3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
4th part where both of them divorce and live with their own fantasies and different partners and somehow Kendra gets David...Just want to see what all path this VN has to offer.
I would love to see one ending be really dark for Anna. She's been completely corrupted, from teasing the men in slutty clothes and eventually fucking all of them.

Kendra wins, gets David back and they live together with baby Sophie. David got everything in the divorce settlement. Anna is fired from her job, as she never really deserved it anyway, her looks got her positions, not her skill. She's forced to sell her ass for cash on the street just to pay child support.

Theres got to be an ending where David punches or does something to Chris. Maybe knock Jake and Chris heads together for being the biggest sleazeballs. Marvin wins and gets Anna on the side, as David & Anna hired him as their new butler cos he is such a gentleman haha.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I would love to see one ending be really dark for Anna. She's been completely corrupted, from teasing the men in slutty clothes and eventually fucking all of them.

Kendra wins, gets David back and they live together with baby Sophie. David got everything in the divorce settlement. Anna is fired from her job, as she never really deserved it anyway, her looks got her positions, not her skill. She's forced to sell her ass for cash on the street just to pay child support.

Theres got to be an ending where David punches or does something to Chris. Maybe knock Jake and Chris heads together for being the biggest sleazeballs. Marvin wins and gets Anna on the side, as David & Anna hired him as their new butler cos he is such a gentleman haha.
:unsure:It's hard for me to imagine David going back to Kendra (Janet) after what she did to his marriage. The only reason that would happen is if he went crazy like Kendra o_O:eek::ROFLMAO:.David would just hate her even more and wish only bad things for her. We would like to remind you that Kendra has a mysterious boss who stands over her and supports her financially, but we don't know who he is yet.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:It's hard for me to imagine David going back to Kendra (Janet) after what she did to his marriage. The only reason that would happen is if he went crazy like Kendra o_O:eek::ROFLMAO:
As of now David didn't do anything crazy yet...He's getting angry slowly...but like when David chose Ana over Kendra and kendra got crazy...it will be interesting to see how david will react if Ana will choose someone else over him. Will he go crazy with anger or stay cool..as of now I see Ana reacting more mature than David relationship wise...If David would have actually cheated on her with Alexia...imagine that time Ana asking for proof that he actually didn't cheated on her...I am playing corrupt path on both side...and yea David tried his best to cheat and hide information of Alexia, unfortunately he couldn;t because Kendra planted her... and he hide his company situation too..Ana got to know about his affair and his company situation from someone else and because of Hank interest towards Ana stopped the legal case against David as of now. David got no proof of anything to Ana.

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
As of now David didn't do anything crazy yet...He's getting angry slowly...but like when David chose Ana over Kendra and kendra got crazy...it will be interesting to see how david will react if Ana will choose someone else over him. Will he go crazy with anger or stay cool..as of now I see Ana reacting more mature than David relationship wise...If David would have actually cheated on her with Alexia...imagine that time Ana asking for proof that he actually didn't cheated on her...I am playing corrupt path on both side...and yea David tried his best to cheat and hide information of Alexia, unfortunately he couldn;t because Kendra planted her... and he hide his company situation too..Ana got to know about his affair and his company situation from someone else and because of Hank interest towards Ana stopped the legal case against David as of now. David got no proof of anything to Ana.
David gets with Kendra not for attraction but revenge on her. He found out that Kendra was behind it all. Sad thing is he is going to try to prove his innocence fairly instead of being ruthless.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
David gets with Kendra not for attraction but revenge on her. He found out that Kendra was behind it all. Sad thing is he is going to try to prove his innocence fairly instead of being ruthless.
Yup that's what I am saying...I get it people see all innocent and poor david part....and they are playing david as faithful and Ana as corrupt and calling ana is bitch lol...But for me the story starts when David dumped kendra for Ana. It's David vs Kendra ...Ana got in between that fight..offcourse David might have told Kendra as crazy to Ana...but he didnt told the reason because he dumped her.

Reactions: Monstalova

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: If David was with Janet first and they were happy, then why did he dump her, did he find something wrong with her behavior and decide to dump her. And then he was alone and met Anne long after that? Did he meet Anne right away? And Janet, when David dumped her, was already acting like a sick person. Kendra acts like Smigol when she is supposedly happy with David. But when David bonds with Anna, she changes her name to Kendra and decides to get revenge on Anne for stealing David. Like when Golum loses the ring he calls treasure.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
:unsure:It's hard for me to imagine David going back to Kendra (Janet) after what she did to his marriage. The only reason that would happen is if he went crazy like Kendra
In the dark ending David would never find out that Kendra was behind Anna's downfall. Even Anna wouldn't know. Thats the whole point.

Lets be honest, Anna has to be pretty brain-dead to let someone corrupt her like that. In the end she still makes the final decision herself to do all the bad things.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure: If David was with Janet first and they were happy, then why did he dump her, did he find something wrong with her behavior and decide to dump her. And then he was alone and met Anne long after that? Did he meet Anne right away? And Janet, when David dumped her, was already acting like a sick person. Kendra acts like Smigol when she is supposedly happy with David. But when David bonds with Anna, she changes her name to Kendra and decides to get revenge on Anne for stealing David. Like when Golum loses the ring he calls treasure.
Nope he dumped her when Kendra wanted him to marry her. That's all we know. So dating was fine with him but not marriage..kendra didn't acted as a sick person while they were together....even in the flashback he said they were happy until kendra asked to be together. But after that he met Ana and he was the one to propose Ana..Beside that we dont know anything.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
if I remember correctly her moods tended to constantly change.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
there is really only 1 guy out of the list of perverts that Anna is actually attracted to and that is Jake. all other guys in this game are fugly old perverts and Chris is just a piece of shit that is unworthy of her. and she knows it. that's why he will always go away blueballed but thinking he's got her right where he wants her..but then she constantly rejects him cause she knows that he is slime.#DEATHTOCHRIS

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
there is really only 1 guy out of the list of perverts that Anna is actually attracted to and that is Jake. all other guys in this game are fugly old perverts and Chris is just a piece of shit that is unworthy of her. and she knows it. that's why he will always go away blueballed but thinking he's got her right where he wants her..but then she constantly rejects him cause she knows that he is slime.#DEATHTOCHRIS
Ana is also attracted to Rob

Jun 9, 2017

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
she more open with rob
he first guy fell her massage her boobs
she fell his erection
and she agree naked romantic massage but she fell wrong or not want husband see them
so if she fell same as chris no one home door close
maybe she be open do something with rob
Yea she already said if she has to date someone from David's friends...it will be rob.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
To be honest, she is attracted to Chris too. At the first meeting, she silently considered to go with him to his hot tub.

If someone not attracts you, not in a million years you would consider something like this.

It should be "scalp" him. It's not very effective though...
This is cheeky Chris when David introduced him to Anne on their first date. He suggested going straight to jazzkuzi. To which Anne wondered if she should go or not.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes