3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 11, 2022
yea when is chapter 2 releasing ?!
UPDATE TODAY : "Just a quick update - it’s looking like the next update will be released early next week. We’re still finishing up the art. Fortunately, in the meantime, I’ve been working hard to get Tuesday done, so the next update after this one will be in December in all likelihood. I’m going to post something, hopefully by end of the week, about paths and choices, so that you have an idea of how to approach Part 2." - Mr. Palmer

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
UPDATE TODAY : "Just a quick update - it’s looking like the next update will be released early next week. We’re still finishing up the art. Fortunately, in the meantime, I’ve been working hard to get Tuesday done, so the next update after this one will be in December in all likelihood. I’m going to post something, hopefully by end of the week, about paths and choices, so that you have an idea of how to approach Part 2." - Mr. Palmer
The game looks promising.....

Reactions: Banne83 and Ass Fan

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Mm lets see what chapter 2 have to
offers!!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
perhaps having Anna make some bad choices would change how badly she thinks of David when he is accused of cheating on her. especially with a non cheater playthrough. once he proves he didn't cheat on her, she will be the one that feels like shit for entertaining the notion of possible cheating herself. and if it is possible, Anna will never cheat with that cunt Chris. that is my mission. no nookie for the backstabbing supposed best friend. Anna will blue ball him till he goes and jumps off a bridge. good riddance i say..

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
In my opinion, CH2 itself will offer many surprises and very spicy scenes on Anna's part and her provocations :devilish::p
Let see what we gonna have next week..
I hope there is some sort of scene where anna's mind get corrupted by his boss nd other characters..

And let me remind of this one thing .. We did have that picture sharing thing in chapter 1 right I dont know if I m wrong here or not but if we had that in chap 1 then it will be exciting to see anna pov on that in chap 2

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yea same here or I hope so, looks like Mr. Palmer is hauling ass with this game, and giving us as many days in Anna's CP2 as he can before we hit christmas/holidays. LETS GET SPICY!
Mr. Palmer is doing a great job I'm looking forward to a lot of days at Ch2 but my big wish is to finally see Anna fully in her glory showing that perfect slender body with those bald breasts full of milk and her sexy round ass damn I'm already on my balls blue :KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Let see what we gonna have next week..
I hope there is some sort of scene where anna's mind get corrupted by his boss nd other characters..

And let me remind of this one thing .. We did have that picture sharing thing in chapter 1 right I dont know if I m wrong here or not but if we had that in chap 1 then it will be exciting to see anna pov on that in chap 2
Yes you are right but as expected in CH2 this part of Anna sending Chris pictures will be much better for Anna's expectation because we will see all her thoughts and wishes I think everyone here is dying for this to happen soon

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes you are right but as expected in CH2 this part of Anna sending Chris pictures will be much better for Anna's expectation because we will see all her thoughts and wishes I think everyone here is dying for this to happen soon
:unsure:I'm intrigued by what Mr. Palmer said, “That Anna doesn't have to like sending pictures to Chris, I wonder what does that mean?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
She should send him bbc dick pics
:devilish: Hmm.. you gave me a good idea I think it would be a good revenge if Anna told Chris that she would be sending him something different like her private parts on display and in that all Chris would be drooling and happy lol and Anna would send him a video her with a cock strap BBC is Anna would say if you really want to fuck me that bad then let's make a deal Chris you will only get that wish if I take your anal virginity first otherwise we're just going to continue with just the basics of teasing this shit would be Hilarious :WeSmart::KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure:I'm intrigued by what Mr. Palmer said, “That Anna doesn't have to like sending pictures to Chris, I wonder what does that mean?
Hmm.. thinking about it I was also intrigued by this kind of answer well, if Anna doesn't need to like sending these photos to Chris why does she do it then?
That's the question maybe it has to do with Anna's sexual frustration high libido the lack of sex with David too and in this kind of situation Anna found something to distract her like sending sexy photos to her husband's best friend because then maybe Anna manages to get rid of the discomfort and the bad feeling of all these problems and sending these photos maybe she has fun or not or it's just something to please Chris and Anna herself it's hard to understand this without knowing the expectation very well her at the moment. :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hmm.. thinking about it I was also intrigued by this kind of answer well, if Anna doesn't need to like sending these photos to Chris why does she do it then?
That's the question maybe it has to do with Anna's sexual frustration high libido the lack of sex with David too and in this kind of situation Anna found something to distract her like sending sexy photos to her husband's best friend because then maybe Anna manages to get rid of the discomfort and the bad feeling of all these problems and sending these photos maybe she has fun or not or it's just something to please Chris and Anna herself it's hard to understand this without knowing the expectation very well her at the moment. :unsure:
:unsure: Maybe it is also because when Chris asks Anne for more pictures again, we will have a choice whether to send yes / no?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes