3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

View attachment 3978201

5. And why do I think that I put the photo of the colleague sslovoe at the end as the last, in my opinion, because Anna and David go to work early in the morning, and then little Sophia always sleeps. In my opinion, this photo should be the last. Anna could have asked Penguin to let her go home earlier, so she could spend more time with little Sophia before the business trip, and Penguin agreed. And Anna enters the house, thinking that she will not meet David and avoid a conversation or an argument about her new outfit. But she meets him and is surprised that he also returned early. There will be a dialogue (it can be a quarrel or not). Here can be everything and all paths in the game. about her outfit (there will probably also be a choice of how we react). I also have a theory that David had the same idea as Anna and also decided to spend time with little Sophia earlier, because he will fly to a meeting to save the company. (There is a dialogue about this, that he has to fly, but there is no given day and time).
If I were David, my heart would sink into my pants if I suddenly saw my wife in such an "open" style of clothing. If this were a completely new behavior.
Together with the knowledge that Anna believes David cheated on her, it looks to David as if the divorce agreement has not yet been signed but Anna is already giving other men the signal - "I'm available again!".
David is again in a situation where, no matter how he reacts now, he can only do everything wrong.
The only comment about her style of clothing that would somehow not lead to an argument would be something like "You look good .".
Even if it makes David's throat tighten, he has no chance to react differently.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
If I were David, my heart would sink into my pants if I suddenly saw my wife in such an "open" style of clothing. If this were a completely new behavior.
Together with the knowledge that Anna believes David cheated on her, it looks to David as if the divorce agreement has not yet been signed but Anna is already giving other men the signal - "I'm available again!".
David is again in a situation where, no matter how he reacts now, he can only do everything wrong.
The only comment about her style of clothing that would somehow not lead to an argument would be something like "You look good .".
Even if it makes David's throat tighten, he has no chance to react differently.
Sorry that I have to write it like that, but as David I would attack Anna like a wild animal in this situation and wouldn't accept a "no" from her.

Either she would feel with every demanding thrust that I only desire her or...

No or, the old one just needs to be properly fucked so that it returns to the factory settings.

• Haha
Reactions: Spice o Juice

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
The script of this VN-3DCG very well written like realistic scenerio story and this kind of things happening in day2day life in most job sectors (wheather corporate or other sect.)Developers tried representing it well in VN.
What I felt is both protagonist Anna & David are pretty innocent loving couple and how competition in job for simple promotion made jealous to another evil female co-worker and for money and false fame how far she can go to spoiling a relationship..true enough jealous in job sectors are too bad! These kinda coworkers are always have to be avoided! Anna got promotion in job for her hard work and talent, while "Kendra" the girl in negative character trying nepotism and her way to spoil Anna to showings her bad @ boss! Script is interesting and developers did well with script but there were few lacks:
- There must be one or two or few genuine friends and well known people who could even help in crucial situation of relationship or when someone confused what to do and whom to trust but here in this VN- I didn't find anybody true friend or well known trusted Ppl of both Anna & David.
-This VN- lack with quality SFx, Rending, cinematography. There was almost 1 or 2 lewd scene and that was awful unrealistic due to lack of renderingSFX/Cinematography. There should have to be much romantic and Realistic Lewd scenes and erotica! The phone message content made the VN bit good erotic but that was not enough to carry this VN-3DCG Romantic/Realistic!
-The developers focused on only main characters i.e Annalou,Kendra,Alexia,David & Chris and rest of character looks awful ugly and old.
(It's good in one way that only main protagonist will look good among others as limelight but that kind of ugly toothless pumpkin and oldies type characters making scenes odds a bit so improvement be shown in other characters.
>>> Script is good! If developers wants to click on this VN- 3DCG then point of lacks should have to be mended^
To giving fine tune to its update version lots of quality rendering/ cinematography/SFx with lots realistic Lewd+romantic scenes must have to be add on.
Good (y) to developers-Mr.Palmer & team for upcoming update of this VN-3DCG- A Perfect Marriage". Well make it bit more perfect with realistic cinematography/quality renderingSFX+Romantic+Lewd Content.

Last edited:

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
View attachment 2105344

Overview:
David and Anna Parker are a lovely young, married couple with a newborn daughter. Those that know them say they have the perfect marriage. But jealousy and treachery will soon put their marriage to the test. You will influence their fate!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-26
Release Date: 2024-06-26
Developer: Mr. Palmer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod*

View attachment 1836740 View attachment 1836744 View attachment 1836745 View attachment 1836747 View attachment 2041644 View attachment 2041651 View attachment 2473064 View attachment 2473065 View attachment 2473069 View attachment 2963690 View attachment 2963693 View attachment 2963694
Could anyone know other VN-3DCG of Anna? (Main Female Character of "A Perfect Marriage)

Rassor

Nov 20, 2018
:unsure:I think it will be like this ?

View attachment 3978201

1. Anna at work, looking embarrassed and excited. How she attracts guys at work. Maybe (think of the words of the evil stepmother, let's know Kendra she was right it's easy tease guys and I don't have to do anything, just a little more daring outfit )

2. Anna is worried whether Kendra and Henk will like the new outfit she supposedly decided to choose. When Kendra comes to visit her soon to take her for a coffee break. Here she can get a phone call or text message from Pigiwnia who will call her to the office to discuss a business trip. Or from Marvin's old fish when he is supposed to come pretend to fix the air conditioning.Of course there is a mistake in the dialogue when she says that she made the decision to wear more daring clothes, which is not true. It was Kendra who first encouraged her to do so, and she followed the advice of the pentguin to her new look. It's strange that the creator forgot about it

3. Penguin has called Anna into the office to discuss an important business trip under the pretext of checking if she has taken his advice and changed her appearance. He will be drooling over her new look and will want to get even closer to admire her new look and assets. (I wonder if we will have a choice not to get closer.) Here Anna can ask him if she can leave early to be with her daughter before the business trip. Of course she will agree because he likes her new look and will compliment her.

4. Kendra (or maybe Jake) discusses Anna's new look.It could also be that if Jack is there he will tell Kendra that he wants to talk to Anna about work related issues and Kendra leaves. And Jacke asks Anna when she can go shopping with him for lingerie as a present for Jake's (Elizabet) non-existent girlfriend

5. And why do I think that I put the photo of the colleague sslovoe at the end as the last, in my opinion, because Anna and David go to work early in the morning, and then little Sophia always sleeps. In my opinion, this photo should be the last. Anna could have asked Penguin to let her go home earlier, so she could spend more time with little Sophia before the business trip, and Penguin agreed. And Anna enters the house, thinking that she will not meet David and avoid a conversation or an argument about her new outfit. But she meets him and is surprised that he also returned early. There will be a dialogue (it can be a quarrel or not). Here can be everything and all paths in the game. about her outfit (there will probably also be a choice of how we react). I also have a theory that David had the same idea as Anna and also decided to spend time with little Sophia earlier, because he will fly to a meeting to save the company. (There is a dialogue about this, that he has to fly, but there is no given day and time).

6.Then (my theory) Anna can meet fake rehabilitation doctor Rob cobra. The question is where in their house or at his. The option that Rob cobra will come to Anna is very likely. But what about David, where will he be, I think he will fly to the meeting in order to save the company. To which Rob would be very happy that David is not at home.
What a imagination :unsure:mind blowing o_O:WeSmart:

Reactions: THLE and Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Hey mate, do you know this female protagonist"Anna"s any other VN-3DCG?
Bro chill..you have asked same question 6-7 times in last 2 pages within a day...if we find it we will let you know..as an MC ,no there's no games yet I think. Lustful voyage as side role and maybe some other VN as side role i dont know...but as an MC, i dont think i have seen that character anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: INOM_18

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Bro chill..you have asked same question 6-7 times in last 2 pages within a day...if we find it we will let you know..as an MC ,no there's no games yet I think. Lustful voyage as side role and maybe some other VN as side role i dont know...but as an MC, i dont think i have seen that character anywhere.
Hmm :unsure:.Thanks buddy!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes