3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You are gonna lose the bet.
When the update releases, if it end up being "send nudes" between Anna and Chris, you should be the Hero to post the update right after you play it.
Well it's fine I am hoping for sex from Wednesday story update...but yea it's not about being a hero, it will just be a disappointing update if it will be phone sex after shower scene.

Something like if Sophia of Awam is giving handjob nowadays and in the next update if she just send nude pic via phone...then it doesn't mean that her corruption is increased....it means that the update is disappointing.

I am all the way from fingering upto sex scene...I didn't expected Chris to make an appearance in the next update....I was hoping pussy touch scene with Marvin or Rob or jake but MP said Chris will have the main scene....so we will see what kind of scene it will be.

Last edited:

Dogie.

Dec 5, 2020
Well it's fine I am hoping for sex from Wednesday story update...but yea it's not about being a hero, it will just be a disappointing update if it will be phone sex after shower scene.

Something like if Sophia of Awam is giving handjob nowadays and in the next update if she just send nude pic via phone...then it doesn't mean that her corruption is increased....it means that the update is disappointing.

I am all the way from fingering upto sex scene...I didn't expected Chris to make an appearance in the next update....I was hoping pussy touch scene with Marvin or Rob or jake but MP said Chris will have the main scene....so we will see what kind of scene it will be.
it will be kissing or blowjob

Reactions: @alvin

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
No BJ lol remember she rejected David for BJ too...So we won't be seeing Ana giving BJ for sure until she gets corrupted enough to be submitted to Hank/grant.

And moreover Chris knows Ana hate BJ because she told Chris about that night...So it will be fingering licking upto sex.
And Chris also offered for Anna to train on it in this regard...

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
hoop you right but
when mention chris he explain everyone will be in game but say chris will worm up with pic
did he mean worm anna with pic before or make it again
if she sad she not be mood for sending phon pic playful mood
its possible take advantage her sadness with huge kiss grope
she say chriss nooo don't am married
force kiss
and this softcore movie ;)
View attachment 4078062
cris ZZZZZ

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Well Ana will be in bikini probably with Jake...why sending nudes when she showed nude standing in front of Chris in the shower.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Blowjob nah she hates blowjobs. When a blowjob happens that will be when the sex gets intense and more frequent with every update.
No BJ lol remember she rejected David for BJ too...So we won't be seeing Ana giving BJ for sure until she gets corrupted enough to be submitted to Hank/grant.

And moreover Chris knows Ana hate BJ because she told Chris about that night...So it will be fingering licking upto sex.
________________________________________+++++++++++++++++++_____________________________________

I think Mr. Palmer is saving the BJ for 'special' events and characters.

The developer has made it a big deal that Chris is packing, so of course eventually Anna is going to do some cock worship. But with that path it's a special condition and that being Chris has to firmly be moved from the friendzone to the FWB zone. A condition were Anna activistly inviting Chris over for the 'benefits' part. But before that happens, it's going to be Chris chasing Anna and Anna getting more than giving.

Marvin... nope can't see how the developer will evolve that relationship down the BJ road. Now Jake, that is a difficult to predict there. Now if the developer has Anna falling in love with Jake, then I can see it. Hank... again that falls on how Mr. Palmer advances the story... A sex slave Anna being dominating and Anna accepting a submissive part, OK sure Anna giving out a BJ that way makes sense.

Robinson, and Grant I would think are more interested in plowing Anna then other bedroom activities. But it doesn't make a lot of sense that either would be treated with a BJ.

But... Let's be real. The most abused sex act in H games is the BJ. The MCs get them right and left that it gets so damn boring. So I hope in this game it doesn't become "THE THING" and the game remains in the realm of plausibility.

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes