3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The thing is this story can fulfil both path..
1. Those who wanna play tease path..play faithful ana ..wait for the situation where she will get submisive from hank / neighbour / uncle or anyone. They can enjoy slow seduction and everything.
2. Those who wanna play naughty ana path and want ana to initiate tease and cheat.

The only thing I dont understand is people who like 1st path always want developer not to do any development on 2nd path and not make character go on 2nd path calling them names and all...there is no need for that. If an update has 400 renders ..make 200 renders for both path.....it's like people who dont enjoy sex, don't let others enjoy sex too lol. like i dont want ana to have sex so i will not let others to play content of naughty ana too lol

1. faithful path (Loyalty) Anna can be naughty and if the player wants, can lead Anna to cheat or not
2. Cheat Path (Dominace)
3. The Way of (Submission) Anna may cheat, but she is not convinced
grgrgrgrg.jpg

I will tell you what I think, why I like the first path, because it is more interesting for now than the others, which are painfully predictable and there is nothing original that I haven't seen in other games. And every failure of sexy predecessors is like honey to my heart. But the creator said that he wanted to develop all the paths at once so as not to waste time on creating each one separately. And work if possible on the same scenes but with different choices and dialogues. So as not to extend the update and the game unnecessarily.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:The next new update will be Ch3

The creator said that he won't force you to do anything if you choose well, Anna won't have sex with anyone if you don't like certain characters. But choose well.

These are his original words

,,I'll certainly give you an obvious choice when that time comes. If you never want her to give into a character, fine, I won't force that, just make the right decisions when the time comes. In fact, if you do reject someone until the end, that may end up resulting in an ending for tha,,

Here is my question that I asked that we are at the end of Ch2 and the choices are kinetic and the creator answered yes.

But we are still at the end of Ch2, so these are still kinetic choices. You will see the consequences of these choices in Ch3.
,, Correct. So, if you reject Chris, Anna won’t send him a picture in this update. If you reject Marvin, she won’t let him grope her for more than a few seconds. Your choices are already making a difference. Granted, they may not be what you want her to ultimately do, but you can only influence her.,,
Well you like it or not..marvin and especially Jake in ch1 bar scene is forced...even if you reject them all the time, that bar scene will come and jake will drop ana to home where ana like his smell and stuff....that's forced part. whether you like jake or not, he will be forced and ana is made to be attracted towards jake after he drop her at home. Same with her uncle...you cannot stop him from groping ana, thats forced..there is no option to stop him or her neighbour massage ...all those were forced. Hank ..idk yea you can show that you are not interested but i think Hank have power and authority and he knows about david's company....so he will take advantage of that for sure where ana has to be submissive or she will lose the job. Idk if developer wanna build the story that way or not in future...but if tease group will approach him requesting ohh no dont make Ana be the bitch of Hank, he will take Hank off too.

Finally the thing about kinetics...see kinetics means keep going on..its just how the story move forward....Just giving you an example..if I play ana as naughty where she give in to Chris..does it mean she will behave as a slut to whole office guys?? it depends on how developer wanna take the story with each character right...like next update you will see ana with Hank and jake storyline....so no matter even if ana fuck gym guy in chapter 2, his storyline will not effect Ana choices in the upcoming update. That's why I am saying...showing sex with any character will not ruin the story at all with upcoming updates....as there are so many story line with different characters.

My only issue is while playing as Ana naughty path and giving in ana to chris or marvin..the scene doesnt reach to sex part or even to the hot or intimate part. so idk if in ch3 there will be any intimate scene or not...i am just hoping for that there should be some really hot intimate scene from next update on naughty path of Ana and not like just a boobshow, dik touch etc. and that too on mobile lol (I dont even count it as a tease). The hot scene part should be playble like ana allowing touches and going further or something like that. But no option is there for that...something like Marvin's bar scene. Like if Ana allows marvin touches upto thighs and panty in bar in CH1...next scene with marvin should be more intimate...but all he did was he groped ass and thats it in Ch2 ..and that too there was no option where ana wants to take it further or not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well you like it or not..marvin and especially Jake in ch1 bar scene is forced...even if you reject them all the time, that bar scene will come and jake will drop ana to home where ana like his smell and stuff....that's forced part. whether you like jake or not, he will be forced and ana is made to be attracted towards jake after he drop her at home. Same with her uncle...you cannot stop him from groping ana, thats forced..there is no option to stop him or her neighbour massage ...all those were forced. Hank ..idk yea you can show that you are not interested but i think Hank have power and authority and he knows about david's company....so he will take advantage of that for sure where ana has to be submissive or she will lose the job. Idk if developer wanna build the story that way or not in future...but if tease group will approach him requesting ohh no dont make Ana be the bitch of Hank, he will take Hank off too.

Finally the thing about kinetics...see kinetics means keep going on..its just how the story move forward....Just giving you an example..if I play ana as naughty where she give in to Chris..does it mean she will behave as a slut to whole office guys?? it depends on how developer wanna take the story with each character right...like next update you will see ana with Hank and jake storyline....so no matter even if ana fuck gym guy in chapter 2, his storyline will not effect Ana choices in the upcoming update. That's why I am saying...showing sex with any character will not ruin the story at all with upcoming updates....as there are so many story line with different characters.

thighs and panty in bar in CH1...next scene with marvin should be more intimate...but all he did was he groped ass and thats it in Ch2 ..and that too there was no option where ana wants to take it further or not.
Marvin wasn't there at all CH1 so you're wrong there. This scene was CH2 when he was groped Anne during a happy hour

If you were forced to do something, it would be hopeless and the choices you made in the previous chapters would be pointless. The creator would look like a liar and what he says and his posts, I don't think he needs it. He would piss off a lot of people in this thread.

, Correct. So, if you reject Chris, Anna won’t send him a picture in this update. If you reject Marvin, she won’t let him grope her for more than a few seconds. Your choices are already making a difference. Granted, they may not be what you want her to ultimately do, but you can only influence her.,,

Here is an example of a choice, there is nothing forced anywhere

Ch1 and Ch2 - kinetic choices

Ch1-Anna sends photos to Chris -

No choices for players

Ch2 - Anna reacts to sending photos -
The player has a choice

Ch2 - Chris asks again to send photos of Anne
The player has a choice

Ch2 - Marvin asks Anne to eat dinner with him
The player has a choice - - Change in relationship points from rejected to not sure

Ch2 - Anna is groped by Marvin at the pool
No choices for players, but if you go to dinner with Marvin
The player has a choice - Change in relationship points not sure to rejected

Ch3 - no more kinetic choices Will Anna go to the pool again with Marvin and Kendra?
The player has a choice

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Marvin wasn't there at all CH1 so you're wrong there. This scene was CH2 when he was groped Anne during a happy hour

If you were forced to do something, it would be hopeless and the choices you made in the previous chapters would be pointless. The creator would look like a liar and what he says and his posts, I don't think he needs it. He would piss off a lot of people in this thread.

, Correct. So, if you reject Chris, Anna won’t send him a picture in this update. If you reject Marvin, she won’t let him grope her for more than a few seconds. Your choices are already making a difference. Granted, they may not be what you want her to ultimately do, but you can only influence her.,,

Here is an example of a choice, there is nothing forced anywhere

Ch1-Anna sends photos to Chris -
No choices for players

Ch2 - Anna reacts to sending photos -
The player has a choice

Ch2 - Chris asks again to send photos of Anne
The player has a choice

Ch2 - Marvin asks Anne to eat dinner with him
The player has a choice - - Change in relationship points from rejected to not sure

Ch2 - Anna is groped by Marvin at the pool
No choices for players, but if you go to dinner with Marvin
The player has a choice - Change in relationship points not sure to rejected

Ch3 - no more kinetic choices Will Anna go to the pool again with Marvin and Kendra?
The player has a choice
Yea ch2 scene with marvin sorry....the groping ass scene is on kinetics of Ch2 which should practically be ch3 but its fine..its just a transition of ch2 to ch3 ..I am talking about forced scene...be faithful and loyal...and try to stop Neighbour massage, uncle scene or Ana bar scene where she feel good for jake and it remind her of david...that attraction towards jake is forced...try not to meet jake on first hand itself..still jake will drop her from the car and Ana will feel attracted towards him. I am talking only about Jake,uncle and massage scene were forced...not talking about marvin or chris.
Do you have any option of Ana not to get seduced with neighbour massage?? or stopping ana from her uncle groping?

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Why is it that if someone expresses his subjective-constructive criticism, he is immediately offered:
a. create your own game
b. why do you ask questions and criticize, do you pay to the dev or play for free?
c. this is not a game for you, we don't do that here
d. you don’t understand it’s too early for sex, the plot is still being built up
e. get lost
:ROFLMAO:
Well, about the only one I have used out of this list is "a". Mainly for those who whine, moan and complain about how long it takes between episodes. I feel it is a valid reply. Try making your own short story, it will give you an idea of how long it takes. But even then it's not accurate as in more complex games with multiple paths, the difficulty is exponential, as you have to take into account ALL the possibilities.

I have been making my own game. Mainly to get the hang of doing it, I don't know if I will EVER release it, except for the odd person that has asked to see it. It's taught me a lot. Just coming up with a good story is difficult, then there's creating each scene and rendering them and hoping you didn't make a mistake.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Well, about the only one I have used out of this list is "a". Mainly for those who whine, moan and complain about how long it takes between episodes. I feel it is a valid reply. Try making your own short story, it will give you an idea of how long it takes. But even then it's not accurate as in more complex games with multiple paths, the difficulty is exponential, as you have to take into account ALL the possibilities.

I have been making my own game. Mainly to get the hang of doing it, I don't know if I will EVER release it, except for the odd person that has asked to see it. It's taught me a lot. Just coming up with a good story is difficult, then there's creating each scene and rendering them and hoping you didn't make a mistake.
See it's not about how long it take and stufff ugh...obviously it take alot of time to render and there is alot of programming for multiple path. Offcourse its difficult.

Still it's not a valid reply....nobody is whining about time it take to develop the game...mostly people or freebies can wait for few more months if they are attached to the storyline...the thing is the final output of that wait. right? If someone doesn't like the update...does it mean that you will say stop whining and stop complaining?? You are making your own game..good for you...there will be people who like your story and those who dont like your story of the game...so for those who don't like the story..will you say stop whining and make your own game..or you will listen to what they didn't like.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
But he does, doesn't he?
I must admit that Mr. Palmer is one of the few devs who communicates with the pirate fan base and for this there is great respect and honor for him!

But again there is a fly in the ointment: he responded to the post in general, he didn’t say anything specifically about what would happen, when it would happen and etc. Everything he said, he already said before, he just gave an example of a movie that he really liked in which he expected to see how a "certain bitch" would already be f@cked, but this did not happen, but he still liked the movie. In his game he will still show how to f@cked a bitch, but when?
The questions still remained unanswered - you know what i mean?

Personally, if i sat down to watch a movie, where i wanted to see how "f@cked a bitch", but in the end this did not happen, i would be disappointed and even if the movie was good, i wouldn’t see what i really wanted, and wouldn’t give it a high rating! It's my personal opinion.

But again, no one writes petitions and etc., we just express our opinions and communicate.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yea ch2 scene with marvin sorry....the groping ass scene is on kinetics of Ch2 which should practically be ch3 but its fine..its just a transition of ch2 to ch3 ..I am talking about forced scene...be faithful and loyal...and try to stop Neighbour massage, uncle scene or Ana bar scene where she feel good for jake and it remind her of david...that attraction towards jake is forced...try not to meet jake on first hand itself..still jake will drop her from the car and Ana will feel attracted towards him. I am talking only about Jake,uncle and massage scene were forced...not talking about marvin or chris.
Do you have any option of Ana not to get seduced with neighbour massage?? or stopping ana from her uncle groping?
,,Do you have any option of Ana not to get seduced with neighbour massage -This scene comes from Anna's past, so you have no influence on it.
uncle scene - This scene comes from Anna's past, so you have no influence on it.
Ch3 -No more kinetic choices . You will have a choice in how you respond to their behavior

The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And as you can see, it is not a forced scene, but a reaction to events.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

Creating any game is a colossal amount of work, no one can argue with that!

But how do you feel about this model: at first, the dev releases updates regularly every 2-3 months, then updates come out every 4-5 months, then every 6 months+, and this is not an single case, it happens to everyone.

And as for this game, if we take the timing, everyone was waiting for the first two chapters to be completed and the third to begin, because they were waiting for something hot, not necessarily sex right away, but something better than dickpic and etc.
But it turned out that the last update is not the beginning of the third chapter, but the logical conclusion of the first two! Which logically allows us to conclude that before we see the first sex, it will take a long time - a 1-2 year.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
,,Do you have any option of Ana not to get seduced with neighbour massage -This scene comes from Anna's past, so you have no influence on it.
uncle scene - This scene comes from Anna's past, so you have no influence on it.
Ch3 -No more kinetic choices . You will have a choice in how you respond to their behavior

The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And as you can see, it is not a forced scene, but a reaction to events.
Exactly, so for those events which we cannot control is been showed as "past" that ana cannot control her seduction towards them already without making choices right. Doesn't it seems forced to you as you have no control over it rather being seduced already? He could have added option there too whether ana decided to give in or not when everything was fine. That could have better defining her character that whether she gets horny or not when everything with David was going fine. Now since it happened in past we can say, that yea ana gets horny with anyone massage without getting drunk n if her hormones level are high. So her action towards other person to give in is not because to get revenge from david...if her hormones are on high level, or she feels emotionally insecure like with her uncle and even if she don't drink..she can be seduced by others. And what about Jake where she gets attracted inside car ?? even when you choose all options of not to be close to Jake.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Exactly, so for those events which we cannot control is been showed as "past" that ana cannot control her seduction towards them already without making choices right. Doesn't it seems forced to you as you have no control over it rather being seduced already? He could have added option there too whether ana decided to give in or not when everything was fine. That could have better defining her character that whether she gets horny or not when everything with David was going fine. Now since it happened in past we can say, that yea ana gets horny with anyone massage without getting drunk n if her hormones level are high. So her action towards other person to give in is not because to get revenge from david...if her hormones are on high level, or she feels emotionally insecure like with her uncle and even if she don't drink..she can be seduced by others. And what about Jake where she gets attracted inside car ?? even when you choose all options of not to be close to Jake.
I don't remember any game in which we learned about the past of a female character and with our choices we could change something in her past. First of all, Anna's past is part of the plot of this game, which allows us to better understand her character, motivations and what drives her. The past First of all, it is Anna who wants to seduce, she tries to seduce a young, naive, defenseless girl who, apart from her four brothers, has no friends or colleagues. She has little experience with men and has little or no sexual experience. The old fox takes advantage of her trust and honesty to teach her some sexual behavior, which the old fox considers harmless and tells Anna that it is harmless fun. Crossing further dangerous behavioral boundaries under the pretext of an innocent touch. (sexual harassment means that the person being harassed is usually harassed by close friends or family members, rarely by strangers.) Anna doesn't know if old Fox's behavior is appropriate or if it's because he has no experience. Because no one told her about it (her mother should have told her about it). I think Anna can control her seduction, but it will become increasingly difficult for her. Ch. 1, you have a great example of Anna maintaining control when Kendra asks her about her sexual preferences (the player has the choice of whether or not to tell Kendra what Anna likes in sex). Kendra even asks if Anna likes older men and (the player again has a choice) This allows you to control the degree of seduction. Anna hates it when someone treats her like a little, defenseless girl. He believes that if he can get along with his four brothers, he can handle any situation. Anna in the future + lack of sex + stronger active hormones + mega excitement = you have an explosive mixture that is becoming more and more difficult for Anna to control. Jack follows Kendra's plan and wakes up as a knight in shining armor who saves a damsel in distress from the evil old fish dragon Marvin.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't remember any game in which we learned about the past of a female character and with our choices we could change something in her past. First of all, Anna's past is part of the plot of this game, which allows us to better understand her character, motivations and what drives her. The past First of all, it is Anna who wants to seduce, she tries to seduce a young, naive, defenseless girl who, apart from her four brothers, has no friends or colleagues. She has little experience with men and has little or no sexual experience. The old fox takes advantage of her trust and honesty to teach her some sexual behavior, which the old fox considers harmless and tells Anna that it is harmless fun. Crossing further dangerous behavioral boundaries under the pretext of an innocent touch. (sexual harassment means that the person being harassed is usually harassed by close friends or family members, rarely by strangers.) Anna doesn't know if old Fox's behavior is appropriate or if it's because he has no experience. Because no one told her about it (her mother should have told her about it). I think Anna can control her seduction, but it will become increasingly difficult for her. Ch. 1, you have a great example of Anna maintaining control when Kendra asks her about her sexual preferences (the player has the choice of whether or not to tell Kendra what Anna likes in sex). Kendra even asks if Anna likes older men and (the player again has a choice) This allows you to control the degree of seduction. Anna hates it when someone treats her like a little, defenseless girl. He believes that if he can get along with his four brothers, he can handle any situation. Anna in the future + lack of sex + stronger active hormones + mega excitement = you have an explosive mixture that is becoming more and more difficult for Anna to control. Jack follows Kendra's plan and wakes up as a knight in shining armor who saves a damsel in distress from the evil old fish dragon Marvin.
How the fuck can she be a lawyer and not know what “sexual harrassment is? We know she doesn’t know about dna or she could have had the condom tested to see it’s not David’s. I wonder if she knows whats considered rape. Who the hell would hire her as a lawyer, has she won any cases do we know?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
My only point was to say few characters are being forced to ana thats all...now its on developer right, he can introduce those event in present or past as a story...he could have introduced those events like massage and a meeting with uncle in present too where we can make choices whether ana should give in or not...but now that we know that Ana already gave in , developer defend it because there ana was pregnant and she was high with her hormones...with uncle, the developer said ana was emotionally low because of her father's death and all....My only point is he could had make these events playable whether ana give in to the seduction or not..even if it happened in past...that way when everythin was fine with David and she gets horny or feel lil emotional insecurity, she can be naughty ..thats all...I have no complain against or I am not arguing on how and why those events were arranged..its just without any playble options for a gamer where we can control ana naughtiness and submissiveness ...the story seems simple novel..and not the gaming novel. all upcoming events wil be forced like since ana gave in to the massage previously, and if her naughtiness points is lil high...and if there will be any future massage event..she will automatically give in..so all we will do is just watch the event rather playing it.
And one last thing...she is grown up studied law, lived with 4 brothers...married have kids...she already know chris was jerk in college beforehand...so Ana is not naive...so please for those who think Ana is pure and had little experience and not naughty ..i would say nope..thats not the case. If she was not naughty than why the hell developer has to provide all those reason of why ana giving in to massage and uncle...And why did ana refuse to give blowjob to David when she need sexual satisfaction if she is so "Naive" ...The simple answer is everyone has urges and when they get opportunity they will take it...it is as simple as that...so Ana is not Naive. Thats all.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
How the fuck can she be a lawyer and not know what “sexual harrassment is? We know she doesn’t know about dna or she could have had the condom tested to see it’s not David’s. I wonder if she knows whats considered rape. Who the hell would hire her as a lawyer, has she won any cases do we know?
Maybe he don`t think brain condom and DNA. How is rape this game, which country's law (RAPE) the game is made. I don`t know yet all Usa state law banned, marry your rapist. My country rapist go jail possible 8 year. If 15 year girl want wait marry life rapist, possible go marry rapist. But USA rapist don´t go jail, if he marry victim, if victim mom and dad accepts the marriage.

Yhteisön todentama ‑kuvake

Yhteisön todentama ‑kuvake

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO::eek:Anna knows what sexual harassment is because she constantly reminds the old fish that she will report him for inappropriate behavior:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. She probably also knows the :unsure:DNA testing method, but she didn't come up with the idea herself:ROFLMAO:. :oops:She knows something about rape too. Pigwin probably hired her when he read a newspaper article about her graduating from a prestigious law school and saw a photo of her at a swimming competition:devilish::sneaky:. :unsure:We don't know if she won any court cases? And why did she get promoted so quickly, she had to work hard at Pigiwna's company and he rewarded her with a promotion and he has a weakness for pretty young girls in tight clothes.:devilish::sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes