3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: Well I already got this feeling that Alexia has done all this but she sure isn't doing it all by herself Jake must have helped a little with that.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I just hope we won't be disappointed with the game's love scenes
I think it won't be good scenes both in the good wife's wheel and in the betrayal route of both protagonists I just hope the sound effects remain and some details in the game are really cool like Anna's laughs for example is so cute

Reactions: sickqt

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
:unsure: Well I already got this feeling that Alexia has done all this but she sure isn't doing it all by herself Jake must have helped a little with that.
Why?
Jake doesn't even know David yet.
I think your feeling is wrong.
But only time will tell.

Reactions: Adolfo

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
It makes sense to me that Chris will take a very small role in Chapter 2.
If the focus is on Anna then we will see her where she spends most of her time - at work. The part of time at home is kind of already covered by Chapter 1 so the only thing left if the week at work.
It is reasonable to expect much more interactions with co-worker, forgot his name, the boss and Kendra, not Chris.
Whilst there is no doubt that the main focus on Anna will be work related, there are some scenes at home with Chris that weren't fully covered and left unexplained.
I'm sure we will see what happened in those as we replay that first week from Anna's POV.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Why?
But only time will tell.
Well jake hasn’t met David yet but I’m sure he’s seen his picture frame in Anna’s office, the same way that Kendra saw him
& Anna,
Kendra & Jake went out for happy hour drinks so I’m sure he was brought up
because that’s all Kendra’s talking to her about is how you can’t trust men & he’s probly lying and cheating.
I mean without Kendra putting all these thoughts in her head and Alexia making up lies, then loser Chris telling him to leave his phone in the car and not letting him use his to call or text his wife & send her pics of drunk David dancing with Alexia,
Anna wouldn’t have any reasons to suspect David of cheating

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Why?
But only time will tell.
:unsure: I had this feeling I have a chance that Alexia is the girlfriend Jake is talking to Chris when the two meet at the bar for the first time but I don't know I could be wrong as you said only time will tell.

Reactions: sickqt

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
:unsure: I had this feeling I have a chance that Alexia is the girlfriend Jake is talking to Chris when the two meet at the bar for the first time but I don't know I could be wrong as you said only time will tell.
No im pretty sure Jake was describing Anna to Chris, don’t remember the vocabulary but it sounded like they were describing the same girl & kendras friends with Jake so she’s probly trying to push him in Anna’s lap to cheat too

Reactions: sickqt and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, I also think Jake has seen a photo frame of David or Kendra herself has already shown a picture of her ex who knows for Jake to get smart.
Anyway, Kendra is working on various lies and evidence to show Anna that David cheated on her with Alexia and that is piling up in Anna's head until our current moment in the game now about Chris and the phone in the car we have to say he did well, smart to have done all that and then filming David drunk with Alexia dancing and then send them to Anna well saying to show that he is a good friend of hers and doesn't mean the harm to the couple ahem I doubt it lol let's say that in this kind act of his he means profiteer.

He won a lot of points with Anna so in this Chris will be the one who will dry Anna's tears on certain nights of her crying trying to forget that false betrayal and all those lies the false friend will have plenty of opportunities to take advantage of these moments alone with Anna,

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
Yes, I also think Jake has seen a photo frame of David or Kendra herself has already shown a picture of her ex who knows for Jake to get smart.
Anyway, Kendra is working on various lies and evidence to show Anna that David cheated on her with Alexia and that is piling up in Anna's head until our current moment in the game now about Chris and the phone in the car we have to say he did well, smart to have done all that and then filming David drunk with Alexia dancing and then send them to Anna well saying to show that he is a good friend of hers and doesn't mean the harm to the couple ahem I doubt it lol let's say that in this kind act of his he means profiteer.

He won a lot of points with Anna so in this Chris will be the one who will dry Anna's tears on certain nights of her crying trying to forget that false betrayal and all those lies the false friend will have plenty of opportunities to take advantage of these moments alone with Anna,
Not if Anna is given choices, like kick him out or stay

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
No im pretty sure Jake was describing Anna to Chris, don’t remember the vocabulary but it sounded like they were describing the same girl & kendras friends with Jake so she’s probly trying to push him in Anna’s lap to cheat too
I don't remember much either but I remember Jake's part and Chris clearly describing the same girl who is Anna I remember a little bit that Chris thought for a moment if they were talking about the same woman

Oct 11, 2022
I forget, did we find out who planted the girls panties and rubber in David’s car and gym bag. I have a feeling it’s the stripper from the gym but don’t remember seeing her plant it just spraying her perfume on his gym bag
The "flashback" shows that Alexa (- What can I do for you? stfu dumb app, wasnt taking to you).... Never mind, let me turn off Alexa.... Ok here we go, sorry...

Alex both did panties and did some perfume on his gym-bag, she also dropped a condom in the car when MC was kind to give her a ride.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The "flashback" shows that Alexa (- What can I do for you? stfu dumb app, wasnt taking to you).... Never mind, let me turn off Alexa.... Ok here we go, sorry...

Alex both did panties and did some perfume on his gym-bag, she also dropped a condom in the car when MC was kind to give her a ride.
Hmm.. that explains everything lol this Alexia is a devilish girl who will do everything possible to screw up David's life I keep imagining now those who liked her and there was such an innocent girl. :HideThePain::KEK:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
I'm pretty sure that Alexia is just a flying monkey for David's Ex-girlfriend the same as Jake is. A two-pronged attack to take down the marriage. I am also sure that Anna had a lot of fun with Jake the night before she kicked David out of the house.
Something tells me Jake will be hung like a horse, as long as he’s bigger than asshole Chris

Reactions: Adolfo and Ass Fan

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
Yes, I wish I had three options if that happens.
Yes just like the Hank options preview shown... There should be an innocent option, suspicious one... And then a hesitant but accepting of sorts option I feel (explaining this poorly but you get the idea.)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
As Vlad The Impaler?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:oops::LOL: Mother of God, poor Anna lol speaking of which we haven't seen David's dick yet, is it small, medium or large?? big ops maybe it's nothing but the last relationship Anna had with David wouldn't be so frustrating on her face :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes