3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
As the game move forward in corrupt path, we will see she's attracted to dick lol not the person..she'll get horny or feel naughty/submissive with time...so finding a partner will be tough as the game will move forward. It's good to have a background story though now that we know how everyone is related to ana. We will see how the story will end for corrupt path..And kendra instead of taking revenge on David, she's unknowingly taking revenge on ana..

Will see if Ana open her mouth about the legal case that hank helped her in front of kendra and kendra pull the string to reopen it.

terwolf

Aug 8, 2024
Kandra is just a pathetic joker,she is a poor smart-ass,she thought she is clever enough to break Annas life,but she didnot notice all the men around Anna wanted to get her,Anna is a perfect goddess to them,Kandra just like a ugly rock want to defile the light from a diamond,always play the stupid game in her own world,its pointless and her target is impossible——get Annas husband——just like let a person eat shit when his burger fall on the floor

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
After playing this game fully again, I have come to this thought and feeling. Kendra is the only character that I can really give a slight pass on. Reason she has a mental disorder if it be schizophrenia, Bipolar or something else. We know she is not fully there she is in some sort of delusion. They showed she takes medicine you can only guess when Anna started getting attention at work, got the job she thought she was getting and then sees Anna with David she snapped. That is why I have a sort of I understand stance. Now for the other people(guys) I have no sympathy for them cut their balls off. There is no mental issue its just fucked up intent. David if there is a DEV god will fuck up(break/rupture their balls) Chris, Robinson, Jake, call the cops and say Marvin was near his baby girl he is a sex offender convicts don't like sex offenders especially when a baby is involved :devilish: and Hank sue him for sexual misconduct and assault destroy his livelihood. Did I miss anyone let me know I happily will delve out punishment:devilish:

Jun 9, 2017
After playing this game fully again, I have come to this thought and feeling. Kendra is the only character that I can really give a slight pass on. Reason she has a mental disorder if it be schizophrenia, Bipolar or something else. We know she is not fully there she is in some sort of delusion. They showed she takes medicine you can only guess when Anna started getting attention at work, got the job she thought she was getting and then sees Anna with David she snapped. That is why I have a sort of I understand stance. Now for the other people(guys) I have no sympathy for them cut their balls off. There is no mental issue its just fucked up intent. David if there is a DEV god will fuck up(break/rupture their balls) Chris, Robinson, Jake, call the cops and say Marvin was near his baby girl he is a sex offender convicts don't like sex offenders especially when a baby is involved :devilish: and Hank sue him for sexual misconduct and assault destroy his livelihood. Did I miss anyone let me know I happily will delve out punishment:devilish:
Yep, that's the beauty in this game. You hate everyone. Oh, at least I do. I don't have mercy for Kendra either.

The only "okay" dude is David. The rest is pure trash. Anna is somewhat "okay" too, but she screwed up big sending first pics to Chris, so in my eyes she not 100% reliable. Or she is so naive. Doesn't matter.

I've replayed this game too, and I took full "pure" route approach.
And hell, that was satisfying - slaming all those drooling retards into the ground.

Game is good. I like it. In my ending, this marriage will survive.

Last edited:

kugelloff

Dec 14, 2023
The more it goes the more this game reminds me of the one studio kuma did, or rather tried to finish. Milky touch was the name. I really hope I'm wrong there.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Yep, that's the beauty in this game. You hate everyone. Oh, at least I do. I don't have mercy for Kendra either.

The only "okay" dude is David. The rest is pure trash. Anna is somewhat "okay" too, but she screwed up big sending first pics to Chris, so in my eyes she not 100% reliable. Or she is so naive. Doesn't matter.

I've replayed this game too, and I took full "pure" route approach.
And hell, that was satisfying - slaming all those drooling retards into the ground.

Game is good. I like it. In my ending, this marriage will survive.
Anna is naive but her upbringing made her arrogant and gave her that belief she can play on the same field as a man. Problem is she is not a man. We men are logical women are emotional. Her logic is still routed in emotion. Thats why Chris gets away with what he does. Cause lets be real if she was logical without emotion she would have outed him to David long ago.

Reactions: B@lubike and Bane71

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
Kandra is just a pathetic joker,she is a poor smart-ass,she thought she is clever enough to break Annas life,but she didnot notice all the men around Anna wanted to get her,Anna is a perfect goddess to them,Kandra just like a ugly rock want to defile the light from a diamond,always play the stupid game in her own world,its pointless and her target is impossible——get Annas husband——just like let a person eat shit when his burger fall on the floor
Screenshot_20240827_092818_A Perfect Marriage.jpg

terwolf

Aug 8, 2024
and she ugly look transgender man no boob no ass no face
she just hater envy women cant have same life work beauty attention from all men
View attachment 3986270
All the men want Anna, nobody care Kendra, nobody want her, nobody will pay her anything, She is a ridiculous crazy, Anna will be always a goddess even if she divorced, but Kendra cannt get anything---- for she is a piece of worthless garbage

Jun 9, 2017
Anna is naive but her upbringing made her arrogant and gave her that belief she can play on the same field as a man. Problem is she is not a man. We men are logical women are emotional.
I disagree.

It's outdated belief, maybe that was the truth in older times, but nowadays everything has changed. We're all mixed up, and you can find men who rely more on their emotions than logical judgment. Same with women. You can find those whose going strictly by the logic only and nothing more.

It's not apples vs pears anymore, we have plenty of a different fruits in the basket now.

Reactions: hzjujk

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I disagree.

It's outdated belief, maybe that was the truth in older times, but nowadays everything has changed. We're all mixed up, and you can find men who rely more on their emotions than logical judgment. Same with women. You can find those whose going strictly by the logic only and nothing more.

It's not apples vs pears anymore, we have plenty of a different fruits in the basket now.
Your right to an extent. exceptions don't make the rule.

Reactions: redoubt27

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
In the dark ending David would never find out that Kendra was behind Anna's downfall. Even Anna wouldn't know. Thats the whole point.

Lets be honest, Anna has to be pretty brain-dead to let someone corrupt her like that. In the end she still makes the final decision herself to do all the bad things.
__________________________________++++++++++++++________________________________________________

In the dark ending David would never find out that Kendra was behind Anna's downfall. Even Anna wouldn't know. Thats the whole point. Why can't there be an ending where Anna doesn't suffer a downfall, just a broken marriage and yet immerge as a successful lawyer? It seems just about everyone has a desire for a terrible ending for Anna. Am pretty sure most of us has seen a divorce and how it works out for the couple. Simplest fact there is, it will be David most likely going to get the short end of the stick, losing a pretty wife, losing his love interest, mostly going to get hit with child support, and we are forgetting David's business may go broke regardless how his marriage turns out. Worst is all the extra emotional baggage he'll have to carry, like seeing Anna with another man, having trust issues and having to rebuild his life. One of the things that seems to stick out from the beginning to present, David has too much self-doubt and insecurity.

Lets be honest, Anna has to be pretty brain-dead to let someone corrupt her like that. In the end she still makes the final decision herself to do all the bad things.

**corrupt**

See that is what I first thought too, that this was a corruption story. But the developer has come out twice to my recall that this isn't about Anna getting corrupted. It's a story of "repression." And it does track that it is all about Anna's repression.

From the get-go the story leaned on how controlling and domineering Anna's father was. Basically, forcing Anna to succeed in life... So, Anna never really had a chance to be Anna and develop naturally. Anna had to hide away her personal interests and desires. Now the developer has hinted in interviews that Anna is by nature very sexual, but having to repress that side of her nature for the sake of Daddy's love and approval, Anna didn't get enough 'play' time in.

Now if one had to rename the game, "A perfect Storm" would be a good title. A super attractive woman, highly interested in sex, having a simp of a husband and a psychotic and with the means plotting her destruction and KA-BOOM! The ammo was always stored away; just now someone took to arming the explosives with a detonator and setting a timer.

One point is Kendra as psychotic as she is doesn't know all this about Anna. Kendra is looking to destroy Anna's marriage as a measure of revenge (and David too) hoping that will drive Anna out of the office and ending Anna's career there. Thing is Kendra doesn't know just how piled high that ammo pile is (not that she cares.)

All that is left is to see how vanilla or spicy the fallout will be. Right now, its vanilla in flavor. Stuff you would expect to see in everyday life. Hopefully the game will not be some gymnastics in the bedrooms when it gets to that point like every other game out there but straight forward and plausible with some wild twists and turns.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk and B@lubike

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Yea I don't understand one thing I get it few are saying like yea Ana will become slut n downfall in corrupt path...lol why Ana will suffer downfall in the ending? She has a job and she'll enjoy sexually with whoever she like lol...and hopefully land on better guy other than a wuss like David..who got no job after studying, work at his own Dad's company..His friends are more dominant than him......that's not a downfall. On the other hand Ana work with her talent and she's more independent...yea she might have got job because of her father's name but before that she was working as waitress, she always wanted to be independent and find a workaround of a problem by herself. David is like a wuss dependable on his Dad's money, don't even struggled in his life. I think this money problem is the first he ever faced in his life beside kendra. And even in that too his father has to ask him to come with him to ask for loan, Wuss David doesn't even want to go for a meeting because for him he is having relationship problem lol. He's like okay if you want me to come then I will come...Never seen a pussy like him. He wants everything around him to go as per him else he throw tantrum lol but whenever time demand him to work for something, he always try to run away from problems.

The fight is between kendra and David....will see how it ends.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes