3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
One of those present (OneOfUs :sneaky:) here suggested an idea, now i’m working on it, but during the work it became clear that i’ll have to work long and hard/ I plan to make a short story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But i need help!
I want to make text like in the game at the bottom of the screen with a darkened background + saving, loading, etc.
2024-06-05_124110.png
If anyone knows how to do this, please write to me!

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
One of those present (OneOfUs :sneaky:) here suggested an idea, now i’m working on it, but during the work it became clear that i’ll have to work long and hard/ I plan to make a short story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But i need help!
I want to make text like in the game at the bottom of the screen with a darkened background + saving, loading, etc.
View attachment 3706720
If anyone knows how to do this, please write to me!
Not a developer in any shape or form but is this something that your looking to do in Ren'Py?

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I don't think Palmer has chosen the best communication strategy. Describing every day what you did or didn't do for family reasons, illnesses, etc. It would be better to publish more regular posts with pictures from the game. Like in Innocence or Money, the author of the game makes two posts every week with cg, posting details from the game, with no real update for almost a year. But the author creates the appearance of rapid weekly activity (although he may be on vacation in Bora Bora for several months), but subscribers like to see gradual weekly progress with proof in the form of new pictures from the game. And the author doesn't have to tell us what he ate on Wednesday, whether he got poisoned on Thursday, etc.

Reactions: Stiv111

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I don't think Palmer has chosen the best communication strategy. Describing every day what you did or didn't do for family reasons, illnesses, etc. It would be better to publish more regular posts with pictures from the game. Like in Innocence or Money, the author of the game makes two posts every week with cg, posting details from the game, with no real update for almost a year. But the author creates the appearance of rapid weekly activity (although he may be on vacation in Bora Bora for several months), but subscribers like to see gradual weekly progress with proof in the form of new pictures from the game. And the author doesn't have to tell us what he ate on Wednesday, whether he got poisoned on Thursday, etc.
A correct remark, but the dev himself does not understand what may happen to him and he cannot specifically plan his work schedule for the game! If he understood how much time he needed, he could manipulate it and not upset people!
For example:
"He knows that he will finish the update in two weeks, but tells everyone the deadline is a month, which gives him a smart marketing ploy.
If he finishes the update in two weeks, then he will release it two weeks earlier than stated, which will please a large number of his fans!
Even if he doesn’t make it in two, he has two more weeks left, and even if he releases an update after three weeks, that will also be a big plus, or if everything is really tight, it will come out in a month, as he predicted with time to spare!"

But in the case of Mr. Palmer, this does not work! Instead of a month, it could take him two and this will anger his fans even more, which is basically what is happening now!

He most likely needs to adhere to the policy of releasing: "The update as it will be released when it is ready"!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
"For those of you who reject Chris (yes there are some of you out there!).."

Why would anyone want to push away this ginormous loser trying to sleaze his way into table scraps with the wife? :unsure::unsure:
(n):mad::(o_O:eek::ROFLMAO:I hate that bastard Chris because he's a fake friend of David's and he's trying to screw David's wife. friends don't do mean things like that and I hate him for it. Then he tries to break the age-old law that friends shouldn't fuck their friends' wives.

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
(n):mad::(o_O:eek::ROFLMAO:I hate that bastard Chris because he's a fake friend of David's and he's trying to screw David's wife. friends don't do mean things like that and I hate him for it. Then he tries to break the age-old law that friends shouldn't fuck their friends' wives.
In real life I'd totally agree. As a fantasy, to me anyway, its hot as hell. Go Christopher!!!! :devilish:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes