3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I think there will be route for all the characters like chris, coworker etc. It will be up to us to choose if we want to go in that direction or not. I also wonder if the coworker of Anna has any connection with David's ex too.
I agree with that, people are hating so much Chris and it is ok but as the dev said all your choices will matter at the final so people who don´t like Chris can destroy all his opportunities and leave him behind if they want, but they also have to remember that there would be an option were Chris gets all that he wants. And as for your question yes, because at the end of part 5 I think that he mentions David´s ex and said that he hopes her plan works.

Oct 11, 2022
We Gold patreons got a say right now on Anna's path via poll ( 1 vote ). Remember I can only give you the options we get, and if you wanna vote in, you need to join as a Goldie, same if you wanna see the final result.

Anna's path vote options, we can choose : Blackmail, Cheating, corruption, Nonconsent/Reluctance, Exhibitionism, Femdom, Humiliation, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, NTR, Submissive, Swinging.

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
We Gold patreons got a say right now on Anna's path via poll ( 1 vote ). Remember I can only give you the options we get, and if you wanna vote in, you need to join as a Goldie, same if you wanna see the final result.

Anna's path vote options, we can choose : Blackmail, Cheating, corruption, Nonconsent/Reluctance, Exhibitionism, Femdom, Humiliation, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, NRT, Submissive, Swinging.
Thank you for supporting Mr_Palmer ...
If possible could you please share the final result?
Really appreciate it

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Anna's path vote options, we can choose : Blackmail, Cheating, corruption, Nonconsent/Reluctance, Exhibitionism, Femdom, Humiliation, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, NRT, Submissive, Swinging.
I would like one scene of each, please.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

All of them? :cool:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Well after saving the marriage I think I would like to see all these scenes mainly o Exhibitionism Swinging é Lactation

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018

Choosing one is hard. But if I had to say one option, it would be: reluctance/nonconsent.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

never heard of NRT, is it a typo and should be NTR

Oct 11, 2022
So that means in coming updates we will see anna cheating on david but that does not contain NTR angle?
Voting is not over yet, more than 250+ Goldies has voted so far, so maybe Mr. Palmer will choose to take the TOP 3 to the game..... And about the "Anna cheating" that is all up to you as a player, same if Mr. Palmer includes NTR, its you as a player that makes the choices for Anna.

Btw all this Anna corruption/cheating NTR (if Palmer includes them all) will not happen until we get into CH3 in 2023 (late ?? 2023)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There was this huge fight in a nowadays series between a young daughter and her mom:
”If you did not fuck him it does not mean you did not have an affair, mum.”
so do.gif
As for this game, the players are tied up like TAKAHASHY with KANO”s gunner
shooting off his fingers: David cannot do anything to turn any situation from deep shit to shit,
MC is only able to keep alive, because this game keeps him tied up and hurting.

so hai.gif

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes