3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:Old fish in the bar, but how. We don't have information that Anna is going with him?.
I m just guessing..that event will happen..where kendra will setup in bar as per story.. Tuesday not possible, Thursday ana will be meeting grant for dinner... Friday Saturday ana will be with hank. It will be Sunday...but as per vote, Marvin is second choice for corruption after Chris, so I think he will get her before grant and everyone else. Rest we will see how the story unfolds in this update.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I m just guessing..that event will happen..where kendra will setup in bar as per story.. Tuesday not possible, Thursday ana will be meeting grant for dinner... Friday Saturday ana will be with hank. It will be Sunday...but as per vote, Marvin is second choice for corruption after Chris, so I think he will get her before grant and everyone else. Rest we will see how the story unfolds in this update.
:unsure:I think Kendra will invite her to the pool again and they will drink wine there. And when Anna is drunk, Kendra will call the old fish to tell him she is totally drunk.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:After so much time, it could have changed for him.
Friday can be a possibility for Marvin kendra ana in the bar too..just in case in Ana leave on Saturday...but the scene has just catch up...to sex/near sex not sure......I don't think we will see her without any sexual tease until Friday with Marvin...and Chris might not get the main scene after this one. Other characters will. Wednesday Thursday Friday..I am hoping main scene among these 4 characters -Marvin rob Grant and Jake. My guess is Marvin rob and grant because these 3 already groped Ana previously. So we might see a Lil more after that from them. But who knows Jake can overtake them.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe in the garage pic she was wearing a bikini and David asked why she was wearing a bikini and he didn't like the answer and got pissed.
:unsure:This doesn't look like a bikini. Just an elegant dress or gym outfit ,top. This could also be from a later update, not the current one.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Uhm, no bra you should see her nipples.
I am not bothering about dress tbh...MP gave sneak peeks like a puzzle...and not in a linear form without the antagonist..And he is not gonna give anymore ...I think we will see the next update directly before any more sneak peeks...I just can see Ana cry..so either she will sleep if someone rejected chris, else she is gonna call chris.

• Wow
Reactions: Hellothere93

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well for faithful path there wont be any for sure lol. If it's gonna be Chris as the main scene then it will be...if marvin/rob as main scene then no sex.
:unsure:Right with the fake friend after she gave him a handjob, I don't know, 50:50

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's what i was thinking...it's not bra..she's going out to have some seeeeeeeexxxxxxx lol...man i am gonna be so disappointed if the upcoming update will not have sex in it.
This is Anna in the garage in pajamas, that's the name of this asset

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes