3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
In the genre of the game we can see "3D game, Multiple protagonists, Male protagonist, Corruption, Romance, Groping, Vaginal sex, Milf, Pregnancy, Sexual harassment, Netorare
PLANNED: Female protagonist, Cheating, Masturbation, Oral sex, Handjob, Lactation, Multiple Endings, Spanking"
Then cheating, corruption, lactation, NTR are confirmed. With spanking I think there will be submission and maybe humiliation (Kendra, Chris, even Jake or Hunk). My other bet is blackmailing (Hunk the guy that talked with David about the momey problem, one of the poker friends), although I do not rule out non consensual or reluctance.
EAF5000C-B362-4E49-A979-0E32FB3EB21A.jpeg

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Hank said you don't want to blackmail Anna. He wants her to obey him of her own free will. And she was grateful for his help in solving problems at David's company. She must come to him. Rather, he will ask his friend Pita to blackmail David's client.
I would not discount Blackmail, nor Hunk's reactions if she rejects his overtures. In any case the fun is trying to guess the other two fetishes from among the remaining 9 once NTR, Corruption, Cheating and Lactation are confirmed. I rule out Lesbian (MrPalmer said so), Fendom (I don't see Anna handling the whip) and Swinging (I don't think David wants to do it). Remaining:
Blackmail. I've talked about it.
Nonconsent/Reluctance. Possible in some kind of way with alcohol or drugs.
Exhibitionism. I don't see Anna, but who knows.
Humiliation. That's what Kendra wants.
Interracial. At the moment there are no characters of other races, although it's not out of the question.
Submissive. It is something that can happen. Anna looks like she could be that type. Spank is planned and Chris said he wanted to spank Anna's ass.

Reactions: Kjazz

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I would not discount Blackmail, nor Hunk's reactions if she rejects his overtures. In any case the fun is trying to guess the other two fetishes from among the remaining 9 once NTR, Corruption, Cheating and Lactation are confirmed. I rule out Lesbian (MrPalmer said so), Fendom (I don't see Anna handling the whip) and Swinging (I don't think David wants to do it). Remaining:
Interracial. At the moment there are no characters of other races, although it's not out of the question.
Submissive. It is something that can happen. Anna looks like she could be that type. Spank is planned and Chris said he wanted to spank Anna's ass.
:unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Some Italian art in sex marriage genre:

(ah, beatiful '90, growing up with these masterpieces)
Wow this is what I call a well satisfied wife :p
besides everything she's a blonde girl reminds me a lot of Anna at this moment.. :devilish:

Reactions: atrebor68

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You are talking about the honeymoon episode ? Yep, in a man fantasy a blonde, beatiful wife is always a perfect slut.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying lol it was really good to see this video ;)

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
What is the difference between the wife's cheating and NTR? If Anna cheats on her husband, it would also be NTR for him, or am I wrong?

Reactions: arimfan

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
What is the difference between the wife's cheating and NTR? If Anna cheats on her husband, it would also be NTR for him, or am I wrong?
According to me If david finds anna cheating on him and get jealous from other other guies apart from confront her then it will call NTR..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
According to me If david finds anna cheating on him and get jealous from other other guies apart from confront her then it will call NTR..
But as we already know.. this will depend on the choice of each one here whether or not Anna will betray David

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In general, when "cheating" is the tag it is the main character who is cheating and "NTR" tag the protagonist is being cheated on. It gets murky in multiple protagonist games like this one. But in general, I think that the implication of "cheating" will be that David will have the opportunity to cheat on Anna (even though it is arguable that he is MC).

Reactions: Cazzo_duro
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes