3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Voting is not over yet, more than 250+ Goldies has voted so far, so maybe Mr. Palmer will choose to take the TOP 3 to the game..... And about the "Anna cheating" that is all up to you as a player, same if Mr. Palmer includes NTR, its you as a player that makes the choices for Anna.

Btw all this Anna corruption/cheating NTR (if Palmer includes them all) will first happen in CH3 in 2023 (late 2023)
Thanks for clarifying..

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Voting is not over yet, more than 250+ Goldies has voted so far, so maybe Mr. Palmer will choose to take the TOP 3 to the game..... And about the "Anna cheating" that is all up to you as a player, same if Mr. Palmer includes NTR, its you as a player that makes the choices for Anna.

Btw all this Anna corruption/cheating NTR (if Palmer includes them all) will first happen in CH3 in 2023 (late 2023)
How does that work then?
I'm curious because according to his Patreon account, he only has 235 patrons and I doubt they are all gold?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Well from this point on in the story I would like to see Anna rebel against husband and explore a bit of flirtation (cheating), while restricting husband more and more in relationship/household to turn him into nice and obedient husband (femdom). But I would love to see it executed in a very light way, none of that humiliation or treating someone like garbage how it's often present in these kinks.

Alternative would be the "good path" where husband finds proof he is being set up and wife standing by his side with the newfound loyalty supports him in this warfare. Also it would make sense at this point that husband can guilt trip wife for not trusting him and at this point it would make sense to instruct Anna to cut all ties with all the letchers that are after her.

Worst path would be actual sepperation. I don't care if they hate each others guts and cheat left and right, work something out damn it. Too much marriages split up in real life nowadays for little reasons, hope we can have a strong marriage at least in this fantasy universe lol.

Oct 11, 2022
Worst path would be actual sepperation.
No, that would be Mr. Palmer adding OJ Simpson as guest host, kill the MC then fuck Anna's holes while MC is looking and taking his last breath saying - "why is it always a black guy, fuck this....ZzzzZZZzzz" DEAD!!! Then OJ uses the knife and drop 1 or two small gloves, he drives away in the Ford Bronco btw, and its white.....

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
We Gold patreons got a say right now on Anna's path via poll ( 1 vote ). Remember I can only give you the options we get, and if you wanna vote in, you need to join as a Goldie, same if you wanna see the final result.

Anna's path vote options, we can choose : Blackmail, Cheating, corruption, Nonconsent/Reluctance, Exhibitionism, Femdom, Humiliation, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, NTR, Submissive, Swinging.
Friend, you may have misinterpreted my post… I didn’t say that patrons could decide the paths through voting. I was just curious what the Patrons want to see. Here’s what I posted:

Hello Gold Patrons,
I'm curious which of the following poll options you'd really want to see happen with Anna. Keep in mind - this does not mean I'm going to include any of these - there are no guarantees and I don't want to spoil anything. I'm just curious, that's all. It's possible the results of this would influence me on some level, but I can't promise you that.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Here are the results from the poll. Again, this is just a poll to see what people want. I can tell you that the results are very much in line with the direction of the game ;) . That's encouraging. All of these will not be in the game, but at least six will be. I won't say exactly which because I'm not a fan of spoilers, but some are pretty obvious and will become obvious in Part 2.

Blackmail

Cheating

Corruption

Nonconsent/Reluctance

Exhibitionism

Fendom

Humiliation

Interracial

Lactation

Lesbian

Ntr

Submissive

Swinging

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Truth of the matter is, whatever gets chosen in those polls, it will be scripted.
There is never any choice in this. David could have choices like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I shouldn't respond to trolling, but since you keep posting the same complaints, I want to address this. I've said clearly in the Notes, the game description, and in this thread that Parts 1 and 2 are largely kinetic. I'm sorry that you can't choose the direction of Parts 1 & 2, but it's telling a story. Fortunately, you have choices you can make to shape the characters and the direction of Part 3, and I want Part 3 to be neat experience for readers based on their choices. If you're mad that Anna is dumb and a whore, etc., then you should just walk away from this game. Anna is not without faults... she has temptations like the rest of us. She genuinely loves David and has no intention of sleeping with other men, but men are trying to sleep with her and her marriage is under attack... she could break down and give in to her darker urges and tendancies, but that depends on how you influence her and the decisions you make for David.
I'll repeat, if cheating/ntr is not your thing, stay away from this game. Even if you genuinely want to save Anna and David, I would still warn you that if you slip up with your decisions it could end badly for you. I hope it satisfies everyone, and in my opinion you can be satisified with the right choices, but you've been warned.

Last edited:

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
I know I shouldn't respond to trolling, but since you keep posting the same complaints, I want to address this. I've said clearly in the Notes, the game description, and in this tread that Parts 1 and 2 are largely kinetic. I'm sorry that you can't choose the direction of Parts 1 & 2, but it's telling a story. Fortunately, you have choices you can make to shape the characters and the direction of Part 3, and I want Part 3 to be neat experience for readers based on their choices. If you're mad that Anna is dumb and a whore, etc., then you should just walk away from this game. Anna is not without faults... she has temptations like the rest of us. She genuinely loves David and has no intention of sleeping with other men, but men are trying to sleep with her and her marriage is under attack... she could break down and give in to her darker urges and tendancies, but that depends on how you influence her and the decisions you make for David.
I'll repeat, if cheating/ntr is not your thing, stay away from this game. Even if you genuinely want to save Anna and David, I would still warn you that if you slip up with your decisions it could end badly for you. I hope it satisfies everyone, and in my opinion you can be satisified with the right choices, but you've been warned.
I don't think people who play this game want to save Anna and David. Of course, there are a few exceptions.;)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm i began playing after reading will you save or destroy their marriage? after playing i made the choices i myself would make. those choices were about trying to save their marriage. so i am one of those people that doesn't play with an eye towards watching 2 good people get fucked over by a bunch of false friends, loony ex gfs and other assorted assholes. i will continue playing but after reading comments by Mr. Palmer, i am not hopeful that the marriage can be saved and that Anna won't remain faithful to David. but none of those lusting after Anna have any business getting with her. and that loony ex gf needs to be caught out. hopefully that will happen or i won't enjoy ch 3 very much. still i want to know where the story goes and will keep playing.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes