3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
NTR
Ez egy anime, de inkább a hentai, akinek a története a megcsalásról szól, ahol a csaló először általában nem akarja megcsalni a másikat, aztán elkezdi élvezni, és mégis inkább a szeretőjét választja.
You are half right, netori is when the protagonist is taking someone else's lover. Netorare is when their lover is stolen. Netorase is when they willingly offer their lover up to cheat on them. All 3 are NTR. Here the second one is applicable...Ana will be stolen from David....But you don't have to worry for NTR..Ana WILL NOT CHEAT in faithful route..In faithful route, you don't have to worry about NTR word at all. Actually I find it funny you like faithful route but you are worried about NTR lol..but yea if you play NTR route, David will not win.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
Apr 29, 2018
That's cuckolding that you described as NTR...where husband just watch n cannot do anything or sometimes enjoy....in here when David will find out about cheating, he'll have his say n get angry or both of them will be divorced...And that's stupid suggestion to unlock images n just watch sex animation lol...I play because I like cheating wife genre.

First of all your base is not clear my friend...like I said previously, cheating NTR etc games are designed for cheating...
I don't understand why NTR fans feel the need to go to war with me. Someone asked what's the story the game is based on, I wrote the name of the story on literotica.com. And I said that the story has a happy ending, but I don't think this game will have a happy ending, because 90% of people in this thread don't want that. And I did not ask that creator change anything.

Perhaps it would be best to give an example with the game "Life Changes For Keeley". There is a route to fuck around and lose the wife or not to fuck around and end up making up with the wife(and fuck her at the end). Both options are excellently done and I've enjoyed on both routes. In that game there are choices and that is what I like, to HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I don't understand why NTR fans feel the need to go to war with me. Someone asked what's the story the game is based on, I wrote the name of the story on literotica.com. And I said that the story has a happy ending, but I don't think this game will have a happy ending, because 90% of people in this thread don't want that. And I did not ask that creator change anything.

Perhaps it would be best to give an example with the game "Life Changes For Keeley". There is a route to fuck around and lose the wife or not to fuck around and end up making up with the wife(and fuck her at the end). Both options are excellently done and I've enjoyed on both routes. In that game there are choices and that is what I like, to HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE!
Yea you'll have choices to save the marriage..no one is against you..lol play the path you like. The marriage will be saved in faithful route that's what developer said...but if you play NTR route, it might not be saved.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Úgy akarom játszani a játékot, ahogy szeretném, anélkül, hogy csalnám a fejlesztőt. de nem tudom, hogy kértél-e engedélyt az mR Dev másolására
Yea you can play without cheating....if you go previously in thread that's what he said...you don't have to doubt it if you would have seen the developer reply in previous thread....scroll it and somewhere you'll find your answers. I am just quoting what he said...if you have time then scroll up to previous pages of what the developer said.

Reactions: Guszti242

rosewaterapple

Apr 13, 2022
I see this nonsense in most NTR games. It's not about identifying with a character from the game, but about Point of View. If I play as a husband whom a woman would cheat on, then I want the husband to win, to save the woman. If I were to play as one of the lovers (like in this case Chirs, Marvin...), then I would play for them to win, more precisely win/fuck the main female (Anna).
In short, I play to be a winner, not a pathetic loser. That's why I can't understand the majority of NTR lovers who play to lose (for the husband to lose his wife).
Majority of the audience of NTR are women. They are winning in any path.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Geigi and L0b0ts

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
itt valami nagyon el van szarva! de ezek csak a játék fejlécébe kerülnek. Itt a fejlesztő azt mondta, te döntsd el, megmentetted-e a házasságot. Nem írt semmilyen NTR-t
Itt 3 út lesz. A jó közepes, a rossz pedig korrupt, mert mindenkivel lefekszik!! ez nem NTR.
ezért az én követő levelemet is törölték.

View attachment 4132730
You are like confused Ana...Who is focused on cheating/NTR but wanna remain faithful.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Maybe I should have explained the difference like this:
Imagine you love basketball and your favorite player is James LeBron. And then bought the latest version of NBA 2k24 and chose the Miami Heat, because James won the most titles with them. You start the game and select the Miami Heat, and you see that James LeBron is not playing there, he is in the LA Lakers. And now every time the Heat plays against the Lakers, you play against your team and put the ball in your basket, because you love LeBron and want him to win.

My logic is to play with the cards that are dealt and to play to win. You love LeBron, but he's not on your team. That's life, you move on and try to make your team win, not make your team lose, so that LeBron can win.

And another problem is absence of choices. In most NTR games you don't have any choice, you have to send husband / fiance down the toilet. On the other hand in most corruptions games you have the choice to corrupt or not and with who.
It would be nice, BESIDE pushing husbands down the toilet, to have another possibility/route. I don't want to kill NTR route, just that there is an additional route where the main character will not be a total loser.
I have the impression that all NTR fans want to be the only one path, the NTR path, and kill every other route.

And finally, I didn't ask for anything to change in this game. I clearly said that I like the original stories (on literotica.com) and that they are enough for me. This game is different from the stories, something is good, something is bad. As long as good things prevail I can play, after that I'll move on...
Fair enough. I just make the assumption that if a game lists NTR then NTR is going to happen. I don't sweat about choice because I do not personalize the characters. I can see if there is false advertising - like if a game didn't say anything about futa and suddenly there are D-girls running around. That would annoy me - and then I would either skip that content or drop the game. I wouldn't view it as a win lose proposition. Your points are valid for how you play the game. Less so, for others which is my point. Anyhow, just kind of a friendly exchange of viewpoints. All good.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
And I said that the story has a happy ending, but I don't think this game will have a happy ending, because 90% of people in this thread don't want that.
Here is my brilliant idea: Multiple endings.

Also an ending in which the wife is cucked by the husband getting fucked by his ex and her accomplice. Still mad the game set this up an entire chapter, just for the main part to throw all of it away and focus exclusively on the wife.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
from what i am hearing about the next update it sounds like the focus is on the NTR stuff more than the saving the marriage at the moment. of course i have saves for NTR and saving the marriage. however, i like having the choice of who Anna will cheat with. it will only be Jake. i fucking hate Chris with an undying amount of vitriol. i have Anna reject him at every turn and would have liked the choice on whether she sends her lingerie pics to Chris the first time. he was more brazen after she did that. and that has led him to continue harrassing her. i hope she uses her lawfirm to fuck Chris' life up after David proves he didn't cheat on her with Alexia. Chris fed her pics and is trying to fuck David over while pretending to help him. once Anna and David find that out, i want to see Chris in jail and a prior to that..in hospital after Kendra tries to kill him. since she is the nutter here, i would have no problem with her shooting him or actually killing him when she thinks Chris is trying to help David. fuck i hate Chris more than Kendra to be honest. Kendra's a nutbag.. Chris is just a fucking piece of shit. hopefully Karma will fuck him up good.. #DEATHTOCHRIS

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
from what i am hearing about the next update it sounds like the focus is on the NTR stuff more than the saving the marriage at the moment. of course i have saves for NTR and saving the marriage. however, i like having the choice of who Anna will cheat with. it will only be Jake. i fucking hate Chris with an undying amount of vitriol. i have Anna reject him at every turn and would have liked the choice on whether she sends her lingerie pics to Chris the first time. he was more brazen after she did that. and that has led him to continue harrassing her. i hope she uses her lawfirm to fuck Chris' life up after David proves he didn't cheat on her with Alexia. Chris fed her pics and is trying to fuck David over while pretending to help him. once Anna and David find that out, i want to see Chris in jail and a prior to that..in hospital after Kendra tries to kill him. since she is the nutter here, i would have no problem with her shooting him or actually killing him when she thinks Chris is trying to help David. fuck i hate Chris more than Kendra to be honest. Kendra's a nutbag.. Chris is just a fucking piece of shit. hopefully Karma will fuck him up good.. #DEATHTOCHRIS
After all, the creator said that he was working on all the routes at the same time so as not to waste time.The creator also said that in this update that was already there, let's see David in NTR. I didn't see that there at all (unless he meant the shower scene). But as the creator said, he has a different definition of NTR. The choices are like this, in this game, first you don't have a choice in a scene. Then in the next chapter you do. For example, Ch1 - Anna sent photos to a fake friend, no choice, which pissed off many people. Ch2 - Anna sent photos to a fake friend again, you have a choice. This scheme works exactly like that

Jess2001

Jul 22, 2024
Part Eight...

Just this morning Anna was absolutely determined to end this nonsense. But now she was lying sprawled out on the table while trying to catch her breath. She had no idea how things had gotten to this point. How could she be so weak against him? Was she really that desperate to get fucked? These questions in her mind would have to wait to be answered later.

As the old pervert undressed her by pulling down her skirt and panties, turning her head over her shoulder and she looked him. Then he took off her white shirt, the buttons of which were broken, by sliding it off her shoulder. So he left her naked with only her high heels and thigh-high stockings. She just whimpered without objecting as he grabbed her by the arms and roughly pulled her to her feet. Today's battle was already lost; there was no point in resisting. Marvin guided her to her chair and pulled her onto his lap as he settled into it. His thick, gnarled cock, glistening with their mixed cum, showed no signs of softening. The old pervert was a literal fucks machine.

When he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, he grabbed her by the shoulders and started pushing her downwards. When he began filling her cum filled pussy, she graimaced and opened widly her mouth with a deep moan. She had thought that she would take some initiative in this position but the old pervert slid his flaccid, hairy ass down from the chair and pulling her towards him by hugged her tightly,. When she was forced to lean over him, her breasts were crushed between their bodies and her face fell right in front of his. He supported himself by placing his feet on the ground then he started fucking her by moving his hips up and down. He locked his eyes into her blue eyes while she was moaning and whimpering deeply into his mouth. Working his hips like piston, he was drilling her from below relentlessly. He sucked in her strong exhales again and again. He examined her exteme grimaced face closely for minutes.

He was wrapped his arms around her tightly, one hand on her back and the other on back of her neck. The young lawyer was trapped in his hugging, she could only move one arm. She reached out and grabbed the top of the chair's backrest. All the initiative was in the old pervert’s hands, fucking her at any speed and hard he wanted. He slowly slid his hand down from her back and grabbed her left ass cheek tightly, increasing his speed even more. His cock began to blur while drilling her tight pussy. Her moans became louder and guttural. The sound of their flesh slapping together echoed over and over again, like some kind of flap-closing sound. Marvin slapped her ass several times, making her squeal into his mouth each time. Unable to hold out any longer, the young lawyer began to cumming with a long scream. The old pervert pulled her by back of neck and locked his mouth over her open mouth. Burying his dick deep inside her, he started grinding her from below as juices gushed from her pussy. As her entire body convulsed violently in his lap, her hoarse deep moans creating vibrations in his throat.. He continued to hold her like this until her orgasm subsided.

As he stood up by hugging her tightly, she wrapped her arms tightly around his back instinctively. He sat her down on the table without ever taking his dick out of her. He reached out with his right hand and gathered her sweat-soaked hair into a haphazard shape on top of her head. And he started to fuck her again while looking directly into her eyes. He never gave her time to recover. When she tried to bend her neck back, he tightened his grip on her hair, keeping her face fixed in front of his. The old pervert enjoyed watching the expression he caused on her face while fucking her. Her large breasts were mashed on his hairy flabby chest, her firm flesh was extreme overflowing from the sides. The rivers of sweat flowing from their bodies were mixing together. The young lawyer looked into his eyes in disbelief as he started fucking her even harder by rocking his hips back and forth like a horny dog. As he suddenly attacked her mouth with his foul mouth, their teeth chattered. With great hunger he began to kiss her, or rather to eat her. She felt his thick slimy tongue run inside her cheeks, on the roof of her mouth, on her teeth, in her gums, under and on her tongue. He would only break the kiss for a few seconds when they were out of breath then he continued with the same hunger. Their mixed saliva spilled out of the corners of their interlocking mouths as hey were sucking each other's breath. She had never been subjected to such a wild and endless spiral of kiss before. Anna felt like she was being eaten alive.

When he finally broke the kiss after what felt like an eternity, thick white ropes of saliva still connected their mouths. The old pervert was spearing her tight pussy with his thick, gnarled cock, one after another, non-stop. Her hot body was motionless because of their tight embrace but both her ass cheeks and her face cheeks were rippling with every hard blow of his. Without ever breaking eye contact, they moaned, howled, and yelled into each other's faces by spraying drops of spit. Both of them were going crazy with pleasure and lust. The insane look in his eyes was becoming more and more devilish with each passing second. Her scalp stung from his tight grip on her hair, but she didn't care. She hugged him even tighter while he continueed to fuck her like possessed.

Their burning bodies were soaked in sweat and their faces were bright red. The two of them really needed to cum. But they could never reach that point. Anna felt as if she were going to faint. Every now and then her blue eyes would roll in their sockets and turn completely white for a few seconds. Her perception of time and space was lost. She didn't know where she was or how long she had been fucked. Unable to bear it any longer, she stared into his eyes.

"DAMNN... YOU... ARE... KILLING... ME.... " she shouted into his face while she was getting fucked hard.

Her words drove him even crazier. Suddenly he spun her around and hurriedly bent her over the table again. Just within seconds the young lawyer found herself being fucked from behind, it happened so fast that she couldn't even understand how he got her into this position. She reached forward with both hands and gripped the edge of the table tightly. He continued nailing her with big greed by tightly grabbed the hair with one hand and by the shoulder with the other. Her neck was bent as far back as possible as he pulled her by the hair, and her face, extreme grimaced, was turned toward the ceiling. The chaos they created was shocking. Loud creaking of violently shaking table, the sharp slap sounds of their flesh colliding, and their uncontrollable shouts all mixed together and echoed throughout the whole office. They were completely lost in endless fuck madness.

When their simultaneous orgasms finally catch them, they began yelling, screaming, shaking, writhing, convulsing uncontrollably. They were melting with the endless waves of pleasure that came one after another. While her body continued to spasm violently on the table, was leaning over her as much as he could, moaning in her ear like a pig. They could not subside. Her pussy was clamped like a vice around the base of his cock while milking his load by twitching constantly. Every muscle in his loose hairy ass contracted and relaxed over and over again as he continued to pump his massive cum deep inside her. Once again thick globs of semen were spilling out of her pussy and rolling down the insides of her legs. She could feel his callous hands roaming over her shoulders, her ribs, her back, her ass. At the same time, he was kissing, licking and nibbling her neck and behind her ear. She was moaning and writhing with his every contact. He was enjoying her perfect body in every way. Finally, after the long fucking marathon, his steel cock was slowly starting to soften as his balls dried up completely.

"Ohhh! I hope you're protected because I filled you up so bad. Although it would be very satisfying to fertilize you, but yet we wouldn't want that fit body of yours to get fat, would we?" he said into her ear.

With his dirty words, the young lawyer returned to real life after a long break. She actually felt as if her body had turned into a sperm barrel. She would have to stop by the pharmacy once more on her way home. She called out to him with difficulty as she tried to catch her breath.

"Ohhh! Get off me... I have to go...."

In response, Marvin turned her face with his hand and locked his lips with hers. He feasted on her delicious mouth, making slurping sounds for minutes. Then he reluctantly took his dick from her and got off her.

Anna was completely exhausted. Her face was bright red and her hair was soaked with sweat. Her entire body shone under the light as if it were coated in suntan oil.

"Water... Please..." she requested.

Marvin needed something to drink too, his body had lost too much fluid, so he headed for the kitchen.

The young lawyer had a hard time finding the strength to get up from the table. She could barely feel anything below her waist. When she finally got up, she felt dizzy and sat in her chair. Her legs were still shaking. She was really fucked so bad.

When Marvin returned he found her sprawled out in the chair. He felt his cock harden again as he scanned her naked body from head to toe. He stopped right in front of her and handed her a bottle of water. Her breathing was still irregular, she was drinking the water slowly, sip by sip. When her eyes fell on his steel-hardened cock again, she was shocked.. How could this happen? This man was fed with viagra every meal? Unanswered questions were flashing through her mind.

The old pervert was standing right in front of her, undecided whether to fuck her tight pussy or her beautiful face. He started rubbing his dick with one hand. When she saw what he was doing, she raised her head and looked at him. When their eyes met, she saw the sneaky expression on his face. It was very obvious what he was after.

"Serious? Are you still not satisfied?" she asked in disbelief.

"I told you, no matter how much I take it won't be enough for me. I can fuck you for days" he said it to her face.

Then he leaned over the young blonde in the chair and started placing wet kisses on her neck and cheek. As his hot breath seared her, he grabbed her left breast with one hand and kneaded it roughly. His thick, gnarled cock was swaying as he moved, rubbing against her right breast. She panicked and didn't know what to do for a moment. She wouldn't let this happen, she couldn't handle another round.

"Ahhh! Noo!.... Stop it... I can't do this anymore" she said panting.

"You're doing great... You can be proud of yourself. Very few women can handle a cock like that. You were truly made to be fucked. I was created to fucks too. A perfect match." he said by continuing his actions.

His lewd words were affecting her and her body began to react. She knew that if she didn't stop him now, she would soon find herself getting fucked. But she didn't have the energy to take much more. Marvin told her "You're doing great", but things weren't quite like that. Every muscle in her body was currently aching as if she had just finished a heavy workout. Her breasts and ass cheeks were stinging from the rough treatment and her swollen pussy lips were throbbing. Gathering all of her willpower, she pushed him off her with the last bit of energy she had left.

"I'm too late... I have to go now..."

Marvin was forced to retreat in disappointment. She got up from the chair and started looking for her clothes. She picked up her skirt from the floor and put it on. When she moved to grab her satin panties that were a little further away but the old pervert acted before her and snatched it.. He brought it to his nose and sniffed it.

"This belongs to me now" he said.

Anna looked at him, he was naked with only his stinky socks on. With his appearance and his sly gaze, he resembled a goblin. She couldn't believe how she had let him fuck her. She rolled her eyes as she looked at him, sighing deeply. She got angry when she found her bra and shirt. Both were ruined and in no condition to wear.

"Did you like what you did? How do I get out now?" she asked him blaming.

Marvin picked up his shirt from the floor and handed it to her.

"You can wear this"

She had no other choice. She reluctantly took it and began to wear it. She shivered with disgust as she felt the wet fabric of the tight shirt stick to her skin. It was still soaked with his sweat. She was having a hard time keeping her breasts in as she closed the buttons. When she finally got dressed, its buttons looked like they were about to pop off at any moment.

When she raised her head and looked at him, she couldn't believe what she saw. The old pervert was right in front of her, staring at her with hungry eyes and openly jerking off. The way he looked at her and his shameless action sent a tingle down her spine. She couldn't help but watch him rub his massive cock for a while. When she lifted her head and their eyes met, she swallowed with difficulty. She knew that if she didn't leave immediately, the consequences would be severe. She started walking towards the door.

"Please make sure you clean up the mess you've created before you leave." she said as she passed by him.

The room was truly a mess. Items that would normally be on her desk were scattered all over the floor. A heavy smell of sweat and sex permeated everywhere.

Marvin was angry that she didn't make it to the third round. He suddenly grabbed her arm and stopped her. Anna looked into his face. Just as she was about to tell him to let her, he intervened.

"Next time I'll fuck you in the ass" he said straight to her face, clearly.

He hadn't planned on saying it, but the words came out of his mouth. The young lawyer was shocked. She couldn't believe how he had said such a disgusting thing. It seemed like she was going to talk but couldn't find the right words. They stared at each other nervously for a while.

"Let me go!" was all she could say.

When the old pervert released her, she quickly walked towards the door and left the room. As Anna sat in the driver's seat of her car in a state of nervousness and frustrated, he sat down in her chair by continued to rub his dick.

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
Part Eight...

Just this morning Anna was absolutely determined to end this nonsense. But now she was lying sprawled out on the table while trying to catch her breath. She had no idea how things had gotten to this point. How could she be so weak against him? Was she really that desperate to get fucked? These questions in her mind would have to wait to be answered later.

As the old pervert undressed her by pulling down her skirt and panties, turning her head over her shoulder and she looked him. Then he took off her white shirt, the buttons of which were broken, by sliding it off her shoulder. So he left her naked with only her high heels and thigh-high stockings. She just whimpered without objecting as he grabbed her by the arms and roughly pulled her to her feet. Today's battle was already lost; there was no point in resisting. Marvin guided her to her chair and pulled her onto his lap as he settled into it. His thick, gnarled cock, glistening with their mixed cum, showed no signs of softening. The old pervert was a literal fucks machine.

When he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, he grabbed her by the shoulders and started pushing her downwards. When he began filling her cum filled pussy, she graimaced and opened widly her mouth with a deep moan. She had thought that she would take some initiative in this position but the old pervert slid his flaccid, hairy ass down from the chair and pulling her towards him by hugged her tightly,. When she was forced to lean over him, her breasts were crushed between their bodies and her face fell right in front of his. He supported himself by placing his feet on the ground then he started fucking her by moving his hips up and down. He locked his eyes into her blue eyes while she was moaning and whimpering deeply into his mouth. Working his hips like piston, he was drilling her from below relentlessly. He sucked in her strong exhales again and again. He examined her exteme grimaced face closely for minutes.

He was wrapped his arms around her tightly, one hand on her back and the other on back of her neck. The young lawyer was trapped in his hugging, she could only move one arm. She reached out and grabbed the top of the chair's backrest. All the initiative was in the old pervert’s hands, fucking her at any speed and hard he wanted. He slowly slid his hand down from her back and grabbed her left ass cheek tightly, increasing his speed even more. His cock began to blur while drilling her tight pussy. Her moans became louder and guttural. The sound of their flesh slapping together echoed over and over again, like some kind of flap-closing sound. Marvin slapped her ass several times, making her squeal into his mouth each time. Unable to hold out any longer, the young lawyer began to cumming with a long scream. The old pervert pulled her by back of neck and locked his mouth over her open mouth. Burying his dick deep inside her, he started grinding her from below as juices gushed from her pussy. As her entire body convulsed violently in his lap, her hoarse deep moans creating vibrations in his throat.. He continued to hold her like this until her orgasm subsided.

As he stood up by hugging her tightly, she wrapped her arms tightly around his back instinctively. He sat her down on the table without ever taking his dick out of her. He reached out with his right hand and gathered her sweat-soaked hair into a haphazard shape on top of her head. And he started to fuck her again while looking directly into her eyes. He never gave her time to recover. When she tried to bend her neck back, he tightened his grip on her hair, keeping her face fixed in front of his. The old pervert enjoyed watching the expression he caused on her face while fucking her. Her large breasts were mashed on his hairy flabby chest, her firm flesh was extreme overflowing from the sides. The rivers of sweat flowing from their bodies were mixing together. The young lawyer looked into his eyes in disbelief as he started fucking her even harder by rocking his hips back and forth like a horny dog. As he suddenly attacked her mouth with his foul mouth, their teeth chattered. With great hunger he began to kiss her, or rather to eat her. She felt his thick slimy tongue run inside her cheeks, on the roof of her mouth, on her teeth, in her gums, under and on her tongue. He would only break the kiss for a few seconds when they were out of breath then he continued with the same hunger. Their mixed saliva spilled out of the corners of their interlocking mouths as hey were sucking each other's breath. She had never been subjected to such a wild and endless spiral of kiss before. Anna felt like she was being eaten alive.

When he finally broke the kiss after what felt like an eternity, thick white ropes of saliva still connected their mouths. The old pervert was spearing her tight pussy with his thick, gnarled cock, one after another, non-stop. Her hot body was motionless because of their tight embrace but both her ass cheeks and her face cheeks were rippling with every hard blow of his. Without ever breaking eye contact, they moaned, howled, and yelled into each other's faces by spraying drops of spit. Both of them were going crazy with pleasure and lust. The insane look in his eyes was becoming more and more devilish with each passing second. Her scalp stung from his tight grip on her hair, but she didn't care. She hugged him even tighter while he continueed to fuck her like possessed.

Their burning bodies were soaked in sweat and their faces were bright red. The two of them really needed to cum. But they could never reach that point. Anna felt as if she were going to faint. Every now and then her blue eyes would roll in their sockets and turn completely white for a few seconds. Her perception of time and space was lost. She didn't know where she was or how long she had been fucked. Unable to bear it any longer, she stared into his eyes.

"DAMNN... YOU... ARE... KILLING... ME.... " she shouted into his face while she was getting fucked hard.

Her words drove him even crazier. Suddenly he spun her around and hurriedly bent her over the table again. Just within seconds the young lawyer found herself being fucked from behind, it happened so fast that she couldn't even understand how he got her into this position. She reached forward with both hands and gripped the edge of the table tightly. He continued nailing her with big greed by tightly grabbed the hair with one hand and by the shoulder with the other. Her neck was bent as far back as possible as he pulled her by the hair, and her face, extreme grimaced, was turned toward the ceiling. The chaos they created was shocking. Loud creaking of violently shaking table, the sharp slap sounds of their flesh colliding, and their uncontrollable shouts all mixed together and echoed throughout the whole office. They were completely lost in endless fuck madness.

When their simultaneous orgasms finally catch them, they began yelling, screaming, shaking, writhing, convulsing uncontrollably. They were melting with the endless waves of pleasure that came one after another. While her body continued to spasm violently on the table, was leaning over her as much as he could, moaning in her ear like a pig. They could not subside. Her pussy was clamped like a vice around the base of his cock while milking his load by twitching constantly. Every muscle in his loose hairy ass contracted and relaxed over and over again as he continued to pump his massive cum deep inside her. Once again thick globs of semen were spilling out of her pussy and rolling down the insides of her legs. She could feel his callous hands roaming over her shoulders, her ribs, her back, her ass. At the same time, he was kissing, licking and nibbling her neck and behind her ear. She was moaning and writhing with his every contact. He was enjoying her perfect body in every way. Finally, after the long fucking marathon, his steel cock was slowly starting to soften as his balls dried up completely.

"Ohhh! I hope you're protected because I filled you up so bad. Although it would be very satisfying to fertilize you, but yet we wouldn't want that fit body of yours to get fat, would we?" he said into her ear.

With his dirty words, the young lawyer returned to real life after a long break. She actually felt as if her body had turned into a sperm barrel. She would have to stop by the pharmacy once more on her way home. She called out to him with difficulty as she tried to catch her breath.

"Ohhh! Get off me... I have to go...."

In response, Marvin turned her face with his hand and locked his lips with hers. He feasted on her delicious mouth, making slurping sounds for minutes. Then he reluctantly took his dick from her and got off her.

Anna was completely exhausted. Her face was bright red and her hair was soaked with sweat. Her entire body shone under the light as if it were coated in suntan oil.

"Water... Please..." she requested.

Marvin needed something to drink too, his body had lost too much fluid, so he headed for the kitchen.

The young lawyer had a hard time finding the strength to get up from the table. She could barely feel anything below her waist. When she finally got up, she felt dizzy and sat in her chair. Her legs were still shaking. She was really fucked so bad.

When Marvin returned he found her sprawled out in the chair. He felt his cock harden again as he scanned her naked body from head to toe. He stopped right in front of her and handed her a bottle of water. Her breathing was still irregular, she was drinking the water slowly, sip by sip. When her eyes fell on his steel-hardened cock again, she was shocked.. How could this happen? This man was fed with viagra every meal? Unanswered questions were flashing through her mind.

The old pervert was standing right in front of her, undecided whether to fuck her tight pussy or her beautiful face. He started rubbing his dick with one hand. When she saw what he was doing, she raised her head and looked at him. When their eyes met, she saw the sneaky expression on his face. It was very obvious what he was after.

"Serious? Are you still not satisfied?" she asked in disbelief.

"I told you, no matter how much I take it won't be enough for me. I can fuck you for days" he said it to her face.

Then he leaned over the young blonde in the chair and started placing wet kisses on her neck and cheek. As his hot breath seared her, he grabbed her left breast with one hand and kneaded it roughly. His thick, gnarled cock was swaying as he moved, rubbing against her right breast. She panicked and didn't know what to do for a moment. She wouldn't let this happen, she couldn't handle another round.

"Ahhh! Noo!.... Stop it... I can't do this anymore" she said panting.

"You're doing great... You can be proud of yourself. Very few women can handle a cock like that. You were truly made to be fucked. I was created to fucks too. A perfect match." he said by continuing his actions.

His lewd words were affecting her and her body began to react. She knew that if she didn't stop him now, she would soon find herself getting fucked. But she didn't have the energy to take much more. Marvin told her "You're doing great", but things weren't quite like that. Every muscle in her body was currently aching as if she had just finished a heavy workout. Her breasts and ass cheeks were stinging from the rough treatment and her swollen pussy lips were throbbing. Gathering all of her willpower, she pushed him off her with the last bit of energy she had left.

"I'm too late... I have to go now..."

Marvin was forced to retreat in disappointment. She got up from the chair and started looking for her clothes. She picked up her skirt from the floor and put it on. When she moved to grab her satin panties that were a little further away but the old pervert acted before her and snatched it.. He brought it to his nose and sniffed it.

"This belongs to me now" he said.

Anna looked at him, he was naked with only his stinky socks on. With his appearance and his sly gaze, he resembled a goblin. She couldn't believe how she had let him fuck her. She rolled her eyes as she looked at him, sighing deeply. She got angry when she found her bra and shirt. Both were ruined and in no condition to wear.

"Did you like what you did? How do I get out now?" she asked him blaming.

Marvin picked up his shirt from the floor and handed it to her.

"You can wear this"

She had no other choice. She reluctantly took it and began to wear it. She shivered with disgust as she felt the wet fabric of the tight shirt stick to her skin. It was still soaked with his sweat. She was having a hard time keeping her breasts in as she closed the buttons. When she finally got dressed, its buttons looked like they were about to pop off at any moment.

When she raised her head and looked at him, she couldn't believe what she saw. The old pervert was right in front of her, staring at her with hungry eyes and openly jerking off. The way he looked at her and his shameless action sent a tingle down her spine. She couldn't help but watch him rub his massive cock for a while. When she lifted her head and their eyes met, she swallowed with difficulty. She knew that if she didn't leave immediately, the consequences would be severe. She started walking towards the door.

"Please make sure you clean up the mess you've created before you leave." she said as she passed by him.

The room was truly a mess. Items that would normally be on her desk were scattered all over the floor. A heavy smell of sweat and sex permeated everywhere.

Marvin was angry that she didn't make it to the third round. He suddenly grabbed her arm and stopped her. Anna looked into his face. Just as she was about to tell him to let her, he intervened.

"Next time I'll fuck you in the ass" he said straight to her face, clearly.

He hadn't planned on saying it, but the words came out of his mouth. The young lawyer was shocked. She couldn't believe how he had said such a disgusting thing. It seemed like she was going to talk but couldn't find the right words. They stared at each other nervously for a while.

"Let me go!" was all she could say.

When the old pervert released her, she quickly walked towards the door and left the room. As Anna sat in the driver's seat of her car in a state of nervousness and frustrated, he sat down in her chair by continued to rub his dick.
this excerpt from marvin I like to read
‘Ohhh! I hope you're protected because I've filled you up a lot. Although it would be very satisfying to impregnate you, but we still wouldn't want that fit body of yours to get fat, would we?’ he said in her ear.

With his dirty words, the young lawyer returned to real life after a long break. She felt as if her body had become a barrel of sperm. She would have to stop by the pharmacy again on her way home. ’

reads very exciting, luscious, tasty and very dirty, no doubt a master writer
350318895_2342416882595750_6660962652974113622_n.jpg

Jan 31, 2022
This a trap gay's. A big trap. Well all are the mice. I'm a mice to. A big fool mice. A trap which i falling again and again. I don't think it's hasn't given any good to me. It's only make me depressed and sad. I think it's the time for me to break out of this cage. Thank you gay's for all journey and support. It's an honor to be a friend with you. Thank you for everything. Your friend Eldhose p manoj

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
This a trap gay's. A big trap. Well all are the mice. I'm a mice to. A big fool mice. A trap which i falling again and again. I don't think it's hasn't given any good to me. It's only make me depressed and sad. I think it's the time for me to break out of this cage. Thank you gay's for all journey and support. It's an honor to be a friend with you. Thank you for everything. Your friend Eldhose p manoj
Did you mean to put this on this thread. I noticed you wrote the same thing on the thread for my brothers wife.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes