3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
he mustve done many things wrong, but he was quite active in the forum. Not showing anna nude early is probably the biggest blunder he did but the hate was unwarranted. For the people who were not on chris route unfortunately are on the route now because there's hardly anything left for any other characters.
I will be very honest with you..there are only 2 types of players one who are playing for corrupt path and other for faithful...rest are trolla...those who are playing corruption path, they don't give a shit about who Ana gets sex with lol... faithful path might go for few option where they feel romance....and then there are trolls no matter who Ana do sex with, they'll just troll lol ...like Chris doing sex, they'll say ohh we want Jake..when Jake will do sex they'll say ohh the update is shit waiting for rob romance...lol not defending MP ...but it is what it is...when you see their other posts they might be enjoying sex with kids/ old men but here they'll say sex with hank is perverted lol. I see here few guys trolled on saying Ana is a slut if she will do sex with Chris...and same guys enjoy and demand more intimate scenes of Sophia with kids and their son...and say it's romantic lol in that forum.

Slow corruption lovers are best trollers..they got an option to kick Chris out of shower after ana show her nude but they kept going on corrupting more and say that Why showing handjob. Lol...then they said if Ana should text nude pic first on mobile and update should end lol..next update there should be groping and update should end, then after that update Ana should give handjob. I mean artist of MP has time and did created all 3 in a single update...showed Ana nude, let her groped by chris and do handjob ...all 3 in same update..what not to like idk ...they might want super slow pace or demand artist to stop working after certain number of renders lol.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I will be very honest with you..there are only 2 types of players one who are playing for corrupt path and other for faithful...rest are trolla...those who are playing corruption path, they don't give a shit about who Ana gets sex with lol... faithful path might go for few option where they feel romance....and then there are trolls no matter who Ana do sex with, they'll just troll lol ...like Chris doing sex, they'll say ohh we want Jake..when Jake will do sex they'll say ohh the update is shit waiting for rob romance...lol not defending MP ...but it is what it is...when you see their other posts they might be enjoying sex with kids/ old men but here they'll say sex with hank is perverted lol. I see here few guys trolled on saying Ana is a slut if she will do sex with Chris...and same guys enjoy and demand more intimate scenes of Sophia with kids and their son...and say it's romantic lol in that forum.

Slow corruption lovers are best trollers..they got an option to kick Chris out of shower after ana show her nude but they kept going on corrupting more and say that Why showing handjob. Lol...then they said if Ana should text nude pic first on mobile and update should end lol..next update there should be groping and update should end, then after that update Ana should give handjob. I mean artist of MP has time and did created all 3 in a single update...showed Ana nude, let her groped by chris and do handjob ...all 3 in same update..what not to like idk ...they might want super slow pace or demand artist to stop working after certain number of renders lol.
Mate, you forgot about the third type of player who plays universally, first they play the faithful path at the beginning. And then they play the corruption path again with different combinations. Or they play all paths at once

Skywalker1985

May 15, 2018
The first person that will have sex with her is Chris.It is for her the safest path in terms of cheating because she knows him more and better than all the rest. I think that the sexual tension between them never seized to exist in all the years despite the fact that David was first to meet her. I dont think Jake, Hank and Marvin storywise make sense to be first. They are the result of what a faithfull wife can do after she is seemingly betrayed by a person that in her mind represented the perfect husband. She chose him instead of other Jakes and Chrises for that reason not because of his looks or sex drive. So when that is destroyed in her mind she will come back to her other side that she sacrifised.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
The first person that will have sex with her is Chris.It is for her the safest path in terms of cheating because she knows him more and better than all the rest. I think that the sexual tension between them never seized to exist in all the years despite the fact that David was first to meet her. I dont think Jake, Hank and Marvin storywise make sense to be first. They are the result of what a faithfull wife can do after she is seemingly betrayed by a person that in her mind represented the perfect husband. She chose him instead of other Jakes and Chrises for that reason not because of his looks or sex drive. So when that is destroyed in her mind she will come back to her other side that she sacrifised.
Marvin will get her first :sneaky:

Mugy's

Apr 3, 2024
I don't know if he's talking about Florida or some other place, but I don't see anything funny about it. Such events are accompanied not only by certain inconveniences, but also sometimes by human casualties. Therefore, I am not amused at all, I just wish Mr. Palmer to remain in well-being and health.
yes he is from florida.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
When will the first sex, the first cheating happen? 2025? 2026? 2032?

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I am fine with the multiple paths, I play multiple paths. My preferred path is both faithful, with Anna doing a bit of teasing, but never doing anything.

I think my main problem is how flippant Anna is on all the paths, going back and forth thinking David is innocent, then thinking he definitely cheated, especially when David was pure and honest with her the whole time. I just wished she wasn't so flippant on David in all the paths.
NE
Marvin will get her first :sneaky:
the only way Molester Marvin will have sex with Anna is by putting a roofie in her drink or this
IMG_2239.gif

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I just want to know how can Anna be book smart, but have zero street smarts or common sense. How do trust people you have NEVER met before over your fucking husband (on his faithful path) who you have known since college?
GET THE FUCKING CONDOM DNA TESTED YOU DUMB ASS
And then when it comes back that’s it’s not your husbands dna, you better get on your fuckin knees and pray to his dick for forgiveness

the only way Molester Marvin will have sex with Anna is by putting a roofie in her drink or this
View attachment 4122505
He molested Ana without roofie in swimming pool.....but yea the plot suggest marvin might get Ana after alcohol ...grant might need to drug Ana.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
I am going to break from most people on the roofies. If anyone would use a roofie or a date rape drug, I think it would be Jake. I'm sure most will disagree, But here's my reasoning. In books, movies, games and even in real life who are always the ones drugging and date raping women. It's the pretty boy who has money who has gotten away with sexual transgressions. I can see Jake taking Anna to a restaurant she goes to the bathroom maybe thinking about David while she is in there Jake drops something in her drink. She starts feeling strange he ask are you alright he tells her he will take her home she is passed out instead of taking her home he takes her to his house where well all orifices will be used. She wakes up groggy and realizes whats happened. you get the rest.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
NE
View attachment 4122505
The old fish will blackmail her because he collects materials related to Anna. He takes photos of her from the shadows. He has also installed cameras. He will blackmail her with compromising materials. The old poisoning fox has already drunk Anna once with her father's favorite alcohol, but David saved her from sex at the last moment. During this dinner with Anna, he will also use some trickery. The old poisonous fox was unlucky twice, Anna avoided sex with him. 1. Once, Anna's father threw the old fox out of her room at the last moment, 2. David, slightly poisoned, took Anna from the old fox and at the last moment pulled the drunk Anna out from under the nose of the old poisonous fox.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I am going to break from most people on the roofies. If anyone would use a roofie or a date rape drug, I think it would be Jake. I'm sure most will disagree, But here's my reasoning. In books, movies, games and even in real life who are always the ones drugging and date raping women. It's the pretty boy who has money who has gotten away with sexual transgressions. I can see Jake taking Anna to a restaurant she goes to the bathroom maybe thinking about David while she is in there Jake drops something in her drink. She starts feeling strange he ask are you alright he tells her he will take her home she is passed out instead of taking her home he takes her to his house where well all orifices will be used. She wakes up groggy and realizes whats happened. you get the rest.
There might be possibility of Ana getting drugged...but I would enjoy if Ana would show naughtiness and do sex or made to submit as per scenario.

I mean scene are mostly enjoyable when the person is aware and show corrupt tendency..and we could see the effect of corruption path and choices we made....Else 3/4 years of hardwork will go waste ...I mean what's the point of corrupting Ana for years if in the end she will do sex after getting drugged? Lol he could have drugged her when she was faithful too lol. Whole point of corrupting Ana for cheating will go waste.

It's like I made Ana slut so that she can fuck anyone but in the end the antagonist used drug to have sex lol. What's the point of making her fight with David and accepting characters moves if she'll be drugged anyways? Drug her now, she's faithful n have your way kinda stuff and it won't be counted as cheating.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes