3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Chris 100% kubpom
but in the original novel is Jake
It might not be Chris..Chris will get anal first that's my guess...but it'll be someone else ...high chances Jake obviously...beside Jake it's gonna be Rob and Marvin.

As per story so far...Chris visit David's house only on weekends...so that's my guess is when Chris will be getting Ana..but after Tuesday (upcoming update), Ana will meet other characters and lewd scene will definitely have sex in it. So Rob, Jake, Marvin, grant even hank on Saturday might get her before Chris..Chris can get lewd text until weekends.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
It should be a sequel to this, as the characters are already developed and can introduce more characters and locations and kinky story lines.
Na it'll be totally different story with all cuckold, sharing, group sex story....MP did said that even if he wants to help can't add these scenes in APM..as it's story will be ruined...so he'll comeup with different VN with alot of actions....still 2/3 years of this one is left... let's see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Regardless of when Anna gets the beef injection people will scream “too soon!” LoL Anyhoo, I would be shocked if anything but major petting occurs this update. Maybe some digital stimulation from someone, perhaps some oral…it would be quite the leap in progression for her to succumb to the dirty mambo at this juncture. Alcohol and fake proof of hubby’s infidelity may, however, serve to accelerate her descent into pound town. How’d y’all like the euphemisms? :cautious:

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
what average peak we expect

he was give 7 teas peak
last update take 8 peak last one say last peak for delay

now he give 5 peak but still not give anything out office or give something
001.jpg
hoop give us something out work
cause all happen in work
talk kendra
coffee with coworker
boss talk
talk her office maybe with jake hoop marvin
think with baby was before go work

still have maybe 3 to 5 peak hoop next one out office cause this not place thing happen other talk

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

he was give 7 teas peak

View attachment 3977432
cause all happen in work
talk kendra
coffee with coworker
boss talk

still have maybe 3 to 5 peak hoop next one out office cause this not place thing happen other talk
Ohh don't count tease pic lol...we asked MP to give 2 tease pic every month for our entertainment..last time the update was delayed with less sneak peek pic

Last edited:

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Then I will charge $1000/hr + union rate + buyout + overtime(twice the price for the 1st hr, thrice the 2nd hr, and so on.)
sure but before that I'll have you auditioned and see if you're dick is long Enough then David.
i mean you should at least be packing 4.5 inch that's the bare minimum.
don't worry you can for sure play extra in office that's my vow.

• Haha
Reactions: MaIiwan

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
I have a regular sized dick, which is 5.7 something, 14.5cm to be exact.

it's enough to poke any girl's cervix, unless she has a cave or BLACKED. :ROFLMAO:
In my home country, the average length of a penis is 13.77 centimeters. Men's average height 178 cm. As far as I know, the country where Ecuador has the largest average penis length is 17.81 centimeters. Men's average height 165 cm.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

he was give 7 teas peak

View attachment 3977432
cause all happen in work
talk kendra
coffee with coworker
boss talk

:unsure:I think it will be like this ?

ewweerere.jpg

1. Anna at work, looking embarrassed and excited. How she attracts guys at work. Maybe (think of the words of the evil stepmother, let's know Kendra she was right it's easy tease guys and I don't have to do anything, just a little more daring outfit )

2. Anna is worried whether Kendra and Henk will like the new outfit she supposedly decided to choose. When Kendra comes to visit her soon to take her for a coffee break. Here she can get a phone call or text message from Pigiwnia who will call her to the office to discuss a business trip. Or from Marvin's old fish when he is supposed to come pretend to fix the air conditioning.Of course there is a mistake in the dialogue when she says that she made the decision to wear more daring clothes, which is not true. It was Kendra who first encouraged her to do so, and she followed the advice of the pentguin to her new look. It's strange that the creator forgot about it

3. Penguin has called Anna into the office to discuss an important business trip under the pretext of checking if she has taken his advice and changed her appearance. He will be drooling over her new look and will want to get even closer to admire her new look and assets. (I wonder if we will have a choice not to get closer.) Here Anna can ask him if she can leave early to be with her daughter before the business trip. Of course she will agree because he likes her new look and will compliment her.

4. Kendra (or maybe Jake) discusses Anna's new look.It could also be that if Jack is there he will tell Kendra that he wants to talk to Anna about work related issues and Kendra leaves. And Jacke asks Anna when she can go shopping with him for lingerie as a present for Jake's (Elizabet) non-existent girlfriend

5. And why do I think that I put the photo of the colleague sslovoe at the end as the last, in my opinion, because Anna and David go to work early in the morning, and then little Sophia always sleeps. In my opinion, this photo should be the last. Anna could have asked Penguin to let her go home earlier, so she could spend more time with little Sophia before the business trip, and Penguin agreed. And Anna enters the house, thinking that she will not meet David and avoid a conversation or an argument about her new outfit. But she meets him and is surprised that he also returned early. There will be a dialogue (it can be a quarrel or not). Here can be everything and all paths in the game. about her outfit (there will probably also be a choice of how we react). I also have a theory that David had the same idea as Anna and also decided to spend time with little Sophia earlier, because he will fly to a meeting to save the company. (There is a dialogue about this, that he has to fly, but there is no given day and time).

6.Then (my theory) Anna can meet fake rehabilitation doctor Rob cobra. The question is where in their house or at his. The option that Rob cobra will come to Anna is very likely. But what about David, where will he be, I think he will fly to the meeting in order to save the company. To which Rob would be very happy that David is not at home.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:I think it will be like this ?

View attachment 3978201

1. Anna at work, looking embarrassed and excited. How she attracts guys at work. Maybe (think of the words of the evil stepmother, let's know Kendra she was right it's easy)

2. Anna is worried whether Kendra and Henk will like the new outfit she supposedly decided to choose. When Kendra comes to visit her soon to take her for a coffee break. Here she can get a phone call or text message from Pigiwnia who will call her to the office to discuss a business trip. Or from Marvin's old fish when he is supposed to come pretend to fix the air conditioning.

3. Penguin has called Anna into the office to discuss an important business trip under the pretext of checking if she has taken his advice and changed her appearance. He will be drooling over her new look and will want to get even closer to admire her new look and assets. (I wonder if we will have a choice not to get closer.) Here Anna can ask him if she can leave early to be with her daughter before the business trip. Of course she will agree because he likes her new look and will compliment her.

4. 3. Kendra (or maybe Jake) discusses Anna's new look

5. And why do I think that I put the photo of the colleague sslovoe at the end as the last, in my opinion, because Anna and David go to work early in the morning, and then little Sophia always sleeps. In my opinion, this photo should be the last. Anna could have asked Penguin to let her go home earlier, so she could spend more time with little Sophia before the business trip, and Penguin agreed. And Anna enters the house, thinking that she will not meet David and avoid a conversation or an argument about her new outfit. But she meets him and is surprised that he also returned early. There will be a dialogue (it can be a quarrel or not). Here can be everything and all paths in the game. about her outfit (there will probably also be a choice of how we react). I also have a theory that David had the same idea as Anna and also decided to spend time with little Sophia earlier, because he will fly to a meeting to save the company. (There is a dialogue about this, that he has to fly, but there is no given day and time).
Yup Ana David meeting will be last.. because morning time Ana was giving hj to Chris when David went out for work and Ana's mom was about to arrive...that's why David Ana pic with Sophia is when they both came back from work.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes