3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
As I said before...every one of you have a Chris in your group of friends...like this guy is that friend in his group.
So true and a lesson I learned as a young kid hanging around my older cousin.

I'd share the story (stories, really) here but I learned when about to share a totally different, real story that this website isn't the place. The first reply (before a word of story was shared) was "fuck you and your BS story". The last comment was "I want to hear this story and believe you but I'm a misogynist so the girl in question deserved it and probably liked it".

Lmao. A few decent replies but I was then reminded that this place is full of...special people.

Anyway, I'll just leave it and say that any group with 4 dudes has one Chris. You think you're Bros! You think you'd all take a bullet for each other but, no, at least one would stab you in the back if they could.

My cousin's now wife (GF at the time) caused/had all but 2 of his "friends" to actively try to fuck her. Over about a 6 year period until they all grew apart, this group of roughly 10 friends had all but 2 of them want to and actively try to fuck her to varying degrees.
I can recall a few dozen accounts of witnessing it, hearing it, and so on to varying degrees of behavior. Some dudes just made comments, others actively "made their move" randomly or after what later seems like planned efforts.

Then certain dudes in the group did fuck another's GF. A few in the group had major fallouts after one did fuck the other's GF.
Years long friendships thrown away over one night of pussy.

EVERY group of friends has a Chris and many groups have more than one.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In real life I'd totally agree. As a fantasy, to me anyway, its hot as hell. Go Christopher!!!! :devilish:
Ya but dude even in a fantasy story i want the guys to be attractive....Chris is like the guy who got picked on all his life, a sniveling little weasel.
I can recall a few dozen accounts of witnessing it, hearing it, and so on to varying degrees of behavior. Some dudes just made comments, others actively "made their move" randomly or after what later seems like planned efforts.

Then certain dudes in the group did fuck another's GF. A few in the group had major fallouts after one did fuck the other's GF.
Years long friendships thrown away over one night of pussy.
What people who never leave their house think most bar fights are about:
Aggressive bros randomly getting violent.

What most bar fights are actually about:
A girl/love triangle.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Ya but dude even in a fantasy story i want the guys to be attractive....Chris is like the guy who got picked on all his life, a sniveling little weasel.

What people who never leave their house think most bar fights are about:
Aggressive bros randomly getting violent.

What most bar fights are actually about:
A girl/love triangle.
Exactly. Once you add an attractive female into any group of dudes shit gets weird. You can be lifelong friends or guys that just met that night and it'll often change the entire dynamic. It's not even uncommon in my experience.

I'd later grow up to see very similar shit happen around my friend group. It's just reality.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes