3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
well i guess Mr palmer is just milking the subscribers.. he better make this update worth the wait.. or I'll unsubscribe him
sick of getting blueballs.. can't wait for real action
easy pay link not do subscribe game , only when game release you pay for game link cause you pay fish in the sea you not know how long to catch take 4 month save you money for other game
this way not make you angry about delay

Jan 14, 2024
Penguin does not care if he is accused of sexual harassment or goes to prison, if his marriage falls apart and he goes bankrupt. He desperately wants sex with Anna, because he only has two years to live. Previously, he suppressed his animal instincts so as not to molest the young interns at his company.
You keep saying Hank has two years to live. He has never said that. All he says is that he had a health scare before but he's perfectly fine now. Kendra said he almost died two years ago, which is probably where you got confused lol. The rest of what you said is correct. Hank doesn't care if he gets divorced, goes to jail for sexual harrasment or whatever. He wants to use his position of power to make the women at the office, submit to him.

APM Hank 1.png
APM Hank 3A.png
APM Hank 3.png

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
even pig not want this
who want sleep with rat

in any movie they give people satisfied end for rat person
wish tarantino write ending for kendra
View attachment 4085625
That would give us idea like what hank would be demanding from Ana. As of now we haven't seen what Hank can do with their employees in a bad way or what his fantasy is...if there's some case against him or if he did with some other girl or made her to submit to him....we can imagine what is going on his mind when he will get Ana...when the time comes and he just interested in her breast sucking that won't be interesting...I kind of expect something dominating action from his side.
As of now I see that Ana hates BJ..and hank making her doing that..but to me that won't be satisfactory scene by that time where we would already seen Ana sex by that time....Wanna see what actually going on Hank's mind or if he can punish kendra or some girl before ana, we can get an idea.

Last edited:

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
That would give us idea like what hank would be demanding from Ana. As of now we haven't seen what Hank can do with their employees in a bad way or what his fantasy is...if there's some case against him or if he did with some other girl or made her to submit to him....we can imagine what is going on his mind when he will get Ana...when the time comes and he just interested in her breast sucking that won't be interesting...I kind of expect something dominating action from his side.
As of now I see that Ana hates BJ..and hank making her doing that..but to me that won't be satisfactory scene by that time where we would already seen Ana sex by that time....Wanna see what actually going on Hank's mind or if he can punish kendra or some girl before ana, we can get an idea.

we see when anna meet with hank in restaurant
he look control her tell her not give him cry side and weak
she try obey anything he say
all character men they try pleas her
hank other side show her not make him mad
so open talk about her dress her look for her job and he not gona be mercy anymore

this type of game is not know how he control her also have no care her fell or opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: Couto25

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
So apparently he finished the big scene which he talked about before dropping the last teaser.. the question is how much is left honestly it's kinda annoying to wait for another whole month

Last edited:
Reactions: Krat0$

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You keep saying Hank has two years to live. He has never said that. All he says is that he had a health scare before but he's perfectly fine now. Kendra said he almost died two years ago, which is probably where you got confused lol. The rest of what you said is correct. Hank doesn't care if he gets divorced, goes to jail for sexual harrasment or whatever. He wants to use his position of power to make the women at the office, submit to him.

View attachment 4085383
View attachment 4085392
View attachment 4085386
(y)You know the creator could have removed that dialogue in the new version of the game. Penguin tells Anna to be his business partner for two years. And then Anna has to take over his company. Because then he dies. Just like he removed the dialogue about what fetishes Anna likes when Kendra asks her about it. And I also don't have the dialogue when Kendra is arguing with her boss Trenc where he reminds her who gives her the money for this whole scheme.All these dialogues were in the old version of the game

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
(y)You know the creator could have removed that dialogue in the new version of the game. Penguin tells Anna to be his business partner for two years. And then Anna has to take over his company. Because then he dies. Just like he removed the dialogue about what fetishes Anna likes when Kendra asks her about it. And I also don't have the dialogue when Kendra is arguing with her boss Trenc where he reminds her who gives her the money for this whole scheme.All these dialogues were in the old version of the game
I know this has nothing to do with your discussion, sorry about that, but since the developer removed this dialogue, I think he also removed an option to let Kendra suffer a partial defeat at the end of the game.
The partial defeat could have been that Kendra destroys the marriage but David and Anna still act as a personal union.
If Anna takes over the law firm, she needs a loan from the bank, David and his company guarantee it, and Anna can fire Kendra.
It was just an idea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
So apparently he finished the big scene which he talked about before dropping the last teaser.. the question is how much is left honestly it's kinda annoying to wait for another whole month
last update i saw that it would release in October but it hasn’t been made clear when. current speculation is maybe mid Oct.

Jan 14, 2024
I've been playing since the 4th update and that 2 years to live dialogue wasn't in there then. The rewrites of dialogue have mainly been from version 7.0 onwards. Extremely unlikely it was changed after only a couple updates, although not impossible. Hank wouldn't care about leaving the company to Anna after 2 years. He just wants to have sex with as many interns and women at the firm as possible. As he said he doesn't care about his company and reputation anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
I have one question...I have seen various VN in here...straight or lesbian or anything..But why there are more lesbian scene on this adult VN gaming platform rather straight one lol? I think there are lesser lesbian in real world but more in virtual VN ....why does most of the developer think that a girl get corrupted first by another girl sexually before having sex with any other men lol ??? How does most of the artist/programmer mind work? Very interested to know. They say it realistic way....and if in a game a girl shows interest in a guy directly before getting corrupted by another girl then they call it slut game or whore lol..
Capture.JPG
https://f95zone.to/threads/september-19-v0-1-mydots.191035/post-12960807

As this one user mentioned, It could be due to the fact that the AVN 'industry' is still relatively young and predominantly male-dominated. I believe it's mostly men who write these games, and that’s why lesbianism is often portrayed in the way you’re 'complaining' about. Many men tend to believe that a straight woman is more likely to engage in a lesbian relationship than to have an affair with another man, or perhaps they just wish that were the case.

Statistics suggest that women are generally more open to consuming both heterosexual and homosexual content, but in reality, they are more likely to pursue relationships with men rather than invest in a lesbian relationship. Almost every male-protagonist and female-protagonist game has a well-developed focus on lesbian content, but the same enthusiasm is not found for gay content.

Now, if the reason most developers include lesbian content is 'to match mainstream media's wokeness,' as some users claim, then who's going to do justice to the gay community?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I've been playing since the 4th update and that 2 years to live dialogue wasn't in there then. The rewrites of dialogue have mainly been from version 7.0 onwards. Extremely unlikely it was changed after only a couple updates, although not impossible. Hank wouldn't care about leaving the company to Anna after 2 years. He just wants to have sex with as many interns and women at the firm as possible. As he said he doesn't care about his company and reputation anymore.
(y)This dialogue about him having two years left to live. It was when the old artist was making renders for the game. In the first version of the game. But Pigiwna doesn't care anymore, he says that they can even accuse him of sexual harassment because he has two years left to live. , that's how it was in the old version. And all these years he suppressed his desires for young, beautiful interns at the company. He offered Anna to be her business partner for 2 years because he was dying. If you want, you can read all the posts in this thread where this was discussed throughout the game.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
View attachment 4086536

As this one user mentioned, It could be due to the fact that the AVN 'industry' is still relatively young and predominantly male-dominated. I believe it's mostly men who write these games, and that’s why lesbianism is often portrayed in the way you’re 'complaining' about. Many men tend to believe that a straight woman is more likely to engage in a lesbian relationship than to have an affair with another man, or perhaps they just wish that were the case.

Statistics suggest that women are generally more open to consuming both heterosexual and homosexual content, but in reality, they are more likely to pursue relationships with men rather than invest in a lesbian relationship. Almost every male-protagonist and female-protagonist game has a well-developed focus on lesbian content, but the same enthusiasm is not found for gay content.

Now, if the reason most developers include lesbian content is 'to match mainstream media's wokeness,' as some users claim, then who's going to do justice to the gay community?
To me yea it can be reason...when the developers are young..they buy more female models I guess lol for their own fantasies....but just being honest whether the audience is male or female... straight sex is more enjoyable then lesbian or gay or futa etc sex....idk what goes in young developers mind ...when I see lesbian scene in any VN, I understand that either the developer is woke lesbian or a young male who has less experience with women.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
explain to me.

how global social media is okay with offensive and disrespectful comments and adult forums keeps on deleting every other comments.
Maybe because it's business for developers to attract audience without any hate...while in global media, hateful / disrespectful comments earn more views so even if there's no hate, they keep showing hate for their TRP and views, the more the better...that's global media way of earning...while in here developer might lose customers/audience if they fight with each other. Or if it is towards developer then he might lose his passion to work on update.,,..and it's personal towards him...it's more kinda that's what I have to give in my VN.,.if you don't like it, play something else.

In short: news media/politics/reality media earns more showing hate. That's how their Business goes on. Nowadays politics news are more dramatic then any other drama movie of all time. Just an example (don't take it seriously) suppose I have YT channel..I need more views and comments for my own earning...now if in my opinion I make some video giving my reason of why I hate the religion you follow. Now, I don't care what you will say in comments but I will get alot of hateful comments from whole society and maybe support from those who actually think same way and alot of views and hence I made alot of money. Just opposite of this forum.

While movie/VN run out of business if they receive hate....not just VN... suppose any good movie receive hate or being showed down in reviews, they will lose crowd no matter if it's actually good. Ask any newspaper to give bad review of any movie or interview only those audience who didn't like the movie...the production team will try their best to wipe those hateful comments towards the movie....their business goes by praise.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
View attachment 4086536

Young developers developed so many lesbian VN ....guys must think like this.
Posting-memes-I-found-on-my-smartphone-until-I-get-bored-or-die-764-1727774014785.jpg

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes