3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I can already see this giving the same , package you would like to see Anna and Jake (fake friend, old fish). And people voted for something else and he gave them Jake moving his penis in front of Anna's desk. These polls are just for the creator to see what people want to get. They are not reliable All the creator had to do was say that a fake friend would sneak in and already start speculating that Anna would have sex with him (sex phone) in this update. This Anna in the garage could be the next update.
We don't know if Anna will wear a short skirt? The creator said her new outfit is temporary and she will rarely wear similar outfits to work.
Ana will wear short skirt with the new top from Wednesday onwards. So something has to happen where Ana will stop giving shit about what David thinks on corrupt route...so maybe after returning from office, they argue about dress and she cry in garage so that's also a possibility...both ways whether chris saw her texts or they argue about how she dressed, Chris might take advantage of upset Ana...that's my guess.

Patreon chat image.jpg

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Ana will wear short skirt with the new top from Wednesday onwards. So something has to happen where Ana will stop giving shit about what David thinks on corrupt route...so maybe after returning from office, they argue about dress and she cry in garage so that's also a possibility...both ways whether chris saw her texts or they argue about how she dressed, Chris might take advantage of upset Ana...that's my guess.

View attachment 4139451
thanks for sharing this.

it’s the attention from her low cut blouse, compliments from the men, Hank’s appeoval
and probably he will hint that she needs to take it up a notch that would prompt the shorter skirt on Wednesday but that’s definitely something to look forward to.

That being said, if dev said we’ll get another update by the end of the year, there wasn’t any other major scenes for Wednesday correct? Thursday is the dinner with dad’s old colleague. So it would be mostly morning events and office wearing the new outfit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Couto25

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Ana will wear short skirt with the new top from Wednesday onwards. So something has to happen where Ana will stop giving shit about what David thinks on corrupt route

View attachment 4139451

think this update is Tuesday
think all peak for one day
is he gona make wednsday this update
or just promise for next next update after 6 month its like sell fish in water
better this update worth wait

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021

View attachment 4139451
Where did you possibly get the idea that she will be wearing a short skirt from now onwards. It literally just says Wednesday. She could wear something else another day, cause your screenshot proves nothing.

Reactions: Guszti242

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
What I find funny is forget the relationship aspect. All the shit she is doing and being involved in can destroy her career and future livelihood. Shes just like I got this.:devilish: Famous last words.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
think this update is Tuesday
think all peak for one day
is he gona make wednsday this update
or just promise for next next update after 6 month its like sell fish in water
better this update worth wait
He did said that there will be a short update but i will prefer a long update that can cover whole wednesday or thursday...else short update will be like interaction with 2/3 characters and update will be over...i would rather prefer normal update with interaction with 6/7 person even if it takes another 5 months lol as xmas holidays are coming up...

Else it will be short update with few tweaks like dialogue change and 2/3 character interaction and not much story in it then we have to wait for 4 more months anyways.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What I find funny is forget the relationship aspect. All the shit she is doing and being involved in can destroy her career and future livelihood. Shes just like I got this.:devilish: Famous last words.
Anna is like a Succubus, she doesn't have to do anything, and all the guys fall head over heels for her.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Where did you possibly get the idea that she will be wearing a short skirt from now onwards. It literally just says Wednesday. She could wear something else another day, cause your screenshot proves nothing.
Good lol I would love if you keep thinking that way. Wednesday might be surprising update for you that way.

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024

View attachment 4139451
Maybe her legs will be in the air or on someones shoulders.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
He did said that there will be a short update but i will prefer a long update that can cover whole wednesday or thursday...else short update will be like interaction with 2/3 characters and update will be over...i would rather prefer normal update with interaction with 6/7 person even if it takes another 5 months lol as xmas holidays are coming up...

Else it will be short update with few tweaks like dialogue change and 2/3 character interaction and not much story in it then we have to wait for 4 more months anyways.
:unsure:It looks like they're going to split this long update in half. So it's going to be short.

Reactions: sslovoe

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:It looks like they're going to split this long update in half. So it's going to be short.
I think so but I don't think there's much of an event beside we can expect marvin bar drink a Lil of Leonard story n office work, and maybe Marcel not sure... Thursday will be good. As per previous launch... whenever he did short updates, it's just 2/3 characters interaction like grant flashback and rob flashback or something like that.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
No, you didn't, it literally says on Wednesday, just cause someone wears something one day, that must mean they will continue to wear it forever, everyday.
Screenshot_2024-10-17-01-35-06-97_b5b83e3944a9365f20a6b10cf578b259.jpg
As you wish my friend. I m not a creator but I just know we will see her legs on Wednesday. If he changed after that idk..but I m hoping for corrupt route to remain same.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think so but I don't think there's much of an event beside we can expect marvin bar drink a Lil of Leonard story n office work, and maybe Marcel not sure... Thursday will be good. As per previous launch... whenever he did short updates, it's just 2/3 characters interaction like grant flashback and rob flashback or something like that.
:unsure:Old fish in the bar, but how. We don't have information that Anna is going with him?.

Reactions: sslovoe
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes