3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Seems like they had a chat about the business side of things. Hank feeling horny looking at her tits, comes over and will probably give her a shoulder rub. Can't resist getting his hands on Anna's milkers and might get a few squeezes in. Hope Mr Palmer does something with lactating! It was set up ages ago, with the player able to decide if Anna is comfortable with breastfeeding talk with Hank. We demand milk! Hahaha
Yup now that I remember from Part 1 or 2...he was interested in Ana's breastfeeding topic that time.

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
Jake might not meet ana in the morning, he might just text Ana about shopping in the morning...and might get a shopping date with Ana in the evening later.
Kendra is the one who will probably meet Anna in the morning while Ana was having coffee..
I am seriously rooting for Marvin lol...he didn't showed up in the last update, just a single text about maintenance...so I am 95% sure we will see Marvin appearance in this one.
will depend a lot on the decisions you made in the previous versions.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Jake might not meet ana in the morning, he might just text Ana about shopping in the morning...and might get a shopping date with Ana in the evening later.
Kendra is the one who will probably meet Anna in the morning while Ana was having coffee..
I am seriously rooting for Marvin lol...he didn't showed up in the last update, just a single text about maintenance...so I am 95% sure we will see Marvin appearance in this one.
:unsure:Wouldn't Jake discuss the shopping plans with Kendra first during some break at work? Since Kendra doesn't know Jake has a meeting with Anna to pick out lingerie for his girlfriend. Wouldn't Kendra have him take pictures and videos of Anna standing in front of him in sexy lingerie? So she could have proof that she cheated on David?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:Wouldn't Jake discuss the shopping plans with Kendra first during some break at work? Since Kendra doesn't know Jake has a meeting with Anna to pick out lingerie for his girlfriend. Wouldn't Kendra have him take pictures and videos of Anna standing in front of him in sexy lingerie? So she could have proof that she cheated on David?
Kendra is hoping to cover all corruption nitpick of Ana. She's feeding her on how to get corrupted.. Before Jake, I think she'll need to know what happens with Marvin in maintenance room to release Jake. Meanwhile Jake has to get a little tease scenes/ close with Ana before going all the way for sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think yea Jake might get a shopping scene with Ana but they both said on texts that she wont be staying long.
Screenshot 2024-08-27 215348.png

On the other hands after texting Rob, I think Ana will spend more time with Rob later after coming back from the office because this is how she felt after agreeing meeting with Rob in the next day:
Screenshot 2024-08-27 212405.png Screenshot 2024-08-27 212425.png Screenshot 2024-08-27 212440.png

So yea Jake might get a tease but this Rob meeting might turn to something good I think. I cannot confirm time as timing is not mentioned who she will meet first and who she will meet at the end.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
highly doubt there will be anything lewd.
Office-teasing all coworkers. Marvin will probably try to cop a feel, Jake will give compliments, Kendra will encourage her, Hank will be pleased but wants more
Shopping scene with Jake-Jake convinces Anna to model lingerie, maybe Anna will send Chris pics?
unless Chris decides to spend the night again and dev shows the next morning, prepare for just more teasing.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
highly doubt there will be anything lewd.
Office-teasing all coworkers. Marvin will probably try to cop a feel, Jake will give compliments, Kendra will encourage her, Hank will be pleased but wants more
Shopping scene with Jake-Jake convinces Anna to model lingerie, maybe Anna will send Chris pics?
unless Chris decides to spend the night again and dev shows the next morning, prepare for just more teasing.
I am rooting on Jake, Rob and Marvin if there will be any lewd scenes. These three are missing in sneak peeks too as a surprise lol...It will be good to see Marvin move in the office though...as Ana has not done anything yet in office.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes