3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
hm i began playing after reading will you save or destroy their marriage? after playing i made the choices i myself would make. those choices were about trying to save their marriage. so i am one of those people that doesn't play with an eye towards watching 2 good people get fucked over by a bunch of false friends, loony ex gfs and other assorted assholes. i will continue playing but after reading comments by Mr. Palmer, i am not hopeful that the marriage can be saved and that Anna won't remain faithful to David. but none of those lusting after Anna have any business getting with her. and that loony ex gf needs to be caught out. hopefully that will happen or i won't enjoy ch 3 very much. still i want to know where the story goes and will keep playing.
I agree entirely. I do want to see what happens if the wrong choices are made, but if the story doesn't have the chance for the main characters to come away relatively unscathed, I will be extremely disappointed. Maybe they should have added "wholesome" to the voting choice list.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There seems to be a common criticism that this game has a lack of choices or that the choices that do exist don't matter. I don't find this to be the case. What people are really frustrated about is that the choices haven't changed the outcome. Well, in life sometimes your choices don't change the outcome and in fiction sometimes the plot just needs to happen regardless of them. In my beloved Leap of Faith CeCe is always going to jump off that bridge no matter what girl you choose, even if you choose her. This doesn't make it a kinetic novel, it is a just a choice that the character makes independent of what you choose to do, but in the next chapter the culmination of your choices prior to that unavoidable event do finally come into play. In this particular game, there are other people with other agendas who are working against you while you are none the wiser. In the next chapter, the same holds true. So it really won't be until Chapter 3 of this game that we will really see whether the choices we made were the right ones. It will require patience but to my mind the patience will be rewarded.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Here are the results from the poll. Again, this is just a poll to see what people want. I can tell you that the results are very much in line with the direction of the game ;) . That's encouraging. All of these will not be in the game, but at least six will be. I won't say exactly which because I'm not a fan of spoilers, but some are pretty obvious and will become obvious in Part 2.

Blackmail

Cheating

Corruption

Nonconsent/Reluctance

Exhibitionism

Fendom

Humiliation

Interracial

Lactation

Lesbian

Ntr

Submissive

Swinging
Cheating and NTR won...
TAKE MY MASTERCARD, DEV !! :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
hm i began playing after reading will you save or destroy their marriage? after playing i made the choices i myself would make. those choices were about trying to save their marriage. so i am one of those people that doesn't play with an eye towards watching 2 good people get fucked over by a bunch of false friends, loony ex gfs and other assorted assholes. i will continue playing but after reading comments by Mr. Palmer, i am not hopeful that the marriage can be saved and that Anna won't remain faithful to David. but none of those lusting after Anna have any business getting with her. and that loony ex gf needs to be caught out. hopefully that will happen or i won't enjoy ch 3 very much. still i want to know where the story goes and will keep playing.
You can save the marriage and have a satifying ending, you'll just need to make the obvious choices to save their marriage, and I'm confident you can. But like anything in life, if you make bad choices, you might get the wrong outcome, so I'm just warning people it's possible... and hopefully that makes the experience more entertaining... knowing that making a bad choice could be costly. If that's too risky for readers, that's when I'm suggesting those readers walk away. I will say I have no interest in saying "Gotcha!" I'm not trying to toy with readers, so that should comfort you on some level. :)

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Here are the results from the poll. Again, this is just a poll to see what people want. I can tell you that the results are very much in line with the direction of the game ;) . That's encouraging. All of these will not be in the game, but at least six will be. I won't say exactly which because I'm not a fan of spoilers, but some are pretty obvious and will become obvious in Part 2.

Blackmail

Cheating

Corruption

Nonconsent/Reluctance

Exhibitionism

Fendom

Humiliation

Interracial

Lactation

Lesbian

Ntr

Submissive

Swinging
I know u said that this poll is just for ur curiousity but it will be a delight to see if anna involve in some Interracial stuff and that too with an NTR angle...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The new artist works better on light, spaces, shadows and shapes. The adaptation of the boss is very good because there is no model of new Hank in DAZ, he is a great work, he doesn't look like any of the classic old man models that we see in all the VN.
Against it has that it saturates the colors too much (especially the skin colors) and gives too much brightness to the objects and people, that caused that in last pic it looks like Anna is on the beach with sun cream, rather than in bed.
Another question is that I think as an artist he is giving a different character to Anna than the first artist. The first artist focused on Anna's shyness, naivety and voluptuousness. The new artist is also focusing on her voluptuousness, but at the same time he is looking at Anna's sexuality, arousal and hidden lust (at least in the image that was released of Anna in bed). Although it is from the second part and most likely it is now uncovering that gorgeous, aroused and lustful Anna; in fact, it is clear that she is posing in that photo. It may well be that it was the last photo in a sequence that starts out being very modest and ends up being quite exciting for both Chris and Anna.
Overall, except for the glitter issue and the overly tanned skin tone (although this is in opinions) I love the new artist's work.
For me, Anna looks plastic like a barbi doll and shines terribly. Old renders were more natural and atmospheric. The panties shown in the new photo are absurd. Since I don't think Chris would not comment on it, that's not logical. Dialogue should also change.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For me, Anna looks plastic like a barbi doll and shines terribly. Old renders were more natural and atmospheric. The panties shown in the new photo are absurd. Since I don't think Chris would not comment on it, that's not logical. Dialogue should also change.
I agree and I also think the dialog should be changed to make more sense now with the new renders.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I forget, did we find out who planted the girls panties and rubber in David’s car and gym bag. I have a feeling it’s the stripper from the gym but don’t remember seeing her plant it just spraying her perfume on his gym bag
When Alexa pretended to be doing a fake bj to David, she throws a condom into his car. Alexa tosses the panties into the bag while David takes a shower.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

Blackmail

Cheating

Corruption

Nonconsent/Reluctance

Exhibitionism

Fendom

Humiliation

Interracial

Lactation

Lesbian

Ntr

Submissive

Swinging
In the genre of the game we can see "3D game, Multiple protagonists, Male protagonist, Corruption, Romance, Groping, Vaginal sex, Milf, Pregnancy, Sexual harassment, Netorare
PLANNED: Female protagonist, Cheating, Masturbation, Oral sex, Handjob, Lactation, Multiple Endings, Spanking"
Then cheating, corruption, lactation, NTR are confirmed. With spanking I think there will be submission and maybe humiliation (Kendra, Chris, even Jake or Hunk). My other bet is blackmailing (Hunk the guy that talked with David about the momey problem, one of the poker friends), although I do not rule out non consensual or reluctance.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In the genre of the game we can see "3D game, Multiple protagonists, Male protagonist, Corruption, Romance, Groping, Vaginal sex, Milf, Pregnancy, Sexual harassment, Netorare
PLANNED: Female protagonist, Cheating, Masturbation, Oral sex, Handjob, Lactation, Multiple Endings, Spanking"
Then cheating, corruption, lactation, NTR are confirmed. With spanking I think there will be submission and maybe humiliation (Kendra, Chris, even Jake or Hunk). My other bet is blackmailing (Hunk the guy that talked with David about the momey problem, one of the poker friends), although I do not rule out non consensual or reluctance.
Hank said you don't want to blackmail Anna. He wants her to obey him of her own free will. And she was grateful for his help in solving problems at David's company. She must come to him. Rather, he will ask his friend Pita to blackmail David's client.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes