3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Before I play this game, I had a few questions if u folks could answer?

1. How much content is there till now, is it just groping or blue balling or more have happened ?
2. Pacing of the game, is it AWAM level slow or faster?
3. Should I go for it or wait for the next update?
4. Gaps between updates?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Before I play this game, I had a few questions if u folks could answer?

1. How much content is there till now, is it just groping or blue balling or more have happened ?
2. Pacing of the game, is it AWAM level slow or faster?
3. Should I go for it or wait for the next update?
4. Gaps between updates?
1.If you're expecting a female character to quickly fuck anything that moves, this isn't the game, you may quickly be disappointed - there's a bit of teasing and sexting. This game is slow burning and corruption.
And you have to be patient, because you won't see the main female character fully naked anytime soon

2. These are two different games and the comparison is pointless

3. It's up to you what you expect from the upcoming version - if you expect quick sex in the game, you have to wait, come back after some time.

4.. The creator never gives any specific time frame. Or when he is sure that he is getting closer or that he will be delayed.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I've been trying to play through this game. I played through David's story... that was painful. Now 'm on Anna's story, and I am sitting here ready to scream! Man alive, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk... some of the conversations got SO annoying I ended up slamming my space bar to get through them without reading and it STILL took a few hits!

Someone please tell me this game gets better?!
Define better? If your looking for old man cock, well then your in luck, if your hoping to see Anna nudity, we’ll :cry: IMG_2385.gif

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Define better? If your looking for old man cock, well then your in luck, if your hoping to see Anna nudity, we’ll :cry: View attachment 3393495
LOL, no, I love a good story above sex or even nudes or I wouldn't be playing it still but... I DO like a good story and endless chatter, repeating some of the same things giving every.... little... tiny... detail of ones life and how many times they chewed their food and farted gets a bit much after a while. It also insults my intelligence to have a girl from the office who used to hate Anna for years, suddenly friend her and within a week she's acting like a best friend and asking her an endless amount of extremely personal sexual questions and not answering any about her??

I realize this is fiction and a slow burn, which is the type of game I generally enjoy but... a half hour of looking at the same two images and paragraphs upon paragraphs of mindless chatter is a bit much. This visual novel is a whole lot of novel and not much visual or even story. I'll keep playing and HOPEFULLY my mind will change.

On a positive note, I actually loved the lack of nudity and the fact that when they had sex it showed very little, believe it or not. I was a little disappointed that different choices didn't change the story much, but I expect that to happen later I guess but... don't burn it TOO SLOW and I hope the dev learns to condense his conversations in game down to get to the point a tad faster.

Reactions: rosewaterapple

Verringern

Sep 21, 2023
I always refer back to a real life situation when I think of how far people are willing to go to do crazy shit. I know of a woman who faked a pregnancy - apparently as a way to keep a guy attached to her - and she took it all the way to a baby shower with family and friends where she used a pillow to give the illusion she was pregnant (my aunt was at the shower). The ruse ended eventually, but damn, that’s mind-blowing… the guests bought her gifts and everything. All done so she could keep a guy from dumping her.

So, given that, I chuckle when people say Kendra or Anna do things that are unbelievable, such as Kendra - who is off her meds - pulling a gun on Marcel. I mean really, that’s unrealistic? Living in the USA and following the news… this kind of crazy stuff happens all. The. Time.
You'll never see a men pretending to have a big dick.
Cause he'll show up in the evening.
I pity straight men, we're pathetic :D

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
LOL, no, I love a good story above sex or even nudes or I wouldn't be playing it still but... I DO like a good story and endless chatter, repeating some of the same things giving every.... little... tiny... detail of ones life and how many times they chewed their food and farted gets a bit much after a while. It also insults my intelligence to have a girl from the office who used to hate Anna for years, suddenly friend her and within a week she's acting like a best friend and asking her an endless amount of extremely personal sexual questions and not answering any about her??

I realize this is fiction and a slow burn, which is the type of game I generally enjoy but... a half hour of looking at the same two images and paragraphs upon paragraphs of mindless chatter is a bit much. This visual novel is a whole lot of novel and not much visual or even story. I'll keep playing and HOPEFULLY my mind will change.

On a positive note, I actually loved the lack of nudity and the fact that when they had sex it showed very little, believe it or not. I was a little disappointed that different choices didn't change the story much, but I expect that to happen later I guess but... don't burn it TOO SLOW and I hope the dev learns to condense his conversations in game down to get to the point a tad faster.
______________________________________________+++++++++++__________________________________________

"Night Hacker, post: 13076411, member: 3878358"]
LOL, no, I love a good story above sex or even nudes or I wouldn't be playing it still but... I DO like a good story and endless chatter, repeating some of the same things giving every.... little... tiny... detail of ones life and how many times they chewed their food and farted gets a bit much after a while. That is life for many, nothing but babble about meaningless topics. Sadly, to get the story and plot one has to tease it out from the rest of the dialogue.

It also insults my intelligence to have a girl from the office who used to hate Anna for years, suddenly friend her and within a week she's acting like a best friend and asking her an endless amount of extremely personal sexual questions and not answering any about her?? The story starts with a psychopath (charming, lack of remorse, narcissist, promiscuous, manipulative, pathological, psychotic, irresponsible...etc.). Sounds like Kendra. And psychopaths will move heaven and earth to get what they want.

I realize this is fiction and a slow burn, which is the type of game I generally enjoy but... a half hour of looking at the same two images and paragraphs upon paragraphs of mindless chatter is a bit much. That would depend on what information the writer is trying to convey. It also adds a measure of having a human touch to their characters.

This visual novel is a whole lot of novel and not much visual or even story. I'll keep playing and HOPEFULLY my mind will change. Writers have a huge hill to climb when telling a story. First, they have to create the setting and define the characters. But second, overlooked in writing is getting the audience to care about the characters and get the audience involved. This is still just the start of the story and the groundwork hasn't been completed yet.

Honestly if a change is need and that isn't too late to make them is player consequences. What I mean by that is if Anna is at a low level of submission, then the Hank route can't happen or if Anna isn't naughty enough, Chris or Jake route can't happen. The right mix of naughty and Submission then the Marvin route can't go forward. But what really is needed are key choices that close or open the routes. An example would be, Anna fantasies about Marvin and without Anna doing that then no Marvin (we would see all the side Marvin content, but not any of the "good" scenes. I really hope this game when it comes to an end that it's not like the DMV with all the male characters with a ticket are standing in line to be next for their turn.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
______________________________________________+++++++++++__________________________________________

"Night Hacker, post: 13076411, member: 3878358"]
LOL, no, I love a good story above sex or even nudes or I wouldn't be playing it still but... I DO like a good story and endless chatter, repeating some of the same things giving every.... little... tiny... detail of ones life and how many times they chewed their food and farted gets a bit much after a while. That is life for many, nothing but babble about meaningless topics. Sadly, to get the story and plot one has to tease it out from the rest of the dialogue.

It also insults my intelligence to have a girl from the office who used to hate Anna for years, suddenly friend her and within a week she's acting like a best friend and asking her an endless amount of extremely personal sexual questions and not answering any about her?? The story starts with a psychopath (charming, lack of remorse, narcissist, promiscuous, manipulative, pathological, psychotic, irresponsible...etc.). Sounds like Kendra. And psychopaths will move heaven and earth to get what they want.

I realize this is fiction and a slow burn, which is the type of game I generally enjoy but... a half hour of looking at the same two images and paragraphs upon paragraphs of mindless chatter is a bit much. That would depend on what information the writer is trying to convey. It also adds a measure of having a human touch to their characters.

This visual novel is a whole lot of novel and not much visual or even story. I'll keep playing and HOPEFULLY my mind will change. Writers have a huge hill to climb when telling a story. First, they have to create the setting and define the characters. But second, overlooked in writing is getting the audience to care about the characters and get the audience involved. This is still just the start of the story and the groundwork hasn't been completed yet.

Honestly if a change is need and that isn't too late to make them is player consequences. What I mean by that is if Anna is at a low level of submission, then the Hank route can't happen or if Anna isn't naughty enough, Chris or Jake route can't happen. The right mix of naughty and Submission then the Marvin route can't go forward. But what really is needed are key choices that close or open the routes. An example would be, Anna fantasies about Marvin and without Anna doing that then no Marvin (we would see all the side Marvin content, but not any of the "good" scenes. I really hope this game when it comes to an end that it's not like the DMV with all the male characters with a ticket are standing in line to be next for their turn.

I do agree on the consequences and the different paths and requirements. That would be a nice change, BUT... the problem with different paths like that is that it adds MUCH more work and development time to the game. The amount of possibilities multiplies exponentially with more paths. I was honestly surprised there was no real difference other than some minor dialog changes when you chose differently. I didn't like some choices I had made so I went back and redone them and.... nothing really changed.

But... maybe later? Time will tell. It's not like I'm running out of games to play. I don't even know where I heard of this one, it's one of those side games I was meaning to try.

Reactions: mulerider

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I do agree on the consequences and the different paths and requirements. That would be a nice change, BUT... the problem with different paths like that is that it adds MUCH more work and development time to the game. The amount of possibilities multiplies exponentially with more paths. I was honestly surprised there was no real difference other than some minor dialog changes when you chose differently. I didn't like some choices I had made so I went back and redone them and.... nothing really changed.

But... maybe later? Time will tell. It's not like I'm running out of games to play. I don't even know where I heard of this one, it's one of those side games I was meaning to try.
Why the choices don't differ much from each other other than a little dialogue. Because Ch1 and Ch2 are kinetic, but some Ch1 choices affect Ch2. E.g. Ch1 people were angry that Anna sent Chris photos, that she was already cheating on NTR, but Anna didn't send Chris any nude photos. The creator responded to this criticism and said she would think about it or give her a choice. But he didn't and people got angry again. In Ch2 he said that you don't know how Anna will react to sending the photos and gave a choice: How will Anna react to sending the photos in Ch2. I already have a similar situation where Chris asks Anna again to send photos and she may or may not refuse him. Just like at the pool, people were once again angry that Anna reacted badly to Marvin's groping. There is one more choice that I didn't even know about - all I had to do was go to dinner with him at Ch2. And when he Marvin's groping Anne again, there will be a choice - you can let him or not. I think in Ch3 we will have the opportunity to go to the pool with them and Kendra again, just like we did with Chris' photos. There will be a choice whether Anna should go to the swimming pool again. The creator then said that if possible, he would like to work on the same scenes with different dialogues and choices, so as not to create additional, unnecessary scenes that will lengthen the update and the game.

You're making an example

Ch1-Anna sends photos to Chris -

No choices for players

Ch2 - Anna reacts to sending photos -
The player has a choice

Ch2 - Chris asks again to send photos of Anne
The player has a choice

Ch2 - Marvin asks Anne to eat dinner with him
The player has a choice - - Change in relationship points from rejected to not sure

Ch2 - Anna is groped by Marvin at the pool
No choices for players, but if you go to dinner with Marvin
The player has a choice - Change in relationship points not sure to rejected

Ch3 - no more kinetic choices Will Anna go to the pool again with Marvin and Kendra?
The player has a choice

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
So many essays in the comments, like people, write a game already!
_________________________________+++++++++++++____________________________________________________

Yes.... I have for one game and a technical advisor in one other game (H-games)
Yes, I have written a poem and appears in an Anthology of poems
Yes, I wrote briefly a series of short stories that were published
And have provided assistance for guess lecture presentations (American Civil War) as well assisted in turning an actual Civil War diary into a small novel

I don't mind assisting content creation unless it involves crazy amounts of time unless it's something of interest to me or am well compensated. Here, I just enjoy throwing in my two cents for the fun of it-- I only follow this game and two others because of the quality and the efforts the artists are attempting to make it a work of art and not just some erotic fantasy gone bad.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So far we know that Anna is questioning her marriage with David and slowly Kendra is making some moves but it’s going incredibly slowly. My question is what needs to happen in order for her to start doing more naughty and lewd things with other guys

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
So far we know that Anna is questioning her marriage with David and slowly Kendra is making some moves but it’s going incredibly slowly. My question is what needs to happen in order for her to start doing more naughty and lewd things with other guys
Time has to pass in the game, you can't turn a faithful wife into a cum slut in a week.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
So, Kendra is on a revenge streak, I mean she made her big play with the cheating scandal, her mission is unsuccessful, the perfect marriage is even stronger now. Anna has shown her loyalty to her husband, and that's the dirtiest route possible so far. THE END.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
_______________________________++++++++++++++____________________________________________________

It's pretty easy and I already posted "what needs to happen" earlier.

Anna and David need more of a falling out. Something else happens, like Alexia sending Anna a letter apologizing for the "affair" and that she wasn't ware Daivid was married or had thought he was getting a divorce. Time is on David's side as Anna calms down some, but such a letter would refresh Anna's rage. But another falling out point would be David does something stupid and out of frustration and anger blows up on Anna proclaiming his innocents.

Anna can find out David's company is having issues (if David had kept it quiet earlier) and Anna can take it as a lack of trust. Even better Anna could be totally innocent and some random dude hits on her, and David goes ballistic....

Any number of events can happen to stress the situation.

Also, Anna's character hasn't been totally reviewed of her past. This would be a good time to bring up any Anna fetishes or fantasies prior to David that would help any of the other routes along.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: garret64

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Time has to pass in the game, you can't turn a faithful wife into a cum slut in a week.
________________________________________++++++++++++++__________________________________________

If there is a little part of Anna that is in the past with a few quirks, Anna can fall back on them, and the transition can happen a little quicker.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
_______________________________++++++++++++++____________________________________________________

It's pretty easy and I already posted "what needs to happen" earlier.

Anna and David need more of a falling out. Something else happens, like Alexia sending Anna a letter apologizing for the "affair" and that she wasn't ware Daivid was married or had thought he was getting a divorce. Time is on David's side as Anna calms down some, but such a letter would refresh Anna's rage. But another falling out point would be David does something stupid and out of frustration and anger blows up on Anna proclaiming his innocents.

Anna can find out David's company is having issues (if David had kept it quiet earlier) and Anna can take it as a lack of trust. Even better Anna could be totally innocent and some random dude hits on her, and David goes ballistic....

Any number of events can happen to stress the situation.

Also, Anna's character hasn't been totally reviewed of her past. This would be a good time to bring up any Anna fetishes or fantasies prior to David that would help any of the other routes along.
Yeah and David could check Anna’s phone and see all the sexting and dick pics from Chris and probly old geezer Grant, Marvin “the molester” and Hank “the tank”

Last edited:

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
________________________________________++++++++++++++__________________________________________

If there is a little part of Anna that is in the past with a few quirks, Anna can fall back on them, and the transition can happen a little quicker.
Well in the past Anna didn't have a baby which reminds her several times a day that she is a married mother.

That's why I'm in favor of the developer not letting us play every day and planning jumps in time. so that Anna's corruption path becomes more realistic.

Reactions: DarthSpitz717
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes