3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Everyone is guessing chris...i can guess maybe her uncle or Ana's father in law or chris offcourse
Anyway, Chris invited himself home for dinner, informed Anna first, and only then David. So it worked out.
Weak, as if he had to come to Anna and Dawid's house twice. He is furious with Anna for letting David stay. so he decided to intervene, let himself in and, with words addressed to Anna, poured poison on David. This is his plan and he may do something wrong.

Here are the people we will see, as the creator said in this update. Featured characters include Chris, , Darren, Kendra, Robinson and Hank Uncle and Marvin and Jack are gone, doesn't mean they can show up for a while.

Darren is David's father- They have a company together

Anna's father is dead - I have a theory that he was poisoned by the old Fox

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I dont wanna play david's side of story so develop only ana's side of story...whenever david side of story is needed then sure add that...but i think david's side will be waste of time of rendering ....where we have so many options with ana.
The creator said he would develop all tracks simultaneously, working on the same scenes when possible, but with different dialogues and choices. To avoid extending the update and dragging the game.

Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The creator said he would develop all tracks simultaneously, working on the same scenes when possible, but with different dialogues and choices. To avoid extending the update and dragging the game.
I do want to extend the seduction with sex scene lol where we can make choices when it comes to somone coming closer to ana...that's why removing david part when it is not required can be done...giving ana choices like go with jake or hank or marvin in office....while at home with chris /neighbor /gym will make the story more interesting...while david goes here and there arranging money he lost.

With david story like where he watch gym instructor and angelica blowjob...those kind of renders doesnt make sense or add value to the story...even if that blowjob scene be removed..it wont change the story. those are some extra renders or waste of time in this novel.

Last edited:

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
Anyway, Chris invited himself home for dinner, informed Anna first, and only then David. So it worked out.
Weak, as if he had to come to Anna and Dawid's house twice. He is furious with Anna for letting David stay. so he decided to intervene, let himself in and, with words addressed to Anna, poured poison on David. This is his plan and he may do something wrong.

Here are the people we will see, as the creator said in this update. Featured characters include Chris, , Darren, Kendra, Robinson and Hank Uncle and Marvin and Jack are gone, doesn't mean they can show up for a while.

I'm not a fan of cris but it would be very interesting if the father-in-law joins, it would become very interesting.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

How do you know it's Chris and why did ana let David stay, is there any option as playing David where if I want David not to stay at home or it's again forced as per the story where no matter what we choose David will come back?

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
How do you know it's Chris and why did ana let David stay, is there any option as playing David where if I want David not to stay at home or it's again forced as per the story where no matter what we choose David will come back?
Anna is expecting Chris to come over but she looks a bit surprised by this visitor. Maybe its the king of kings, the flower shirt wearing, breast squeezing wife tamer... the one and only Robinson.
Robinson 1.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes