3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
____________________________________++++++++++++++++__________________________________________

Wish I knew... then again, I don't think no one knows but after a few more updates we might get a clue.

All we got to go on is Anna wants a big family. More or less she just had a baby, but not so new that Anna has had time to get back on birth control... or maybe I am wrong on that point. But even before all the troubles started with Anna and David's marriage there was differing ideas. It would make sense for Anna not to have gone on birth control just as well as she did.

As a plot concern for Anna, getting pregnant would be an interesting twist or even the fear of it.

So logically if that is one of the endings of the game, I can see only three possible daddies, Jake, Chris, and Marcel. It's not that I think the rest are incapable, just a matter of time and effort to make a pregnancy ending for each of the male characters, and plausibility of the other possible combinations. Hank could be the dark horse candidate since eventually he would have as much access to Anna as Chris, and Jake. The only reason why I think Marcel would be a candidate is the whole BBC/interracial thing. Marvin/Grant cover the whole weird kink aspect of Anna's depravity (if that is what it is); Robinson seems to me to be a one-night stand sort of thing; the Chris/Jake Anna combo covers the stereotypical cheating wife gambit (vanilla part of the story).

As it is, it's far too soon to know just what really the developer has intended for this game save for a few "not going to happen" comments he has made.
You forgot, my friend, that on the faithful path with David she will get pregnant again(y).

• Wow
Reactions: MaIiwan

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
More beautiful/gorgeous models are in Daz3 collection! Mind blowing - looking for models looking like Alecia Silversto.., Robbi Tuney, Catherine Zeta..,Maria Valve..,Hazal Kay..,Mila Kun.. Scarlett Johansson..,Amber Heard.. Emilia Clar..,Tsukasa Aoi(baby doll),Tsubasa Amami,Airi Kijima, Remu Suzumor, .Mahiro Tadai,Shoko Takahashi,Kaede Karen., Audrey Tauto.,.Adele Exarcho and many..Amore

More handsome male models should be in Daz3 collection: I found 2 handsome person (Tom Latham+Kevin Pietersen) whose face s matching to MC of Being a DIk. Other handsome male models should have to be added in Daz3 collection are :
Pat Cummins ,Alistair Cook,Alistair Campbell,
Brendon McCullum ,Jimmy Anderson,Nick Knight,Mitch Johnson,Mitch Marsh ,Borish Kodjoe,Jhonny Depp ,Armand Douglas,
Adam Gilchrist ,Leonardo Dica'prio',Eoin Morgan ,Matt Damon,Jhon Cena,Jossua Butler..and more..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fapzoner69018

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Do you think Anna will have another child, not from David? :unsure:
tbh if the story move forward in faithful path...and david and ana stayed together...and if Ana ended up carrying someone else's child..that will be a nice shocking end to the story lol. Where she has to go through some infidelity and david has to compromise with the situation. Corrupt path everyone can make guesses but in faithful path, that kind of situation where both of them decided to stay together will be tough end known as perfect marriage.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
tbh if the story move forward in faithful path...and david and ana stayed together...and if Ana ended up carrying someone else's child..that will be a nice shocking end to the story lol. Where she has to go through some infidelity and david has to compromise with the situation. Corrupt path everyone can guess but in faithful path, that kind of situation will be tough end.
shocking end? :LOL: That wouldn't be a shocking end that would be the status quo for this kind of story. A shocking end would be a faithful path where she re-unites with David and tells off all the old ugly bastards.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: MaIiwan and Couto25

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
tbh if the story move forward in faithful path...and david and ana stayed together...and if Ana ended up carrying someone else's kid in the end..that will be a nice shocking end in the story lol. Where she has to go through some infidelity and david has to compromise with the situation.
But the only way David would know it’s not his kid is if Marcel got her pregnant :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1994.gif

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
tbh if the story move forward in faithful path...and david and ana stayed together...and if Ana ended up carrying someone else's child..that will be a nice shocking end to the story lol. Where she has to go through some infidelity and david has to compromise with the situation. Corrupt path everyone can guess but in faithful path, that kind of situation will be tough end.
Then, What happened to Kendra? Has she caught plotting against Anna? Has David & Anna find out truth about Kendra's both male and female friends who worked for Kendra?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
shocking end? :LOL: That wouldn't be a shocking end that would be the status quo for this kind of story. A shocking end would be a faithful path where she re-unites with David and tells off all the old ugly bastards.
that's the most obvious way to end the faithful path..to kick everyone else...i mean thats how the faithful path will end i guess. But in the end if Ana carry someone else's child and David has to compromise even with Ana's biggest mistake where she cry in front of David and he has to forgive her..that will make it a perfect end.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
i chose Margot Robbie
not think of her before in same look also in her movie play

she my best not for he beauty also for her acting she can play romance and comedy
here she look like anna
View attachment 3980618

and for movie
she also play role naive women want love she want fun laugh and be cute
she play role sharon tate and give her naive and kind personality
i not exciting see barbie think will be dump movie but when watch she give dump girl funy way
View attachment 3980622

with will smith movie focus she is anna type want be bad learn steal and also have aromatic side and funny type
View attachment 3980626

View attachment 3980633
You forgot this Margot Robbie scene from wolf of Wall Street :love:
IMG_3588.gif
IMG_3589.gif
IMG_3587.gif

Last edited:

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
yup but that kind of situation will be the perfect and surprise ending ...that both of them decided to stay together even after facing the tough time. lol
If Anna bangs some other dude while David is innocent, them staying together at the end would not be "perfect and surprising"... It would be the expected, irritating, and infuriating end to the "faithful" cuck route...:ROFLMAO:
Quite frankly, David should leave her ass now and get custody of their daughter for Anna being mentally unstable or an absolute moron...:ROFLMAO:

The perfect, surprising end will be David John Wicking every other dude and Kendra in this story with Anna crawling back on her knees to David begging him to forgive her for sending Chris pics of her wearing David's favorite lingerie and for being an absolutely incompetent, gullible wife and attorney...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
If Anna bangs some other dude while David is innocent, them staying together at the end would not be "perfect and surprising"... It would be the expected, irritating, and infuriating end to the "faithful" cuck route...:ROFLMAO:
Quite frankly, David should leave her ass now and get custody of their daughter for Anna being mentally unstable or an absolute moron...:ROFLMAO:

The perfect, surprising end will be David John Wicking ever other dude and Kendra in this story with Anna crawling back on her knees to David begging him to forgive her for sending Chris pics of her wearing David's favorite lingerie and for being an absolutely incompetent, gullible wife and attorney...:ROFLMAO:
See there are 4 ways of how this VN can be played depending on emotions:
1: David faithful, Ana faithful
2. David corrupt, Ana faithful
3. David faithful, Ana corrupt
4. David corrupt, Ana corrupt

I hope for different endings in all 4 paths. But the story unfotunately doesn't support on David corrupt path. Like even if David go full on corrupt for Alexia, he cannot get her.

In 1st path, there's an obvious ending reject everyone's move and stay together (boring one) lol. you get to see their sex scene under the blanket.

In second path, I want Ana to leave David and be with someone else Jake / Robinson whoever she think is best for her. But this one will not be there because even if we play David as corrupt, we don't get anything for David as of now lol.

In 3rd one, I want like some kind of revenge from David against Kendra and where Ana has to realise her mistake and beg to David to stay together where David has to forgive her...then the decision will come on David's hand what to do? whether to stay or leave her.

4th part where both of them divorce and live with their own fantasies and different partners and somehow Kendra gets David...Just want to see what all path this VN has to offer.

We are playing as Ana and David....But kendra has her role ..She got mental because David left her in the past. She did loved David and both of them were happy but breakup made her mental..He chose Ana over her..will see with upcoming story Kendra want revenge or she want David back with him.

Right like you just said David should go Hulk and smash everyone lol because we are playing as David POV...but if the game is played from Kendra POV and her partner leave her for some other girl...we would be playing as Kendra going hulk on all David accomplishment.

Last edited:

BrNexon

May 17, 2024

The perfect, surprising end will be David John Wicking ever other dude and Kendra in this story with Anna crawling back on her knees to David begging him to forgive her for sending Chris pics of her wearing David's favorite lingerie and for being an absolutely incompetent, gullible wife and attorney...:ROFLMAO:
Hey mate, who are those other dude you think Anna could banged ? Looks there a frog like toothless obesity clumsy oldie boss, Anna ain't go @ him..there s anther old pervy clumsy office care taker Marvin; Anna won't go @ him! Another man Ventura who s Kendra's bf, Anna won't dare to being intimated with him for sake of job reputation and that Ventura s also plotting against Anna! So many old ugly toothless clumsy oldie are in this game! Chris, David and Anna s friend but he s lusty but not true friend but somehow he s half good to stand for both Anna & David.So, may be Christopher s the man Anna could get going for banging??? :unsure:

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
See there are 4 ways of how this VN can be played depending on emotions:
1: David faithful, Ana faithful
2. David corrupt, Ana faithful
3. David faithful, Ana corrupt
4. David corrupt, Ana corrupt
There are 2 paths...
David faithful, Ana unfaithful
David corrupt, Ana unfaithful/corrupt

At this time, there is no scenario/path in this story where Anna is faithful...
Until she comes clean about those texts to Chris, she's an unapologetic cheater.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes