3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes it can be that moment when David is not 100% sexually after this conversation you can see that Chris saw that Anna was not satisfied yet and took advantage of this moment of weakness of hers with her high libido Chris is not an idiot guy like we see in other games he's smart and smart but he still won't get what he wants if it's up to me :cool:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
About the pictures sent by Anna to Chris, honestly, I liked the old picture more than the picture which was rendered by the new artist.
This is the picture that Anna sent to Chris in the old version.
View attachment 2118124
And this is the picture that was sent by Anna to Chris in the latest version.
View attachment 2118125
As we can see, her inners are clearly visible in the new version and even if we can control what Anna will think about sending the pictures to Chris in her pov, it is so unlike her character to send a picture knowing that her panties are visible. Hope you can see what I'm saying Mr_Palmer.
I liked some changes but I have to say that the old one is much better for not exposing too much to Anna as we see in the new rendering you can see her panties but I can't deny that Anna is more beautiful, it seems that she even tanned and is brighter as already mentioned here.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I liked some changes but I have to say that the old one is much better for not exposing too much to Anna as we see in the new rendering you can see her panties but I can't deny that Anna is more beautiful, it seems that she even tanned and is brighter as already mentioned here.

Disagree. Like the new renders much more.
Her lounging position on the orginal seems so unnatural. It's much better in the new one.
And with regards to the brighter colour tone of her skin, that could be a due to the better lighting in the room?

Anyway, it's all about opinions.
Let's wait and see more renders (both daylight and nightime) in the next update before we become too judgemental!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Her lounging position on the orginal seems so unnatural. It's much better in the new one.
And with regards to the brighter colour tone of her skin, that could be a due to the better lighting in the room?

Let's wait and see more renders (both daylight and nightime) in the next update before we become too judgemental!
It can also be noted that a lot has improved in Anna's room as the colors o the ceiling chandelier is something that was not in the old one this may be the reason why Anna is more lit by the room is brighter and something I liked too was the sleeping pajamas is more beautiful and sensual in my opinion. ;)

With this new rendering the only thing I would change was the current Anna everything else would fit the old character well but I'm not saying the current character is bad as you said let's wait for the next updates to see her at different times like at night or sunbathing in the daytime we know that Anna had some encounters with her co-workers so let's wait to see these scenes of her expectation..

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 2117399

In Part 2 we see Anna’s perspective of sending this. I don’t think it’s spoiling anything to say she was in a naughty mood when she took these pics, which caused her to let guard down with Chris. But how does she react after sending them? Sending a sexy selfie is uncharted waters for Anna… she could feel guilt, excitement, remorse…

It’s a pivotal moment for Anna and the battle between her dignity and fidelity versus her darker side of lust and excitement. She needs some guidance from you…
When you share pictures of upcoming updates, always put it inside a spoiler tag. It's an unwritten rule in this forum. Some people like to have a blank head when playing the update.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

It looks unnatural, like a plastic toy like a barbi doll, it glows too much. Maybe it depends on the lighting, we'll wait and see how it is. The old look was more natural and kimatic. We shouldn't have seen her panties. Chris would comment it right away, it's a bit unreal that he can see her panties and not comment. because the dialogue will probably not change.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
About the pictures sent by Anna to Chris, honestly, I liked the old picture more than the picture which was rendered by the new artist.
This is the picture that Anna sent to Chris in the old version.
View attachment 2118124
And this is the picture that was sent by Anna to Chris in the latest version.
View attachment 2118125
As we can see, her inners are clearly visible in the new version and even if we can control what Anna will think about sending the pictures to Chris in her pov, it is so unlike her character to send a picture knowing that her panties are visible. Hope you can see what I'm saying Mr_Palmer.
???
In my route there is the same image where panties are not showed ...

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
Hmm I will admit in that comparison photo I do like the more pale less fake barbie looking one that is in the original... And also do agree with the pantie related comments it doesn't seem like Anna is that stupid she knows what she is doing and I doubt she would do that on purpose ... Unless of course we get the options in her playthrough to slightly modify positions etc... Still a bit negative on the new art direction in general but oh well I guess we will wait and see...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chris isn't the antagonist. That would be giving him too much credit. That's why we see Chris' perspective at the same time as David's. Chris thinks he is snaking his friend's girl but in reality, he is just a chump corrupting her for her coworker to enjoy, which is one step below a cuck because at least a cuck had sex with her in the first place. Chris may just be the most pathetic character I've ever encountered in a VN.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Chris isn't the antagonist. That would be giving him too much credit. That's why we see Chris' perspective at the same time as David's. Chris thinks he is snaking his friend's girl but in reality, he is just a chump corrupting her for her coworker to enjoy, which is one step below a cuck because at least a cuck had sex with her in the first place. Chris may just be the most pathetic character I've ever encountered in a VN.
Or maybe he is?
Only time will tell how successful - or not- Chris will be

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo and Ass Fan

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I 'll tell you about Chris ! I wandered around the game and I know that most of the characters in the game have already declared their desires and are looking for ways to satisfy! All desires are natural and do not give grounds for labeling the characters ! The characters are quite attractive and colorful ! The heroes have completed the introductory part of the story and moved on to action ! I think the author can really excite readers by doing
unexpected moves and showing imagination in the development of the story. Time will pass and everything will happen. That's when it will be clear who is who!

Reactions: sickqt

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anyone else here is a little worried about David being kicked out of the house after that ugly argument the two had at the end of CH1 I know we will have Anna's choice in CH2 is CH3 but I still worry because with this opportunity Chris will always go visit her if he wants to or maybe even spend a few nights at Anna's but I wonder if she will be so naive in letting that happen. Knowing how Chris is an out of control pervert :sneaky:

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
I would hope it's not so cut and dry where Chris gets no action and he is just merely setting things up for the coworker... Perhaps the player can choose each response and decide who to interact with? As it stands I would chose to be corrupted slowly by Chris, and also chose to think the boss is innocent father figure. But I would take a hard line with the coworker as it stands as he seems very boring.

From the Anna preview Mr. Palmer so kindly showed us it seems to be this way. If we get a similar option for the coworker guy(apologies I can't remember his name) I would chose to have Anna be wary of him, but for Hank, select the innocent father figure route and let her be corrupted this way thinking he had no Ill will.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes