3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:I think she's in a fitting room in a store, standing in front of a mirror, seeing herself in the reflection wondering what underwear to choose and wear, and she's embarrassed and blushing because of the underwear Jake has prepared for her and why there's so much of it? Maybe we'll get a choice of which underwear she'll wear out of the three available?
Yea he might be working on faithful path I guess...so first hank rejection previously, than this time maybe Jake rejection storyline lol. Rest remaining will be rob and Chris rejection storyline to develop I guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yea he might be working on faithful path I guess...so first hank rejection previously, than this time maybe Jake rejection storyline lol. Rest remaining will be rob and Chris rejection storyline to develop I guess.
:unsure:To me it's strange, because if Anna rejected shopping with Jake, then why. He creates a faithful shopping path?, Besides, the creator said he's working on all paths at once. So as not to waste precious time.

Reactions: Guszti242

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
:unsure: "Why am I so blushing?" Because of the underwear Jake picked out for me ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldve liked to see this scene instead of
instead of lingerie shopping, Jake wouldve suggested Anna to go for jewelry shopping for his girlfriend.
While checking the jewelry they came across a sex shop. Anna sees different dildos displayed at the window and gets intrigued. She remembers Kendra telling her to get one to satisfy herself. But realizing Jake's around her, turns away.
Seeing the curiosity in Anna's eyes, Jake understands but feigns ignorance.
Next day anna has a gift on her office desk with a note written over it 'a loyal companion for the sexiest woman'. No point for guessing what it was and whom it was from.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:To me it's strange, because if Anna rejected shopping with Jake, then why. He creates a faithful shopping path?, Besides, the creator said he's working on all paths at once. So as not to waste precious time.
She might not reject shopping with Jake..but she might reject trying lingerie...or trying the most decent one after watching extremely short bikinis and blushing lol if the boat event is unstoppable....but it's my guess.,.I don't think he worked on all paths at once..He shared sneak peek with hank way before..and he just said a week ago that he's working on Hank rejection path.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She might not reject shopping with Jake..but she might reject trying lingerie...or trying the most decent one after watching extremely short bikinis and blushing lol if the boat event is unstoppable....but it's my guess.,.I don't think he worked on all paths at once..He shared sneak peek with hank way before..and he just said a week ago that he's working on Hank rejection path.
We have Dialogue and a choice of Anna helping him pick out lingerie as a gift for an imaginary girl. Yes/No. So even if I choose no. I have to shop on the fidelity path anyway, there will be a choice of lingerie to wear to the nun. ((n)o_O:mad::eek::oops:Fuck, I hate this in games, the biggest problem in games is when your choice is ignored or when you choose a different option in the game. And then you have dialogue with the first option and not the one you chose because the creators didn't feel like writing a few lines of extra dialogue with your choice.) What boat are you talking about, buddy? The one Casnowa Jake bragged about to Anne in her office? I don't think the creator would organize such an event. Like Casnowa bragged about a car trip. Which isn't paid off yet. In front of Anna and says he'll invite her for a ride. The creator won't organize that event either.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
We have Dialogue and a choice of Anna helping him pick out lingerie as a gift for an imaginary girl. Yes/No. So even if I choose no. I have to shop on the fidelity path anyway, there will be a choice of lingerie to wear to the nun. ((n)o_O:mad::eek::oops:Fuck, I hate this in games, the biggest problem in games is when your choice is ignored or when you choose a different option in the game. And then you have dialogue with the first option and not the one you chose because the creators didn't feel like writing a few lines of extra dialogue with your choice.) What boat are you talking about, buddy? The one Casnowa Jake bragged about to Anne in her office? I don't think the creator would organize such an event. Like Casnowa bragged about a car trip. Which isn't paid off yet. In front of Anna and says he'll invite her for a ride. The creator won't organize that event either.
That's what it is... it's not kind of you know unstoppable event but it might fit ..like Jake's going in the shop so even in faithful path, this can be tolerated by Ana even as a faithful route too. Yea I was hoping for the one that Jake bragged about in the office boat trip. I don't think that Ana will be saying no to Jake in fidelity part too...He didn't do anything not even touched Ana....I mean faithful guys are so much faithful in the path that even before the character makes move on Ana, they're rejecting them lol....Let Jake make his first move atleast. I can understand the mindset of faithful lovers all they have to press is no no no in all characters conversation but lets be neutral and let Jake make a move atleast...then reject the move...I don't think he even touched Ana even in corruption path too yet. I mean seeing anyone having conversation with Ana and rejecting beforehand doesn't make sense.. it's like even if David's father will ask Ana to go out for dinner, they'll press no lol...it's normal for a office colleague to go shopping or have snacks even if anyone is faithful. That's patriarchy route where you don't want your girl to talk to any other boy lol not faithful route lol

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
See bro Guszti242 , I have said it earlier, this is a cheating game..and events will be there even in faithful route too like Hank meeting with Ana, or jake shopping with Ana. Scenarios are designed to create cheating route whether you like it or not...yes as a faithful lovers, you'll be given an option to reject antagonist moves...but I don't think that you can stop the event from happening. That's what I guess. Maybe there'll be a faithful event only at the end...but as of now events are designed to be in a corrupted route. Else faithful route story will be Ana go to work, no events in office beside working. Come back home, cry because rob told her something and sleep lol.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's what it is... it's not kind of you know unstoppable event but it might fit ..like Jake's going in the shop so even in faithful path, this can be tolerated by Ana even as a faithful route too. Yea I was hoping for the one that Jake bragged about in the office boat trip. I don't think that Ana will be saying no to Jake in fidelity part too...He didn't do anything not even touched Ana....I mean faithful guys are so much faithful in the path that even before the character makes move on Ana, they're rejecting them lol....Let Jake make his first move atleast. I can understand the mindset of faithful lovers all they have to press is no no no in all characters conversation but lets be neutral and let Jake make a move atleast...then reject the move...I don't think he even touched Ana even in corruption path too yet. I mean seeing anyone having conversation with Ana and rejecting beforehand doesn't make sense.. it's like even if David's father will ask Ana to go out for dinner, they'll press no lol...it's normal for a office colleague to go shopping or have snacks even if anyone is faithful. That's patriarchy route where you don't want your girl to talk to any other boy lol not faithful route lol
:unsure: If I remember correctly, the creator said something about working on the same scenes but with different choices and dialogue. But he said that sometimes the character will have to be in a different place and he will have to create a new scene, and the new place will depend on the path and choices you made earlier, for example Anna has to help Jake choose underwear for his imaginary girlfriend.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I wouldve liked to see this scene instead of
instead of lingerie shopping, Jake wouldve suggested Anna to go for jewelry shopping for his girlfriend.
While checking the jewelry they came across a sex shop. Anna sees different dildos displayed at the window and gets intrigued. She remembers Kendra telling her to get one to satisfy herself. But realizing Jake's around her, turns away.
Seeing the curiosity in Anna's eyes, Jake understands but feigns ignorance.
Next day anna has a gift on her office desk with a note written over it 'a loyal companion for the sexiest woman'. No point for guessing what it was and whom it was from.
Oh man, I wouldn't even do that with a good friend, let alone try it with a work colleague!
But if you have any experience of giving such gifts to female colleagues, please tell us about it. You seem to have survived it.

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
Oh man, I wouldn't even do that with a good friend, let alone try it with a work colleague!
But if you have any experience of giving such gifts to female colleagues, please tell us about it. You seem to have survived it.
no such experience with a married woman!

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure: If I remember correctly, the creator said something about working on the same scenes but with different choices and dialogue. But he said that sometimes the character will have to be in a different place and he will have to create a new scene, and the new place will depend on the path and choices you made earlier, for example Anna has to help Jake choose underwear for his imaginary girlfriend.
That way it will take 6 months to make an update...we will see , as of now I understand Ana will be wearing mini skirt in office after this update from Wednesday story onwards...we will see if it happens for both faithful or corrupt path or not.
Because then he has to create another faithful route rejecting everyone and another faithful storyline and events..if that comes yea sure 20% of faithful lovers will be happy..and 80% of corrupt route will be pissed off ... he'll lose membership for sure. Or he will have to update alternative one for faithful one for corrupt and the story will go on for ages like awam.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
a fejlesztő ezt is elrontotta alapból. miért kellett előre tájékozódni arról, hogy kik állnak a háttérben és mi a célja. Anna kapott volna két figyelmeztetést stb stb. Sokkal élvezetesebb lett volna nem ugrani be először. de igyál!!
Well right now he's taking 5 months of time in developing corruption path and rejecting moves for faithful path..if you want romantic story you can subscribe to him with all faithful lovers for faithful events then we will see one update in 8 months.

• Haha

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
Right now I am waiting on two things. The DEV putting out good sex scenes for Anna not the meat and potatoes shit. Annas inner dialogue I find it more entertaining than the conversations. On a separate note down the road if Anna becomes mean and cruel, have sex in the marital bed and leave a wet spot on Davids side.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kjazz and Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
a fejlesztő ezt is elrontotta alapból. miért kellett előre tájékozódni arról, hogy kik állnak a háttérben és mi a célja. Anna kapott volna két figyelmeztetést stb stb. Sokkal élvezetesebb lett volna nem ugrani be először. de igyál!!
Bro one thing..you do like to play cheating games:
You are active in corrupted hearts, innocence or money, being a dik and this game.
And then demand faithful route and no sex in those games?? lol..bruh you're trolling or interested in destroying cheating games? Lol you joined F95 to stop developers from building cheating games or what?
Try chasing sunset, summer heat, where it all began..those are really good romantic and faithful games.
I think as of now you're choosing cheating genre to play and demanding faithful routes to them lol.

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
Bro one thing..you do like to play cheating games:
You are active in corrupted hearts, innocence or money, being a dik and this game.
And then demand faithful route and no sex in those games?? lol..bruh you're trolling or interested in destroying cheating games? Lol you joined F95 to stop developers from building cheating games or what?
Try chasing sunset, summer heat..those are really good romantic and faithful games.
I think as of now you're choosing cheating genre to play and demanding faithful routes to them lol.
He might not like chasing sunset there is cheating.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes