. It struck a nerve with me as the tone resembled corporate-speak dismissiveness but thank you for the clarification.

I'd agree with scorning the group who criticizes people merely for supporting a game they happen to enjoy - those are just unhappy people.
I come on here after updates to gauge reactions- good or bad. It helps, since I’m not perfect. I’m in a brainstorming phase this weekend and will go back into the “lab” soon to write. The reactions haven’t changed my approach to the story, but I do admit that I didn’t do a good job with David in the update… I rushed through his scene with Anna, in hindsight. Thats something helpful I can take away from negative feedback. David was already going to get more attention next update, but I realize I need to tighten it up.

Someone mentioned it in this thread about people being too focused on a single update. I agree… this update was a bridge, so it was going to be fairly kinetic. To get from point A (breakup) to point B (moving back in), I didn’t want to veer off on paths. I tried to give fair warning that the update was mostly a bridge to two parts of the story.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
So in the next update Chris visit Anna and David, "Lets have some wine....." .... "Ooh Dear Anna, can I crash

I like that you made a SPOILER, so we could see that she in fact was sitting on a dick, yup, she got dicked "cheney"
You haven't noticed that i added some growing hair on her pubic area - i'm very attentive to detail :sneaky: . xD

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
You are a very, very bad man but this is the perverted action we want to see [well me anyway]. Looking forward to see what happens when she has dinner with him. He has lusted after her for so long it will be interesting to see how he plays it. The downside is that it is Thursday night so it may be a while before we see it.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes