3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
If am not wrong, 5 sneak peeks are about the dress n its reaction in the office..I wonder if the next update will be this transition of anna becoming more daring(in office)+ jake lingerie event+ Rob talk
Jake & anna meeting ( morning) ( confirmed last night )
Marvin for AC maintenance ( confirmed last night )
Hank is confirmed by 5th sneak Peak
Rob at home ( confirmed last night )
Shopping with jack ( confirmed last night )
Chris - may be texting
Kendra may be miss this one , she will meet her on Wednesday for drinks, ( confirmed)

wonderofu_

Jan 19, 2023
Chris - may be texting
Kendra may be miss this one , she will meet her on Wednesday for drinks, ( confirmed)
where is it confirmed exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
For Fan artists, to judge render quality :LOL:
View attachment 3971532
It seems that Penguin has called her to the office to see if she has taken his advice and started wearing more daring clothes under the pretext of discussing a business trip. He walks towards her to get a better view of her assets. :unsure:I wonder if there will be an option to stop him from getting too close to her.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Chris - may be texting
1. Kendra will come over in the morning to invite her for coffee and discuss her new look. Kendra always comes first. Jacke won't come in the morning, it's not confirmed, he might come to Anna at the end of the day. Very high probability of event 90%

2. Yes, the old fish will come and pretend that he will come to fix the air conditioning. Confirmed event 100%

3. It seems that Penguin has called her to the office to see if she has taken his advice and started wearing more daring clothes under the pretext of discussing a business trip. He walks towards her to get a better view of her assets. :unsure:I wonder if there will be an option to stop him from getting too close to her.Very high probability of event 90%

4.Fake physiotherapist Rob Cobra will want to talk to Anna privately. He will want to apologize for the incident with massaging her boobs and be friends with Anna again. What will he gain in her eyes that he is responsible. He will want to find out what is going on in Anna's marriage. He will offer her fake help and then when Anna is under his influence he will take advantage of it. He will tell her something interesting about David or tell her only lies. Confirmed event 100%.

5. I bet Jaka has to talk the whole plan over with Kendra. Maybe Jack will ask Anna at the end of the day when they can go lingerie shopping for Jake's imaginary girlfriend Elizabeth. Anna will model. And when Anna really likes the lingerie she's picked out for Jack's girls, she'll say it wouldn't look as nice as you anyway. You can keep it. Unconfirmed event 20%

6. Chris may call or text Anna about the shower incident. Very likely event 50%

7.Kendra invites Anna to drink wine for the weekend (she will get her drunk and learn her secrets, she will encourage her to do even more naughty things), my theory will invite her again to the pool where the old fish Marvin will be. This was mentioned at the end of the event at the pool when Kendra talks to the old fish about it (Maybe the player's choice whether Anna should go). Very likely event 50%

8.. You forgot, pal, that Anna is having dinner with the old fox poisoner on Thursday. Confirmed. Anna is not dating Kendra. (I'm sure he'll call Anna before dinner and tell her to wear the stockings and underwear he sent her anonymously as a wedding gift. He'll ask her to wear them to dinner for the old fox's pleasure. When she found out the gift was from him, she wanted to burn them out of spite. Maybe do something sneaky during dinner. Get her drunk or drugged so she'll sign some fake contract with a fictitious debt that she can't repay except in exchange for sexual favors.)Confirmed event 100%

Last edited:

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
If am not wrong, 5 sneak peeks are about the dress n its reaction in the office..I wonder if the next update will be this transition of anna becoming more daring(in office)+ jake lingerie event+ Rob talk
look all update only office reaction
we wish there any hot part with marvin
or langeri shop or rob hoop not be in next next update

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
5.Maybe Jack will ask Anna at the end of the day when they can go lingerie shopping for Jake's imaginary girlfriend Elizabeth. Anna will model. And when Anna really likes the lingerie she's picked out for Jack's girls, she'll say it wouldn't look as nice as you anyway. You can keep it. Unconfirmed event 20%
I would be shocked and chagrined if we didn't see the Jake shopping event next update, since that's a story thread that was mentioned several updates back, and nearly all other story threads mentioned around that time have made more progress in the interim.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I would be shocked and chagrined if we didn't see the Jake shopping event next update, since that's a story thread that was mentioned several updates back, and nearly all other story threads mentioned around that time have made more progress in the interim.
:unsure:This event was mentioned but it's hard to say what day of the week it will take place. I bet Jaka has to talk the whole plan over with Kendra

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
look all update only office reaction
we wish there any hot part with marvin
or langeri shop or rob hoop not be in next next update
Yea this is first half of the day and I think this already has been developed....and don't think of it as just office reaction..last sneak peek was Ana arguing with David regarding Sophia...so that's the time when Ana came back from office.....I think MP trying hard not to give away sneak peek of who gets Ana in the upcoming update and how/where. So David, hank, kendra and office guys not getting ana lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
I have just done a mass-cleanup of the last 20 pages of this thread.
  • Do not branch the topic into posting about random unrelated discussions, favorite movies/food/weather/etc, or complaints about moderator actions/rules
  • Please move any disruptive/prolonged arguments to PM
Two members have been given temporary bans from the thread, due to constant derailing and arguing.
If anyone else is seen doing this, you will receive a temp ban also.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
It seems that Penguin has called her to the office to see if she has taken his advice and started wearing more daring clothes under the pretext of discussing a business trip. He walks towards her to get a better view of her assets. :unsure:I wonder if there will be an option to stop him from getting too close to her.
I am expecting a lil tease than just a slap in the ass from Hank this time. He already spanked her twice lol..

Wondering what kind of move he will make towards Ana...As of now Chris and Hank are two guys who are interested in Ana's ass that's for sure for future anal scene.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I am expecting a lil tease than just a slap in the ass from Hank this time. He already spanked her twice lol..

Wondering what kind of move he will make towards Ana...As of now Chris and Hank are two guys who are interested in Ana's ass that's for sure for future anal scene.
Seems like they had a chat about the business side of things. Hank feeling horny looking at her tits, comes over and will probably give her a shoulder rub. Can't resist getting his hands on Anna's milkers and might get a few squeezes in. Hope Mr Palmer does something with lactating! It was set up ages ago, with the player able to decide if Anna is comfortable with breastfeeding talk with Hank. We demand milk! Hahaha

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Chris - may be texting
Jake might not meet ana in the morning, he might just text Ana about shopping in the morning...and might get a shopping date with Ana in the evening later.
Kendra is the one who will probably meet Anna in the morning while Ana was having coffee..
I am seriously rooting for Marvin lol...he didn't showed up in the last update, just a single text about maintenance...so I am 95% sure we will see Marvin appearance in this one.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes