3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Lol..na..Ana needs to get more corrupted....Phone is not the option... it's not going to be slow as AWAM and all.....so scene wise I can trust MP that corruption will not take a U turn from handjob to phone sex lol...I was saying no sex..but since Chris is there, it will be interesting to see if Ana cross that boundary or not.
:unsure:It is not known if Chris will be there

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
She will go to Rob cobra not to Chris, Chris already tried to take advantage of her when she was in a similar state so no.
I think with Rob it might be just massage after upsetting Ana by telling her about David. She's in office uniform so max boobs massage with neck massage or maybe a kiss. I was just wondering how Chris will enter the storyline after this scene.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:It is not known if Chris will be there
Chris is not meant to be there on Tuesday usually..last Tuesday story update he was absent...Chris is usually there on weekends and via messages..and on Sunday he sleep at David's house...idk how he will enter on Tuesday storyline. MP said whoever rejected Chris, story will fall short...so obviously he will be the main scene guy for this update too.

So for those who rejected Chris, he might not show up maybe.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yup office tease , hank, tea with kendra, shopping with Jake, argument with David and leaving to/from Rob's house. Now 3 major people are missing in this thing that might have scene in it....Marvin, Rob and Chris.
:unsure:We don't have all the pieces of the puzzle and the writer, as is his wont, doesn't give away any spoilers. I bet Marvin will come after Penguin or after coffee with Kendra. My theory is that Anna leaves her house through the back door. She goes to Rob's cobra. She goes to meet Rob or comes back from him, she's furious and sad at him because he lied to Anna about David or tried to use her. And when she was leaving, Chris could have called or texted her and asked for pictures or a video of her asking Anna to record herself masturbating for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Couto25

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
Has this been abandoned because the developer seems to be taking forever to get to the point of an avn; SEX and lots of, the cg/renders and writing / story line are great, it's just taken forever to get to where it's at and the huge questions remain; will there be lots of sex, will the animation/sounds etc actually be any good and which millennia will it come out ?.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:We don't have all the pieces of the puzzle and the writer, as is his wont, doesn't give away any spoilers. I bet Marvin will come after Penguin or after coffee with Kendra. My theory is that Anna leaves her house through the back door. She goes to Rob's cobra. She goes to meet Rob or comes back from him, she's furious and sad at him because he lied to Anna about David or tried to use her. And when she was leaving, Chris could have called or texted her and asked for pictures or a video of her asking Anna to record herself masturbating for him.
Why everyone wants to see phone sex when the real one can happen and is more exciting.

Idk for me phone sex will be downgrade of this corruption route and disappointment tbh. Like after shower scene, phone sex will be like not adding anything to corruption points. If it has to happen, it could have happened before shower scene. It's more like after giving handjob and Chris saw and groped her nude, how can exchange of nude pics will add anything to Ana's corruption or make ana more corrupt without touching lol? It's like Chris masturbating alone is more corrupted than ana giving him handjob lol.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Why everyone wants to see phone sex when the real one can happen and is more exciting.

Idk for me phone sex will be downgrade of this corruption route and disappointment tbh. Like after shower scene, phone sex will be like not adding anything to corruption points. If it has to happen, it could have happened before shower scene. It's more like after giving handjob and Chris saw and groped her nude, how can exchange of nude pics will add anything to Ana's corruption or make ana more corrupt without touching lol? It's like Chris masturbating alone is more corrupted than ana giving him handjob lol.
2024-09-29_130754+.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

:unsure:People took it for granted that in the next update the creator will give the constantly favored character of the fake friend again, especially since he was not mentioned anywhere at the end of the last update, it's a bit strange. And other people may find that other characters are omitted. Although I don't like to compare this game to AWM, how many people wait years to see their favorite character. And according to what the creator's plan is to slowly spoil Anna. Will he stick to it. 1. Anna sees Chris's penis, some time passes in game. 2. Anna touches Chris' penis in game, some time passes in game. 3. Anna faces the consequences of point 2, some time passes in game. . In this update, she should think about what she did and talk about it with the fake friend (via phone or text), what they decide and what they plan to do next (shower scene). According to the creator's plan to spoil Anna. Of course I don't mind Anna having sex with a fake friend, people who play the corrupt path should get what they were waiting for and should be happy. Because it's always the first time I play the faithful path and at that point I'm more interested in the story.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I think with Rob it might be just massage after upsetting Ana by telling her about David. She's in office uniform so max boobs massage with neck massage or maybe a kiss. I was just wondering how Chris will enter the storyline after this scene.
Maybe she tells Chris what happened at Robinsons. In Chris mind he is claiming Anna.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
nice
great work every time you challenge you self to improve art skill
you got talent this work take long time and need lot patience

think jake be gentle man
he look give her lesson teas him long with hard sex
and she need man control than her husband

like see full story this one come with box chat and view anna mind think of it before game resale

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Dude show them again how sexy the phone sex with Anna can be. They might understand.
https://f95zone.to/threads/itsnotus...ll-my-works-past-and-new.222794/post-14678883
https://f95zone.to/threads/itsnotus...ll-my-works-past-and-new.222794/post-14683343
https://f95zone.to/threads/itsnotus...ll-my-works-past-and-new.222794/post-14730343

Phone sex or "real sex" - each option can be exciting, depending on the situation and how it is done!
I think there is no point in arguing about this, obviously the next scene (lewd) with Chris will be sex, but this does not exclude that before that they will also exchange sexpics through phone messages.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
nice
great work every time you challenge you self to improve art skill
you got talent this work take long time and need lot patience

think jake be gentle man
he look give her lesson teas him long with hard sex
and she need man control than her husband

like see full story this one come with box chat and view anna mind think of it before game resale
Thank you! This will be 61 pictures in a row... :whistle:

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes