3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Stop being such an enabler saying nudity and sex aren’t important in this game! You speak for yourself not us and it’s already slowburn, don’t need your encouragement to make it slower. Didn’t hear you complaining about old man dick, so you must be very happy with male nudity :ROFLMAO:
So you didn't even read my comment properly. I said TO ME sex and nudity isn't that important as I prefer the tease over that. To most others, sex and nudity is the most important. Thats why he's lost so many subs. Maybe read it again and see I wasn't speaking for anyone but myself and explaining I'm in the minority with that choice. Thanks for the insults!

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The story is interesting, the plot develops logically and consistently. In many projects, the developers start to rush, turning the heroine simply into a whore. I'm surprised that here too, some people were waiting for sex in the last update, it would be absurd and illogical, the point in the gradual corruption of the heroine in the past updates would be lost.
And I don't understand the claims about "blue balls". Even as fap content, the update was good, it's the sexual tension between Anna and Marvin. More on Marvin's part of course :LOL: :sneaky: , but Anna hasn't yet sorted out her feelings for this poor miserable old man being humiliated by Kendra:cry:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Fap content - its Chris's dick and two grandpantss jerking off?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ok.:sneaky:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Of course, bare skin and sex is important in an erotic game. That's probably self-explanatory. But I, for myself, always say: story is half the fun. First of all, the relationships have to be built up and a certain ark of tension created, which then discharges itself in sex. There are a lot of games where sex starts very early. But often it doesn't come across as it should, because there is no development, no tension. It doesn't work if it's not the right time.

People should learn to be be patient and leave the church in the village. The game isn't that old yet. I know other games that have been in development for more than 6 years, for example AWAM. And still hardly anything has happened there. Then there are other games where there might be an update in 1-2 years, but then it's a whole chapter, for example BaDik. And that game rightly has a huge fan base. Then there are other games, like those from NTL media, which get 2 updates a month, with corresponding reductions in quality. Nevertheless they are very successful. But the recipe for success for a VN is quality, not time. Anyone who needs quick material to jerk off is generally wrong at a VN.

Here, however, with several LIs, this can theoretically happen at any time. I'd rather wait a little longer and have it served properly than be showered with it and then be bored because there's nothing special about it. The time will come. And then there will be more enthusiastic fans. :p
BaDik has material to jerkoff in their first 2 years of release...so the thing is ..I agree VN should have background story yes for which we all have waited for more than 2 years in this but asking for more patience from the fanbase those who already showed 2+ years of loyalty to this novel is discouragment.

The story is never boring even after sex...if one has the vision on how to take the story forward after sex, it will not be boring. But, if the story is all about sex and thats the end, then keep teasing for 10 more years. Like Awam, I dont think developer has any idea about how to take story forward after sophia will have sex with suppose her son or any cheating path of sophia..he don't know what will be the story after sophia cheat in any path/ all paths...that's why he keep teasing for 7 years. BaDik..the season goes on even after sex in season 1, season 2 and now its on season 3...all season has sex and the story keep moving forward.

Last edited:

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
If you guys think you could do it better why not just produce your own game?

There are so many soulless games out there which don't captivate me at all. "A Perfect Marriage" is one of the very few that are different. It would be nuts to change anything about that game. It's perfect. Please, keep going, Mr_Palmer, and don't let those impatient whiners spoil your day!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

There are so many soulless games out there which don't captivate me at all. "A Perfect Marriage" is one of the very few that are different. It would be nuts to change anything about that game. It's perfect. Please, keep going, Mr_Palmer, and don't let those impatient whiners spoil your day!
Why is it that if someone expresses his subjective-constructive criticism, he is immediately offered:
a. create your own game
b. why do you ask questions and criticize, do you pay to the dev or play for free?
c. this is not a game for you, we don't do that here
d. you don’t understand it’s too early for sex, the plot is still being built up
e. get lost
:ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Kiss that ass nice and shiny, but don’t forget his other cheek and ass crack. Get your face all up in there
IMG_2972.png
IMG_2829.jpeg IMG_2796.gif

Impostor69POS

Apr 30, 2022
Hello
The decrease in patrons is common after a release. I encourage supporters to come back when I have another release, because it takes a few months. If people don’t want to support me in “dead” months that’s totally fine. I don’t do that much in Patron, so there isn’t much content between releases. This is because I have to use all my free time developing the game. That’s what I want and what people want the most, so that’s what I’m going to deliver instead of side content or chats. However, I appreciate those who do support the game in dead months, because as I’ve explained many times on this thread, the support is what keeps the project alive. But the story is the story… I’m not going to change things so more people support. Obviously, I’d have done that long ago. I mean, if you don’t think things are going to heat up soon based on how the story is going, not sure what to tell you. Most of my supporters realize that and are excited to follow the journey.
Hello Dev, when you gonna make discord?

Reactions: SimilarToMe

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I never said that, but being reasonable won't hurt either.

Mr_Palmer explained several times in this very thread why he keeps delaying the sex scenes and he mentioned that his supporters endorse this approach. And now there's a couple of freeloaders on f95zone.to raising a hue and cry demanding to do the very opposite. Ask yourself: Why should he listen?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Mr_Palmer explained several times in this very thread why he keeps delaying the sex scenes and he mentioned that his supporters endorse this approach. And now there's a couple of freeloaders on f95zone.to raising a hue and cry demanding to do the very opposite. Ask yourself: Why should he listen?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So no one says that he should listen us and no one writes a petition with a complaint!

We express our opinion based on the words of the dev! He warned that the first two chapters are kinetic and without hot scenes, everyone accepted this, and no one objected, updates came out regularly, every two to three months! And for this he was praised and supported!
But as it got to the third chapter, problems and delays in updates began, four to five months for development and besides, it turned out that this is not the third chapter at all, but the logical conclusion of the first two chapters!
Based on the experience of other projects, we will not say their names, development can drag on for years, without really showing any hot scenes! And if the person who wrote above did not lie, and Mr. Palmer lost 70% of his support, then this is a colossal amount, maybe they stopped supporting him precisely because of the same thoughts!?
70% is not even half, it is not a 50/50 opinion, it is the majority of the audience!

P.S: and one more thing, the dev, again, has no difficulties with demonstrating jerking grandpants and "dickpics" from Chris!

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

Freeloaders? I would be financially supporting the game if the game was actually a hardcore sex game. Mills and Boon is more hardcore. The game is only catering to a niche market of squares that's why they are supporting it. I have a proven track record I have supported more games than I can count. At times I have supported over 10 games at a time and paying some big dollars for the better ones. At the moment the only game I care to support is Babysitters because I have a thing for Lara and at least she puts out and no longer support many games, because it's obvious many developers are just milking supporters, or I don't like the plot development. The upside is Anna has great potential.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So no one says that he should listen us and no one writes a petition with a complaint!

We express our opinion based on the words of the dev! He warned that the first two chapters are kinetic and without hot scenes, everyone accepted this, and no one objected, updates came out regularly, every two to three months! And for this he was praised and supported!
But as it got to the third chapter, problems and delays in updates began, four to five months for development and besides, it turned out that this is not the third chapter at all, but the logical conclusion of the first two chapters!
Based on the experience of other projects, we will not say their names, development can drag on for years, without really showing any hot scenes! And if the person who wrote above did not lie, and Mr. Palmer lost 70% of his support, then this is a colossal amount, maybe they stopped supporting him precisely because of the same thoughts!?
70% is not even half, it is not a 50/50 opinion, it is the majority of the audience!

P.S: and one more thing, the dev, again, has no difficulties with demonstrating jerking grandpants and "dickpics" from Chris!
And I was a former supporter of this game but since he didn’t listen to me or my votes in his polls where old man character always wins over anyone else, I said screw this, I’ll use my support on games that actually have nudity with the main female character and the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard devs say is this “as soon as my main female character has sex, then nobody will be interested in the game anymore”
This couldn’t be more false, but some devs want us to believe this, I for one have never quit playing a game cause the main character had a sex scene, even if it was in the first update.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
And I was a former supporter of this game but since he didn’t listen to me or my votes in his polls where old man character always wins over anyone else, I said screw this, I’ll use my support on games that actually have nudity with the main female character and the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard devs say is this “as soon as my main female character has sex, then nobody will be interested in the game anymore”
This couldn’t be more false, but some devs want us to believe this, I for one have never quit playing a game cause the main character had a sex scene, even if it was in the first update.
The dilemma here is that we don't know what "business model" Mr. Palmer has.
-If for him sex means the end of the story, then everything is clear.
-If he chose the path like other devs to tease their fans to the extreme, then he won’t succeed because he said "something else".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-Maybe he just doesn't know how to do it?

It’s just that, again, no one asks for sex right now, people are wondering why we don’t see naked Anna, because she manstrubated twice and had sex with David.

But it’s unlikely that Mr. Palmer will answer us.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes