3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
________________________________________+++++++++++++++++++_____________________________________

I think Mr. Palmer is saving the BJ for 'special' events and characters.

The developer has made it a big deal that Chris is packing, so of course eventually Anna is going to do some cock worship. But with that path it's a special condition and that being Chris has to firmly be moved from the friendzone to the FWB zone. A condition were Anna activistly inviting Chris over for the 'benefits' part. But before that happens, it's going to be Chris chasing Anna and Anna getting more than giving.

Marvin... nope can't see how the developer will evolve that relationship down the BJ road. Now Jake, that is a difficult to predict there. Now if the developer has Anna falling in love with Jake, then I can see it. Hank... again that falls on how Mr. Palmer advances the story... A sex slave Anna being dominating and Anna accepting a submissive part, OK sure Anna giving out a BJ that way makes sense.

Robinson, and Grant I would think are more interested in plowing Anna then other bedroom activities. But it doesn't make a lot of sense that either would be treated with a BJ.

But... Let's be real. The most abused sex act in H games is the BJ. The MCs get them right and left that it gets so damn boring. So I hope in this game it doesn't become "THE THING" and the game remains in the realm of plausibility.
Towards the end the faithful path as apology she blows David. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ovits

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
________________________________________+++++++++++++++++++_____________________________________

I think Mr. Palmer is saving the BJ for 'special' events and characters.

The developer has made it a big deal that Chris is packing, so of course eventually Anna is going to do some cock worship. But with that path it's a special condition and that being Chris has to firmly be moved from the friendzone to the FWB zone. A condition were Anna activistly inviting Chris over for the 'benefits' part. But before that happens, it's going to be Chris chasing Anna and Anna getting more than giving.

Marvin... nope can't see how the developer will evolve that relationship down the BJ road. Now Jake, that is a difficult to predict there. Now if the developer has Anna falling in love with Jake, then I can see it. Hank... again that falls on how Mr. Palmer advances the story... A sex slave Anna being dominating and Anna accepting a submissive part, OK sure Anna giving out a BJ that way makes sense.

Robinson, and Grant I would think are more interested in plowing Anna then other bedroom activities. But it doesn't make a lot of sense that either would be treated with a BJ.

But... Let's be real. The most abused sex act in H games is the BJ. The MCs get them right and left that it gets so damn boring. So I hope in this game it doesn't become "THE THING" and the game remains in the realm of plausibility.
I just want MP to finish this VN and not to tease for long because his next project has cuckold, sharing, BBC etc route too....As eager I am about what will happen with Ana after sex with 8 characters storyline and their marriage, whether to save the marriage or Ana/David will find some perfect partner after divorce....I am waiting to see cuckold route in his next VN too.

I just hope this VN doesn't go long way of tease with all characters.. because it has possibility of threesome and anal too ...I would rather be interested in those plots..and want this VN to reach to that point in an year...after that we can see some submission with hank n grant and all...but no matter what, this story will not have cuckold, sharing etc route...so he will try to cover these genres in his next VN.....will surely wait for the next one once this one get over.

The most absolute funny developer is stopper of JOHN ..he made us wait for like an year for an update..and when the date of launch gets near, he said oops I forgot something ..need more time.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
View attachment 4080315
So the big scene is done now , how much time he need now ?
Don't take every words from developer as it is ....when it comes to what they say about story lol..it might be scene with rob..big scene doesn't mean last scene.Chris one is still remaining....he said 3-4 months...26th oct will be the end of 4th month...so deadline of update is 26th Oct. After that we can ask developer just in case if he delay.

This one might be with rob...and Ana still wearing office dress. So I don't think that Chris storyline development has started.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: INOM_18

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
But maybe MP added 2 major scenes one with cris and robinson.
Too early to expect 2 scenes lol...let her do sex for the first time then we can expect 2 scenes...one with tease and other with sex.

As of now the tease might be like cleavage in office, bikini modeling with Jake, and few boobs groping with hank or Marvin...not like the real tease but whatever has been showed previously, something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shyata 2.0

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
Don't take every words from developer as it is ....when it comes to what they say about story lol..it might be scene with rob..big scene doesn't mean last scene.Chris one is still remaining....he said 3-4 months...26th oct will be the end of 4th month...so deadline of update is 26th Oct. After that we can ask developer just in case if he delay.

This one might be with rob...and Ana still wearing office dress. So I don't think that Chris storyline development has started.
Screenshot_20240929_115422_Brave.jpg

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Aah now it's understandable...she and David might have fought..and that's how she might meet Chris. The sadness is realising that she cheated on David or she might be angry on him and going to Chris. I was just wondering like how Chris will show up in this update...so that's how.
She will go to Rob cobra not to Chris, Chris already tried to take advantage of her when she was in a similar state so no.

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes