3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
There might be possibility of Ana getting drugged...but I would enjoy if Ana would show naughtiness and do sex or made to submit as per scenario.

I mean scene are mostly enjoyable when the person is aware and show corrupt tendency..and we could see the effect of corruption path and choices we made....Else 3/4 years of hardwork will go waste ...I mean what's the point of corrupting Ana for years if in the end she will do sex after getting drugged? Lol he could have drugged her when she was faithful too lol. Whole point of corrupting Ana for cheating will go waste.

It's like I made Ana slut so that she can fuck anyone but in the end the antagonist used drug to have sex lol. What's the point of making her fight with David and accepting characters moves if she'll be drugged anyways? Drug her now, she's faithful n have your way kinda stuff and it won't be counted as cheating.
I didn’t say I want Anna drugged, I said I think that’s the only way Molester Marvin can get laid, grant will probly use blackmail on her

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I didn’t say I want Anna drugged, I said I think that’s the only way Molester Marvin can get laid, grant will probly use blackmail on her
Mm maybe..but it would be more exciting to see years of wait if Ana will give in to Marvin moves without being drugged like swimming pool scene. With drug idk yea it will be a scene..but won't be enjoyable. Ana will be high, can't remember anything next day..so it'll just like an excuse that she made a mistake and didn't cheat because of corruption. Same for Grant storyline too...he was trying to get Ana since college days..he could have drugged her to get sex instead of all the efforts he put in to submit her.

But yes if any character storyline required Ana's sex even in faithful path, then drug might be an option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Marvin won’t need to drug her. she already unbuttoned her blouse so he could get a view of her cleavage, and allowed him to feel up her legs and ass. letting him grope her tits is definitely in play for the Tuesday morning but no sexual stuff yet. her monologue for justifying it is oh he’s just a harmless old
man let me tease him; but he’ll keep taking it a step further each time.

also it would ruin the story for me if she needed to be drugged in order to be taken advantage of. her full willing corruption is what keeps me interested.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Yea lol now that faithful lovers are predicting how corrupt path should be in the slowest and non exciting way..I should predict how faithful path should be...keep a glass of wine and water in front of Ana in faithful path with Jake, grant, marvin and all characters...And ask Ana to pick up a glass to drink. And drug the water glass

Since Ana is faithful, she'll drink drugged water..So let Ana be fucked by all perverts while being drugged in faithful path lol.

That's how faithful path should be lol. In the end it all will be a big mistake and David will forgive Ana via texts lol.

And all communication with David and her kid should go via texts..no hugging no seeing each other as Ana will be working for money whole night..so no sleeping in same bed. And Ana should masturbate thinking about David every night because they're more concerned with dialogue and scene doesn't matter..So She should masturbate same as part 1 with clothes and without nudity until the end. Even she should bathe wearing bra and panty lol no nudity in faithful path. Lol. Realistic ;)

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Marvin won’t need to drug her. she already unbuttoned her blouse so he could get a view of her cleavage, and allowed him to feel up her legs and ass. letting him grope her tits is definitely in play for the Tuesday morning but no sexual stuff yet. her monologue for justifying it is oh he’s just a harmless old

also it would ruin the story for me if she needed to be drugged in order to be taken advantage of. her full willing corruption is what keeps me interested.
_________________________________+++++++++++++++_________________________________________________

Any more any date rape drug or other intoxicate even if after many hours has passed still has a trace left to be found. All medication is measured in half-Lifes. Enough half-lives and the drug has "worn off" but still can be detected. And drugging a lawyer doesn't seem to be the best idea let alone anyone else.
also it would ruin the story for me if she needed to be drugged in order to be taken advantage of. her full willing corruption is what keeps me interested. But you are really on to something... not the drugging part, but Anna herself. In this game it's either submission or teasing and then there is Anna's quirk. Am pretty sure you will not be disappointed how MP resolves that part of the game, Marvin and Anna.

Your 100% on the mark about there is a thing between the two. Anna herself opted to 'tease' Marvin with a little cleavage... Anna allowed Marvin to creep his hand her leg... and the tush play. The question is why would a goddess like Anna allow a man whose better days are in the rear-view mirror and only has to look forward to a dirt nap.

Something in Anna's mind set. We know she likes the attention of men; we know she needs affirmation after childbirth she still got it; we know Anna likes to tease; and we know Anna is into sex in a big way. All these things were repressed with how Anna thought how she ought to behave. My personal theory is Anna is getting her kicks having a measure of power over Marvin, finds it thrilling she is so wanted by a man who can't have her and loves to torture him somewhat...

What I can't confirm or even really site evidence of is any kind of excitement being "used." But the game is still new and who knows what other motivations Anna has.

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
_________________________________+++++++++++++++_________________________________________________

Any more any date rape drug or other intoxicate even if after many hours has passed still has a trace left to be found. All medication is measured in half-Lifes. Enough half-lives and the drug has "worn off" but still can be detected. And drugging a lawyer doesn't seem to be the best idea let alone anyone else.
also it would ruin the story for me if she needed to be drugged in order to be taken advantage of. her full willing corruption is what keeps me interested. But you are really on to something... not the drugging part, but Anna herself. In this game it's either submission or teasing and then there is Anna's quirk. Am pretty sure you will not be disappointed how MP resolves that part of the game, Marvin and Anna.

Your 100% on the mark about there is a thing between the two. Anna herself opted to 'tease' Marvin with a little cleavage... Anna allowed Marvin to creep his hand her leg... and the tush play. The question is why would a goddess like Anna allow a man whose better days are in the rear-view mirror and only has to look forward to a dirt nap.

Something in Anna's mind set. We know she likes the attention of men; we know she needs affirmation after childbirth she still got it; we know Anna likes to tease; and we know Anna is into sex in a big way. All these things were repressed with how Anna thought how she ought to behave. My personal theory is Anna is getting her kicks having a measure of power over Marvin, finds it thrilling she is so wanted by a man who can't have her and loves to torture him somewhat...

What I can't confirm or even really site evidence of is any kind of excitement being "used." But the game is still new and who knows what other motivations Anna has.
that anna has certain power over marvin, reminds me of a fragment of a story I read, about a certain subordinate, who would placidly obey his master's orders, regardless of the magnitude of the order, the subject would placidly obey, in order to receive a little or a small reward that would satisfy his basic needs, but this would be a big mistake of the master, as soon as he realized, the subject, already knew all his weaknesses, to the point of using them against him, reversing the roles.

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
one thing better than last release is the lack of hate which MP received last time for delaying of the update and for delaying the lewd stuff. so to pacify all, mp must've added the handjob event with chris which was completely misplaced for me. I wanted anna to boss over chris but in that event it seemed chris successfully manipulated anna to get what he wanted and anna indirectly became submissive. the event was passionless to the core. Chris for me is one big simp ever. I seriously felt that once she sleeps with jack, she'll be open to more such adventures with others and may give something to chris.
this is why i dont want anna to be drunk if she is having sex with chris.
yeah the lack of passion was wee bit let down.

Botoy

Oct 12, 2023
one thing better than last release is the lack of hate which MP received last time for delaying of the update and for delaying the lewd stuff. so to pacify all, mp must've added the handjob event with chris which was completely misplaced for me. I wanted anna to boss over chris but in that event it seemed chris successfully manipulated anna to get what he wanted and anna indirectly became submissive. the event was passionless to the core. Chris for me is one big simp ever. I seriously felt that once she sleeps with jack, she'll be open to more such adventures with others and may give something to chris.
this is why i dont want anna to be drunk if she is having sex with chris.
You could say that but the majority of the patrons wants anna to have sex already and because of the situation anna is in like her hormones got crazy and david alleged cheating with kendra fueling the fire for her to finally gave in. I think passionately it was right on track, the amount of jealousy and pain that anna has to go through was breaking her limit causing her to do things that a faithful wife wouldn't do.
But still if anna is going to have sex, i hope she's not drunk. We'll just wait and see until the update.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I disagree, my friends didn't read the dialogues carefully. First Kendra brainwashed Anna, then she programmed Anna like a robot, she repeats the same thing Kendra put in her mouth, she convinced her to tease the innocent old lonely fish. Kendra knows perfectly well that the old fish has a fetish for young beautiful women. And she knows that he is a sex offender. She even found his fake profile on a dating site. She even says that if she doesn't need him, she will put him back in prison. She pretends to sympathize with Anna, she will push him into the hands of a sex offender, she says, I wonder what this dangerous man can do to her? Kendra forgets about the only thing - the old fish has pictures of Kendra naked and can use them against her. She can also blackmail her. In the past, Anna didn't pay attention to the old fish because she thought she was eccentric and was a bit afraid of him, she treated him like air. Every time he maniacally tried to invite her for coffee, she avoided him like the plague and rejected his offer to go for coffee. So without Kendra's brainwashing of Anna, Marvin would have achieved nothing and would still be in the same place. In addition, the old fisherman is a sex offender (with a record) who disguises himself well, pretending to be an innocent, honest, poor, lonely old man, a bit of a weirdo. His role in the game is to blackmail Anna, collect compromising materials about Anna and secretly take photos of her. To use them in the future. In addition, Anna has a fetish for old people, every old guy Anna reminds her of her strict father. Why the creator removed this dialogue, what fetishes does Anna like, when Kendra asks her about it during a coffee break, the player can choose I don't know. Then Anna does not like to get into conflicts, tries to be nice to everyone. Kendra ruthlessly takes advantage of the fact that Anna is nice to everyone. Kendra's words "It's just lonely old Marvin, you can tease him a little." You will surely be grateful Anna.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
that anna has certain power over marvin, reminds me of a fragment of a story I read, about a certain subordinate, who would placidly obey his master's orders, regardless of the magnitude of the order, the subject would placidly obey, in order to receive a little or a small reward that would satisfy his basic needs, but this would be a big mistake of the master, as soon as he realized, the subject, already knew all his weaknesses, to the point of using them against him, reversing the roles.
Anne thinks she only has power over the old fish. He's pretending, so he has power over her. Just like she thinks she can control the fake friend because of his character. If he goes too far, she'll give him a slap on the wrist. Only it's the fake friend who controls her because he knows all her secrets and can use them against her very quickly.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Anne thinks she only has power over the old fish. He's pretending, so he has power over her. Just like she thinks she can control the fake friend because of his character. If he goes too far, she'll give him a slap on the wrist. Only it's the fake friend who controls her because he knows all her secrets and can use them against her very quickly.
with marvin game not same with other
teas cleavage
touch legs in restaurant
the game give drop by drop how she allow him to touch then to real touch ass
he fist time try talk nutty with her call her milf and she not angry
bandicam 2024-10-12 11-28-15-540.jpg
bandicam 2024-10-12 11-29-49-235.jpg
bandicam 2024-10-12 11-31-02-721.jpg

i like create more action with him than ego jake all game just talk how he big

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
with marvin game not same with other
teas cleavage
touch legs in restaurant
the game give drop by drop how she allow him to touch then to real touch ass
he fist time try talk nutty with her call her milf and she not angry
View attachment 4124382
View attachment 4124387
View attachment 4124388

i like create more action with him than ego jake all game just talk how he big
(y)And here we come to the heart of the problem, because some people think about the path of loyalty and others think about the path of corruption. And there is an argument or an exchange of opinions, or we disagree. And we do not understand each other. These scenes are on the path of corruption. So how can you talk if you are not on this path?

Reactions: Guszti242

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
(y)And here we come to the heart of the problem because some think about the path of loyalty and others about the path of corruption. And there is a quarrel or an exchange of opinions or we do not agree. These scenes are on the path of corruption.
why we play all this time to back to loyal faithful
she want sex all game masturbate think of all guy
she not like her sex life with david from start before all this happen he finish fast not give her satisfied
she just want excuse david cheat to do it
so get news prove he cheat is reason she cheat

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
why we play all this time to back to loyal faithful
she want sex all game masturbate think of all guy
she not like her sex life with david from start before all this happen he finish fast not give her satisfied
she just want excuse david cheat to do it
so get news prove he cheat is reason she cheat
:unsure:But someone might be interested in the plot itself and what kind of boss Kendra has, unfortunately the creator also removed this dialogue. And then the second time it will play as described in your post.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
developer say art finish
animation finish
Friday begin his work program
i think take week if mange release next weekend
or he will make end month or first week next month if his plan be payment method new month

i think he in same place timing coding and program like AWAM
bandicam 2024-10-12 14-44-08-386.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes