3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Anna's model in a game called Intertwined. Character is Iris, an ex of the MC. Only shows up a bit later in the game but does have quite a few scenes.

View attachment 3980376 View attachment 3980377 View attachment 3980378 View attachment 3980379 View attachment 3980380 View attachment 3980381 View attachment 3980382

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-12-3-nyx.53676/
Thanks mate! Pretty handy info.thought I don't like that game because intertwined script s cut/copy/paste type of but I ll definitely gaze out this model' s work!

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
some say if you want see anna sex or naked there game make her play as playgirl
i look game
she look like someone want be anna not look anna in any way
here eye look devil not look cute as perfect-marriage show her
think we see anna on perfect-marriage with her character and with story
so other game not replace her

1718901732227.png

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
some say if you want see anna sex or naked there game make her play as playgirl
i look game
she look like someone want be anna not look anna in any way
here eye look devil not look cute as perfect-marriage show her
think we see anna on perfect-marriage with her character and with story
so other game not replace her

View attachment 3980425
she does have a hint of Margot Robbie/ jamie presley lol...i know it doesn't look exactly same..but a little hint of her.
1724968933616.png

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
i chose Margot Robbie
not think of her before in same look also in her movie play

she my best not for he beauty also for her acting she can play romance and comedy
here she look like anna
bandicam 2024-08-30 01-31-20-081.jpg

and for movie
she also play role naive women want love she want fun laugh and be cute
she play role sharon tate and give her naive and kind personality
i not exciting see barbie think will be dump movie but when watch she give dump girl funy way
bandicam 2024-08-30 01-28-52-536.jpg

with will smith movie focus she is anna type want be bad learn steal and also have aromatic side and funny type
bandicam 2024-08-30 01-32-35-434.jpg

bandicam 2024-08-30 01-32-18-936.jpg

Reactions: Pollux and BrNexon

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Do you think Anna will have another child, not from David? :unsure:
____________________________________++++++++++++++++__________________________________________

Wish I knew... then again, I don't think no one knows but after a few more updates we might get a clue.

All we got to go on is Anna wants a big family. More or less she just had a baby, but not so new that Anna has had time to get back on birth control... or maybe I am wrong on that point. But even before all the troubles started with Anna and David's marriage there was differing ideas. It would make sense for Anna not to have gone on birth control just as well as she did.

As a plot concern for Anna, getting pregnant would be an interesting twist or even the fear of it.

So logically if that is one of the endings of the game, I can see only three possible daddies, Jake, Chris, and Marcel. It's not that I think the rest are incapable, just a matter of time and effort to make a pregnancy ending for each of the male characters, and plausibility of the other possible combinations. Hank could be the dark horse candidate since eventually he would have as much access to Anna as Chris, and Jake. The only reason why I think Marcel would be a candidate is the whole BBC/interracial thing. Marvin/Grant cover the whole weird kink aspect of Anna's depravity (if that is what it is); Robinson seems to me to be a one-night stand sort of thing; the Chris/Jake Anna combo covers the stereotypical cheating wife gambit (vanilla part of the story).

As it is, it's far too soon to know just what really the developer has intended for this game save for a few "not going to happen" comments he has made.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes