3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
When I read some of these comments, I wonder do the ones that make some of these comments understand marriage and friendship. I have read David is a simp, wuss, coward amongst other things. He works for his family, he loves his family, he makes time for his family and he trust his family. All signs of a good husband/father. Chris we all know he is a dick but for David he is his best friend and someone he trust. None of his reactions are simp or wimpy he is being an average husband. Davids biggest problem is the people he trust are betraying him. That fault is not his it is the ones he trust. As of right now he is not those negatives. It is his reaction to when it all comes to light that dictates things. Will he be a simp, will he be hostile or straight destructive. As of right now he's a normal family man being pulled in a shitload of directions.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
When I read some of these comments, I wonder do the ones that make some of these comments understand marriage and friendship. I have read David is a simp, wuss, coward amongst other things. He works for his family, he loves his family, he makes time for his family and he trust his family. All signs of a good husband/father. Chris we all know he is a dick but for David he is his best friend and someone he trust. None of his reactions are simp or wimpy he is being an average husband. Davids biggest problem is the people he trust are betraying him. That fault is not his it is the ones he trust. As of right now he is not those negatives. It is his reaction to when it all comes to light that dictates things. Will he be a simp, will he be hostile or straight destructive. As of right now he's a normal family man being pulled in a shitload of directions.
He inherited wealth of his family....when his business goes down , Chris was the one who helped him during low time of his company. That's how he became friends with chris..he got no talent in bed as well as. Work...his father has to give him options rather than he suggesting better option for the business.. that's the sign of alpha male....his father is more alpha than him who think about financial stability first...his friends obviously has bad intentions towards Ana but they helped him to be financially stable for which he's proud of..even now all work and established business his father want to give it to him, he's not showing responsibility , he's like I have to get my relationship in line first and business later on...play corrupt path for David, you'll see the difference.

To me unless one is financially stable, they can't think of having a family and be in relationship especially with someone who worked her ass off to be independent irrespective of coming from a rich family...how can you care about a kid if you don't have money.

To me he has been awarded best company and best wife without proving that he deserves it. Obviously character wise he can be good in faithful path but still doesn't deserve what he owns right now.... someone else would be more capable to run his company rather himself.

I mean your business went down, you're financially unstable for future..how can one think about getting relationship better first? That's the sign of beta male who's always dependant on someone else.

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
He inherited wealth of his family....when his business goes down , Chris was the one who helped him during low time of his company. That's how he became friends with chris..he got no talent in bed as well as. Work...his father has to give him options rather than he suggesting better option for the business.. that's the sign of alpha male....his father is more alpha than him who think about financial stability first...his friends obviously has bad intentions towards Ana but they helped him to be financially stable for which he's proud of..even now all work and established business his father want to give it to him, he's not showing responsibility , he's like I have to get my relationship in line first and business later on...play corrupt path for David, you'll see the difference.

To me unless one is financially stable, they can't think of having a family and be in relationship..how can you care about a kid if you don't have money.
In the end his issue is trust. If it be he put too much trust in people and not enough in himself. Dad being a dad is not Alpha male its being a dad. I can't remember how long he has been working there but that business is his dads legacy just like any other job the heads will always have say on how its govern. Like I said it will all come down to how he is going to handle it when it comes to light. As far as financial stability the game they are a two-income family probably over 6 figures assume own the house 2 cars and 1 child. Now when we get to the end, and he concedes to the issues. Then I will agree he's a pussy. If he goes nuclear I'll say my man. Just to put it out there this is just my opinion.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
In the end his issue is trust. If it be he put too much trust in people and not enough in himself. Dad being a dad is not Alpha male its being a dad. I can't remember how long he has been working there but that business is his dads legacy just like any other job the heads will always have say on how its govern. Like I said it will all come down to how he is going to handle it when it comes to light. As far as financial stability the game they are a two-income family probably over 6 figures assume own the house 2 cars and 1 child. Now when we get to the end, and he concedes to the issues. Then I will agree he's a pussy. If he goes nuclear I'll say my man. Just to put it out there this is just my opinion.
Nope even now you'll see Ana just for sake of Sophia meeting grant to get the wealth from her father ....rather than thinking about being with David. That's the sign of being independent and alpha. Even after knowing that grant intentions are bad, she's ready to face consequences to get what she wants for herself.

It's not Dad been dad...His father has to convince him that Ana's mother will take care of Sophia then he decided to go for an over night trip.

I mean he already know that he will inherit the business, atleast show some responsibility towards work rather than acting like ohh my relationship is in trouble, I can't go.. it's your own business.

His father is more alpha in sense he can smell it and tell him go for financial stability, stay away from Chris etc...You cannot expect this kind of immaturity from a man who is grown up and has his kid too...David doesn't have trust issues, he's not independent yet...and depend on others like a beta male.. he's more like a kid born with silver spoon in his mouth. Always had someone else to take care of his problems.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes