3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Anyone else here is a little worried about David being kicked out of the house after that ugly argument the two had at the end of CH1 I know we will have Anna's choice in CH2 is CH3 but I still worry because with this opportunity Chris will always go visit her if he wants to or maybe even spend a few nights at Anna's but I wonder if she will be so naive in letting that happen. Knowing how Chris is an out of control pervert :sneaky:
I have no doubt that Chris and any other characters that are after Anna will start to make their moves, like Chris offering to stay to keep her company while she is still upset over what David had/hadn't done. But whether something more happens will depend on the choices made in CH1 and CH2 so I'm not too worried, like if you made choices in CH1 to keep David faithful and tell Anna about the girl at the gym and the choices in CH2 with Anna to be on guard around Chris or the other guys Ch3 should reflect that.

Unrelated to your quote, but since it has been mentioned a lot, I like both art styles and I do agree that though the pic showing her underwear is a bit much, we still haven't seen Anna's reaction to it or what her thoughts were in that moment so I will trust in the DEV's decision on that and the artist's work to bring it forth.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I have no doubt that Chris and any other characters that are after Anna will start to make their moves, like Chris offering to stay to keep her company while she is still upset over what David had/hadn't done. But whether something more happens will depend on the choices made in CH1 and CH2 so I'm not too worried, like if you made choices in CH1 to keep David faithful and tell Anna about the girl at the gym and the choices in CH2 with Anna to be on guard around Chris or the other guys Ch3 should reflect that.

Unrelated to your quote, but since it has been mentioned a lot, I like both art styles and I do agree that though the pic showing her underwear is a bit much, we still haven't seen Anna's reaction to it or what her thoughts were in that moment so I will trust in the DEV's decision on that and the artist's work to bring it forth.
(y) Yes Chris was smart enough to have offered to stay with Anna at that moment.
But as you said it depends on each one here and their choices made in Ch1 and now with Part 1 finished we will have the long awaited expectation of Anna so I will be prepared for whatever comes. :cool:

Anyway, both arts are good yes even though I complained a little with Anna exposing herself much more with the new version I've been thinking about it until I was happier in the part where Anna is exposing her panties then you will wonder why I have changed his mind so fast it's very simple i see this as a good opportunity to make Chris' life the biggest hell of his life even though maybe this scene won't change much as Dev himself said we won't be able to prevent Anna from sending these photos but will we have different choices maybe? Anyway, I'll like to let Chris think he'll get what he wants and in the end he won't be left with anything so for me the important thing will be our choices, this is something that interests me a lot more lol But you're right we haven't seen Anna's reaction yet about these pics she sent to Chris and all the rest so let's wait for CH2 ;)

Oct 11, 2022
Anyone else here is a little worried about David being kicked out of the house after that ugly argument the two had at the end of CH1 I know we will have Anna's choice in CH2 is CH3 but I still worry because with this opportunity Chris will always go visit her if he wants to or maybe even spend a few nights at Anna's but I wonder if she will be so naive in letting that happen. Knowing how Chris is an out of control pervert :sneaky:
Yes exactly, Anna is alone (Lemme get my dick out for ch3.. Too soon?)..... So gang bang Jake and Chris will make Annas pussy do the twist.... TWIST AND SHOUT! Yea not gonna happen, but its a good song

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe Jake can offer Anna shoulder to cry on and a bed to sleep in, either at his place or hers.
What happens when David’s kicked out and he goes to Chris to sleep on his couch, would be pretty awkward for Chris to say yeah you can stay here while I go stay with your wife
Maybe Jakes already there and Chris is late to the party, then wonder what happens

Reactions: Ass Fan and Adolfo

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
The original artist quit.
Mr_Palmer found a replacement.
The new renders are different. I happen to like them. Some of you don't. That is your prerogative.
Eventually all previous renders will be replaced as and when they are redone.
It will be a gradual process due to the extra cost involved.
Have patience.
The new artist works better on light, spaces, shadows and shapes. The adaptation of the boss is very good because there is no model of new Hank in DAZ, he is a great work, he doesn't look like any of the classic old man models that we see in all the VN.
Against it has that it saturates the colors too much (especially the skin colors) and gives too much brightness to the objects and people, that caused that in last pic it looks like Anna is on the beach with sun cream, rather than in bed.
Another question is that I think as an artist he is giving a different character to Anna than the first artist. The first artist focused on Anna's shyness, naivety and voluptuousness. The new artist is also focusing on her voluptuousness, but at the same time he is looking at Anna's sexuality, arousal and hidden lust (at least in the image that was released of Anna in bed). Although it is from the second part and most likely it is now uncovering that gorgeous, aroused and lustful Anna; in fact, it is clear that she is posing in that photo. It may well be that it was the last photo in a sequence that starts out being very modest and ends up being quite exciting for both Chris and Anna.
Overall, except for the glitter issue and the overly tanned skin tone (although this is in opinions) I love the new artist's work.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Maybe Jake can offer Anna shoulder to cry on and a bed to sleep in, either at his place or hers.
What happens when David’s kicked out and he goes to Chris to sleep on his couch, would be pretty awkward for Chris to say yeah you can stay here while I go stay with your wife
Maybe Jakes already there and Chris is late to the party, then wonder what happens
Yes Jake will offer Anna a friendly shoulder but I think it will be at David's house that Anna will call Jake maybe in that he proposes some kind of outing or a meeting with her so that Anna can distract herself a little from all that chaos and this will be hers great chance to take advantage of this fragile moment that Anna is going through, finally knowing that David will no longer sleep with Anna until he proves that he is innocent and that the accusations of betraying her are false I think David will not even sleep in the couch lol maybe you'll have to spend a few days at your dad's house Darren or you'll have to ask Anna's mom for some help now about Chris he sure won't miss this chance with David totally out of his way but I have the same The thought that Jake will already be taking care of everything along with Anna is with that Chris will not be at all happy.

and in that will he come up with a plan to get rid of Jake or take an easier way like making a deal between them? Since I mentioned David's father I think he will be more of a sexual predator along the way so he will end up taking an interest in Anna too. for example if David seeks shelter at his father's house maybe he will ask Darren to always check Anna's house to see how she is doing and if she needs anything for example.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Now there is a lot of time to speak about personal wishes! The fact is that in the next release it was Anna 's turn to talk about past events ! But the outcome of the story is already known, so it slows down the development of the story. Maybe it's better to alternate events. For example, making transitions between scenes like inserting "A at this time" and showing a parallel scene. This is my personal opinion, not mandatory!:unsure::unsure:

Oct 11, 2022
Now there is a lot of time to speak about personal wishes! The fact is that in the next release it was Anna 's turn to talk about past events ! But the outcome of the story is already known, so it slows down the development of the story. Maybe it's better to alternate events. For example, making transitions between scenes like inserting "A at this time" and showing a parallel scene. This is my personal opinion, not mandatory!:unsure::unsure:
Mr. Palmer said this about the DEV of the game
- " The next release (Monday from Anna’s perspective) will be some time in November. Beyond that, I don’t have an exact schedule, but it will probably take me anywhere from 1 to 3 months to finish each day in Part 2. The releases will be very similar in Part 2 and indeed might end up with five releases. The patrons overwhelmingly voted for me to release the content as I go, as opposed to waiting to release bigger updates. I know it can be frustrating receiving smaller updates, so that’s why I advise people to wait after a few updates if the smaller updates bother you. Naturally, the end of each day is a good stopping point for the Part 2 updates. I’m not sure yet whether Friday and Saturday will be combined, but it’s definitely possible. As for Part 3, all bets are off on timing. Part 3 isn’t going to follow the same day-by-day schedule. You might have an update span a week, or it could just be a single event. Part 3 will be more of an open canvas, and it will likely take longer to produce the content in each update given the different scenarios at play." - Mr. Palmer

So again, we need to stay cool!!

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I think there will be route for all the characters like chris, coworker etc. It will be up to us to choose if we want to go in that direction or not. I also wonder if the coworker of Anna has any connection with David's ex too.

Reactions: John-721

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
It makes sense to me that Chris will take a very small role in Chapter 2.
If the focus is on Anna then we will see her where she spends most of her time - at work. The part of time at home is kind of already covered by Chapter 1 so the only thing left if the week at work.
It is reasonable to expect much more interactions with co-worker, forgot his name, the boss and Kendra, not Chris.

Reactions: sickqt

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I forget, did we find out who planted the girls panties and rubber in David’s car and gym bag. I have a feeling it’s the stripper from the gym but don’t remember seeing her plant it just spraying her perfume on his gym bag

Reactions: Ass Fan

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I forget, did we find out who planted the girls panties and rubber in David’s car and gym bag. I have a feeling it’s the stripper from the gym but don’t remember seeing her plant it just spraying her perfume on his gym bag
Alexia did the bag, and the rest did not show, she probably also, because earlier she was with him in his car

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes