3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
If he lacking ideas or cannot give enough time to co.plete this game or release an update with sexual content or almost teasing then he should just sell the project
He already mentioned that he has a job and doing all of this is considered to be a side quest or a hobby for him. So he basically starts working as soon as he gets free time in his sleeves. It's true that it's frustrating to wait this long but it's the best we can get for now. And I presume you saying that he's getting thousands of euros is an over exaggerated statement. Remember he only has 420 subs on patreon with an average of let's say 5 euros that makes it roughly around 2k euros which is far from enough if he wants to start to be fully committed into doing such projects and making them his main source of income. It's not like I'm defending him in fact it would be awesome if we were to get such great content in short periods of time but it is what it is. But obviously we can clearly see despite all of these external factors that he mentioned i still believe he's a bit slow in his work (maybe more than a bit) cuz he already has an artist who's supposed to be fully functional since it's his job so he's dependant on mr palmer to give him the plot and sexual scenarios and ideas which he'll be creating so it's a dual work which mainly depends on mr palmer's pace of when he contacts his artist and tells him what he needs to do. But overall we still don't know exactly the whole situation and how it's being synchronized between the two but yeah still annoying to wait this long.. cuz i think if the artist is constantly being given his tasks the rate would be much faster but idk whatever let's just wait for now.. maybe if he gets more support then he'll consider fastening up the whole process..

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
He already mentioned that he has a job and doing all of this is considered to be a side quest or a hobby for him. So he basically starts working as soon as he gets free time in his sleeves. It's true that it's frustrating to wait this long but it's the best we can get for now. And I presume you saying that he's getting thousands of euros is an over exaggerated statement. Remember he only has 420 subs on patreon with an average of let's say 5 euros that makes it roughly around 2k euros which is far from enough if he wants to start to be fully committed into doing such projects and making them his main source of income. It's not like I'm defending him in fact it would be awesome if we were to get such great content in short periods of time but it is what it is. But obviously we can clearly see despite all of these external factors that he mentioned i still believe he's a bit slow in his work (maybe more than a bit) cuz he already has an artist who's supposed to be fully functional since it's his job so he's dependant on mr palmer to give him the plot and sexual scenarios and ideas which he'll be creating so it's a dual work which mainly depends on mr palmer's pace of when he contacts his artist and tells him what he needs to do. But overall we still don't know exactly the whole situation and how it's being synchronized between the two but yeah still annoying to wait this long.. cuz i think if the artist is constantly being given his tasks the rate would be much faster but idk whatever let's just wait for now.. maybe if he gets more support then he'll consider fastening up the whole process..
Okay. Atleast release a more realistic teaser. Every ficking teaser I'd of anna either sitting in a cafeteria or her her office chair besides that there no sexual teaser. Take example of Awam her doesn't release updates soon but his teasers are enough to give us a hint and sometimes his reasers are posted back to back in a week while in Mr_Palmer case we take his own time like nobody cares . Please dont consider draging on your project for more than 2 years as only part 3 is left to develop. STOP GASLIGHT US INTO THINKING YOU'RE BUSY OR SOME SHIT IF YOU CANT BE FREE TO DEVELOP THIS BEAUTIFUL PROJECT THEN ASK YOUR WIFE TO DO IT IN HER FREE TIME AS SHES ALWAYS AT HOME AND THAT AWFUL PROGRAMMER YOU HIRED SHOULD BE FIRED. YOU BETTER FIRE THIS ARTIST AND HIRE A MORE DEDICATED ARTIST WHO CAN HELP YOU MAKE MONEY AND ATTRACT AUDIENCES. EVEN AT LAST STAGE IF YOU CAN GET BETTET RENDERS LIKE WE SEE IN AWAM WILL BE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO SOUGHT OUR DIFFERENCES.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
highly doubt there will be anything lewd.
Office-teasing all coworkers. Marvin will probably try to cop a feel, Jake will give compliments, Kendra will encourage her, Hank will be pleased but wants more
Shopping scene with Jake-Jake convinces Anna to model lingerie, maybe Anna will send Chris pics?
unless Chris decides to spend the night again and dev shows the next morning, prepare for just more teasing.
Sadly I think this is the most realistic prediction.

If any lewd scenes occur, they'll likely be a continuation of Chris stuff since he already progressed some on that path :sick:

I could be wrong and next update will be the first serious ramping-up of Anna extra-curricular activities, but that's not what history would indicate.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Sadly I think this is the most realistic prediction.

If any lewd scenes occur, they'll likely be a continuation of Chris stuff since he already progressed some on that path :sick:

I could be wrong and next update will be the first serious ramping-up of Anna extra-curricular activities, but that's not what history would indicate.
wish not see this update come only in office after 5 teas pic still no action or something wild happen
chris maybe break this update
afraid when she out office we exciting to see jack or rob action teas
we end with
bandicam 2024-08-27 22-36-24-535.jpg

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Okay. Atleast release a more realistic teaser. Every ficking teaser I'd of anna either sitting in a cafeteria or her her office chair besides that there no sexual teaser. Take example of Awam her doesn't release updates soon but his teasers are enough to give us a hint and sometimes his reasers are posted back to back in a week while in Mr_Palmer case we take his own time like nobody cares . Please dont consider draging on your project for more than 2 years as only part 3 is left to develop. STOP GASLIGHT US INTO THINKING YOU'RE BUSY OR SOME SHIT IF YOU CANT BE FREE TO DEVELOP THIS BEAUTIFUL PROJECT THEN ASK YOUR WIFE TO DO IT IN HER FREE TIME AS SHES ALWAYS AT HOME AND THAT AWFUL PROGRAMMER YOU HIRED SHOULD BE FIRED. YOU BETTER FIRE THIS ARTIST AND HIRE A MORE DEDICATED ARTIST WHO CAN HELP YOU MAKE MONEY AND ATTRACT AUDIENCES. EVEN AT LAST STAGE IF YOU CAN GET BETTET RENDERS LIKE WE SEE IN AWAM WILL BE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO SOUGHT OUR DIFFERENCES.
LOL...Man I think you are new to this game...MP already said that he will not give any teaser that will ruin suspense about the story or give away hint about lewd scene with whom Ana will be in the next update..that way we all will find out when we play the game ourselves to enjoy it.

And about AWAM teasers ...bro there is no story in that VN..it has reach to the point where Sophia will get one scene with one character in one room per update...so he give all scene of that room as a teasers and leave the handjob scene to play for gamers lol......there is no story behind AWAM.

I am not defending APM..but just clearing few queries whatever MP has already mentioned before on this thread. You are the first guy who I met is happy with AWAM that drag the story for 7 years for HJ scene lol.

Last edited:

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
Oooh please noooo , dont take any example from that game ,
homelander-upset.gif

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
I am expecting a lil tease than just a slap in the ass from Hank this time. He already spanked her twice lol..

Wondering what kind of move he will make towards Ana...As of now Chris and Hank are two guys who are interested in Ana's ass that's for sure for future anal scene.
im guessing hank will be the first to claim her sweet sweet ass.twice he said he want to bury his tongue deep inside her asshole,that's the true assman,making love to that sweet ass.:LUL:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
im guessing hank will be the first to claim her sweet sweet ass.twice he said he want to bury his tongue deep inside her asshole,that's the true assman,making love to that sweet ass.:LUL:
Plot twist; Anna becomes dominant over Hank and takes his ass-licking enthusiasm as volunteering to be her personal bidet. Now, bathroom trips at the office are followed by a forceful face-sit on george I mean hank.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
_________________________________++++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Wiley Coyote has to catch the Road Runner FIRST before bringing out the deserts

So, I don't think Hank's tongue is going anywhere soon. Hank has to get Anna to let him have sex with her first. You think advance naughty will occur their first time together? It would make more sense if it starts out as simple straight sex then progress. Like have office fun time during the day where Hank mounts Anna as he pleases till he convinces Anna to go COWGIRL and move on her own-- then more and more kinky events that leads to Anna agreeing to have a hotel night with Hank where she both dreads it and is excited.

What I don't know about the developer's plans and story plot is just how detailed he will be. In an earlier post I mentioned the levels of cheating. In my mind Anna's first passionate kiss with anyone other than David would be a critical turning point in her character. I can't see Chris, Marvin, Hank ever getting that kiss... oh she will get kissed, but Anna's heart wouldn't be behind it. It's just as hard to see Robinson and Jake getting it either. And with so little known about Grant, that seems implausible. Anna giving her body to the forementioned sure... physical cheating not emotional cheating. But I wonder if done right, with all the possible naughty talk and BBC, perhaps oddly with Marcel... Just a thought

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
I'm afraid when we finally get to the action and sex sequences.
The game ends quickly
I hope it's not like that and after the first one we will have a lot of sex scenes in the next updates
he only gets a certain amount of renders from his artist per update. I don't think he can do much more than 1 lewd scene per update sadly. This is going to take forever

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
probably...but he mentioned that he want to finish this one and will jump to another game of cheating wife, netorare and cuckold genre
he cant find way to make anna cheat by story go she only masturbate thinking of all men and seduce them
but she type person cant do
and he cant end game easy he add many guy in game many twist cheat suspect
kendra devil plan
or boss use her for his Clint
the game by slow move will still take many year if every update take 3 month
and story still in build he cant just jump to sex easy
if he want star other game he will abanded game
we not want after all wait see story end like that

the person control her is hank
when chris slap he ass or fell her she act angry even if she let him
but when hak slap she not say no ,,,or reject him
only say someone see us
this thing make us think she cant say no to him if he want do more
bandicam 2024-08-28 15-57-58-413.jpg bandicam 2024-08-28 15-57-40-185.jpg

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
he cant find way to make anna cheat by story go she only masturbate thinking of all men and seduce them
but she type person cant do
and not think he cant end game easy he add many guy in game many twist cheat suspect
kendra devil plan
or boss use her for his Clint
the game by slow move will still take many year if every update take 3 month
and story still in build he cant just jump to sex easy
if he want star other game he will abanded game
we not want after all wait see story end like that
offcourse he will end the game...most probably he will take 2/3 years more to finish it.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes