3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Nope even now you'll see Ana just for sake of Sophia meeting grant to get the wealth from her father ....rather than thinking about being with David. That's the sign of being independent and alpha. Even after knowing that grant intentions are bad, she's ready to face consequences to get what she wants for herself.

It's not Dad been dad...His father has to convince him that Ana's mother will take care of Sophia then he decided to go for an over night trip.

I mean he already know that he will inherit the business, atleast show some responsibility towards work rather than acting like ohh my relationship is in trouble, I can't go.. it's your own business.

His father is more alpha in sense he can smell it and tell him go for financial stability, stay away from Chris etc...You cannot expect this kind of immaturity from a man who is grown up and has his kid too...David doesn't have trust issues, he's not independent yet...and depend on others like a beta male.. he's more like a kid born with silver spoon in his mouth. Always had someone else to take care of his problems.
I don't really know how you came up with a division into alpha and beta men, but if we want to use this division, the game is full of beta men.
For example, Jake, what a loser! He pines for a woman for two years who doesn't pay any attention to him and he needs another woman and an intrigue to achieve his goal.
Hank - to fuck a woman, he tears down everything he has built up in his life.
Rob, the masseur - even in monkey groups there are such cunning monkeys who never strive for the position of alpha in the group and still have the odd fuck. But nobody would call them alpha males for that.
Chris - a character bastard and someone who hasn't achieved anything in his life.
David's father - that's right, he assesses Chris correctly, he ruined the company just because of his hobby and now just pushed the chaos onto David.
Stromberger - I would actually call him an alpha male, but he's probably a murderer.
And of course David - who can be played as a weak man and who remains so through the player's decisions.
All of these characters are chasing after a woman who looks like an alpha female but in terms of character and life experience behaves more like a beta or gamma woman.

You're right, an alpha man takes what he wants and fights for it, but he doesn't use his ass/cock to tear down what he has built with his hands.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Why everyone wants to see phone sex when the real one can happen and is more exciting.

Idk for me phone sex will be downgrade of this corruption route and disappointment tbh. Like after shower scene, phone sex will be like not adding anything to corruption points. If it has to happen, it could have happened before shower scene. It's more like after giving handjob and Chris saw and groped her nude, how can exchange of nude pics will add anything to Ana's corruption or make ana more corrupt without touching lol? It's like Chris masturbating alone is more corrupted than ana giving him handjob lol.
phon sex can be after sex
when ask her who is better ? how you fell is this better than husband ?
anna act stop it chris you embarrass me
chris come on say it
anna you know answer am shy this wrong
chris maybe you want try again to be sure
anna i dont know ,,, not want anyone know about this ,,and we cant do it again when daivd home next time :ROFLMAO:
chris ok next time my house,,, send me pic now
anna only one this be last:love:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
phon sex can be after sex
when ask her who is better ? how you fell is this better than husband ?
anna act stop it chris you embarrass me
chris come on say it
anna you know answer am shy this wrong
chris maybe you want try again to be sure
anna i dont know ,,, not want anyone know about this ,,and we cant do it again when daivd home next time :ROFLMAO:
chris ok next time my house,,, send me pic now
anna only one this be last:love:
Tbh phone sex is nothing..just Ana modeling nude..that's all...like Marvin spying Ana nude in pool...same ....Going crazy for phone sex and demand MP for phone sex means one update where Ana could get more corrupted via intimate touches totally gone waste and another 4 months will be required to touch Ana's pussy, people get satisfied with Ana modeling nude pic on phone lol...that Marvin saw while spying and what Chris saw in shower in real...that's what Chris will be getting on phone lol... it's degradation of corruption.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I don't really know how you came up with a division into alpha and beta men, but if we want to use this division, the game is full of beta men.
For example, Jake, what a loser! He pines for a woman for two years who doesn't pay any attention to him and he needs another woman and an intrigue to achieve his goal.
Hank - to fuck a woman, he tears down everything he has built up in his life.
Rob, the masseur - even in monkey groups there are such cunning monkeys who never strive for the position of alpha in the group and still have the odd fuck. But nobody would call them alpha males for that.
Chris - a character bastard and someone who hasn't achieved anything in his life.
David's father - that's right, he assesses Chris correctly, he ruined the company just because of his hobby and now just pushed the chaos onto David.
Stromberger - I would actually call him an alpha male, but he's probably a murderer.
And of course David - who can be played as a weak man and who remains so through the player's decisions.
All of these characters are chasing after a woman who looks like an alpha female but in terms of character and life experience behaves more like a beta or gamma woman.

You're right, an alpha man takes what he wants and fights for it, but he doesn't use his ass/cock to tear down what he has built with his hands.
Well you can say whatever about other characters...I mean few of them are controlled by Kendra so they can be beta..but David is more like a gamma, if we making decisions for David, that's the only thing make him alpha.....what I meant to say there was David was like a gamma even lesser than a beta male...David father's was forced to and being manipulated by Kendra friend via phishing, he didn't want to ruin the company...it was not like he intentionally want to sell his business for hobby lol. But he still thinking of ways of getting back to business via meeting clients... offcourse there's a negative consequences of risk he took n lost his money but we can see he's the one making decisions to get back to business again unlike David who still worried about Ana and not the money.

And we are playing Ana that is more of an alpha female there..Kendra is alpha female lol. Where they put their life and career in risk to achieve what they want. David doesn't do that, he still need direction/help from someone else...yea Ana is being manipulated by those guys and kendra..but she has guts to take risk of getting corrupted to get sex..she doesn't want to marry anyone...the max she thought of dating them that's all without thinking of having a future with them...And she does give David chance to prove his innocence too despite of whatever his friends told about David.

I mean a husband who still doesn't get sex from his wife if he ask for BJ is not an alpha for sure.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well you can say whatever about other characters...I mean few of them are controlled by Kendra so they can be beta..but David is more like a gamma, if we making decisions for David, that's the only thing make him alpha.....what I meant to say there was David was like a gamma even lesser than a beta male...David father's was forced to and being manipulated by Kendra friend via phishing, he didn't want to ruin the company...it was not like he intentionally want to sell his business for hobby lol. But he still thinking of ways of getting back to business via meeting clients... offcourse there's a negative consequences of risk he took n lost his money but we can see he's the one making decisions to get back to business again unlike David who still worried about Ana and not the money.

And we are playing Ana that is more of an alpha female there..Kendra is alpha female lol. Where they put their life and career in risk to achieve what they want. David doesn't do that, he still need direction/help from someone else...yea Ana is being manipulated by those guys and kendra..but she has guts to take risk of getting corrupted to get sex..she doesn't want to marry anyone...the max she thought of dating them that's all without thinking of having a future with them...And she does give David chance to prove his innocence too despite of whatever his friends told about David.

I mean a husband who still doesn't get sex from his wife if he ask for BJ is not an alpha for sure.
I didn't know that you have to ask for a blowjob, it either happens during the sex game or it doesn't.
And I didn't write that David is an alpha man, read it again.
I just wanted to make one thing clear, none of the men in this game are alpha males. They are all pathetic in some way (Jake is number 1 for me). And Anna fits into this canon, even though I wouldn't use the adjective "pathetic" for her, simply because she is just as weak a person.

Last edited:
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I didn't know that you have to ask for a blowjob, it either happens during the sex game or it doesn't.
And I didn't write that David is an alpha man, read it again.
I just wanted to make one thing clear, none of the men in this game are alpha males. They are all pathetic in some way (Jake is number 1 for me). And Anna fits into this canon, even though I wouldn't use the adjective "pathetic" for her, simply because she is just as weak a person.
All characters after Ana are pervert obviously in some or the other way..

Hank actually don't care about his job or anything..the most he knows that he will be thrown out of company and he's fine with it..he already had made enough money. Plus he's going in for more like a one last good experience before he die.

Jake tried for a girl out of his league where in most cases he will get rejected ...I mean a married woman... he's young so obviously he doesn't mind rejection..and that too from someone not single..he just went for it because Ana is beautiful...but this time he's more kinda doing it for money he gonna receive from kendra . In Jake's mind, he already know Ana is decent and he told kendra that she's not giving in to him...but kendra want him to try while manipulating Ana on other hand to fall for Jake's dick and asking her to use his dick for her sexual satisfaction.

Jake and Hank approach towards Ana is not desperate like other pervert characters of the story. Now Jake is doing it for money..if he gets sex, that'll be a bonus for him and Hank just want Ana to submit it to him via making a work pressure around her.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
All characters after Ana are pervert obviously in some or the other way..

Hank actually don't care about his job or anything..the most he knows that he will be thrown out of company and he's fine with it..he already had made enough money. Plus he's going in for more like a one last good experience before he die.

Jake tried for a girl out of his league where in most cases he will get rejected ...I mean a married woman... he's young so obviously he doesn't mind rejection..and that too from someone not single..he just went for it because Ana is beautiful...but this time he's more kinda doing it for money he gonna receive from kendra . In Jake's mind, he already know Ana is decent and he told kendra that she's not giving in to him...but kendra want him to try while manipulating Ana on other hand to fall for Jake's dick and asking her to use his dick for her sexual satisfaction.

Jake and Hank approach towards Ana is not desperate like other pervert characters of the story. Now Jake is doing it for money..if he gets sex, that'll be a bonus for him and Hank just want Ana to submit it to him via making a work pressure around her.
Jake is a Casanova, he had to leave his old company when it was revealed that he had seduced his boss's daughter. And he was given a choice: either he leaves voluntarily or he is accused of sexual harassment and exposed. Henk hires him, not knowing why he was fired from his previous company. He has an unpaid car debt. Kendra's plan is a possible salvation from trouble, money is important to him, sex with Anna is an added bonus. Penguin does not care if he is accused of sexual harassment or goes to prison, if his marriage falls apart and he goes bankrupt. He desperately wants sex with Anna, because he only has two years to live. Previously, he suppressed his animal instincts so as not to molest the young interns at his company.

daddy6923

Sep 10, 2024
Jake is a Casanova, he had to leave his old company when it was revealed that he had seduced his boss's daughter. And he was given a choice: either he leaves voluntarily or he is accused of sexual harassment and exposed. Henk hires him, not knowing why he was fired from his previous company. He has an unpaid car debt. Kendra's plan is a possible salvation from trouble, money is important to him, sex with Anna is an added bonus. Penguin does not care if he is accused of sexual harassment or goes to prison, if his marriage falls apart and he goes bankrupt. He desperately wants sex with Anna, because he only has two years to live. Previously, he suppressed his animal instincts so as not to molest the young interns at his company.
where it was mentioned that he had two years to live as far as i remember he had two years to retire

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
where it was mentioned that he had two years to live as far as i remember he had two years to retire

At the beginning of chapter 1 in the first old version of the game. When the old artist was still there. When Pigwin was talking to his friend Pit, Now the dialogue was removed by the creator in the new version of the game.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I have one question...I have seen various VN in here...straight or lesbian or anything..But why there are more lesbian scene on this adult VN gaming platform rather straight one lol? I think there are lesser lesbian in real world but more in virtual VN ....why does most of the developer think that a girl get corrupted first by another girl sexually before having sex with any other men lol ??? How does most of the artist/programmer mind work? Very interested to know. They say it realistic way....and if in a game a girl shows interest in a guy directly before getting corrupted by another girl then they call it slut game or whore lol..

Last edited:

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
I have one question...I have seen various VN in here...straight or lesbian or anything..But why there are more lesbian scene on this adult VN gaming platform rather straight one lol? I think there are lesser lesbian in real world but more in virtual VN ....why does most of the developer think that a girl get corrupted first by another girl sexually before having sex with any other men lol ??? How does most of the artist/programmer mind work? Very interested to know. They say it realistic way....and if in a game a girl shows interest in a guy directly before getting corrupted by another girl then they call it slut game or whore lol..
to match main stream media's wokeness.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
to match main stream media's wokeness.
That's what I thought too before ...first I thought 2/3 might be woke developer or something..but now almost all developer beside few 2/3 ....have same pattern...they corrupt a girl with another girl first and they say it realistic lol......Which island they're living in ?? I have to go there where reality is that way lol..maybe some really influential developer with their woke audience support started this trend.

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes