3.80 star(s) 112 Votes
Jan 13, 2021
See bro Guszti242 , I have said it earlier, this is a cheating game..and events will be there even in faithful route too like Hank meeting with Ana, or jake shopping with Ana. Scenarios are designed to create cheating route whether you like it or not...yes as a faithful lovers, you'll be given an option to reject antagonist moves...but I don't think that you can stop the event from happening. That's what I guess. Maybe there'll be a faithful event only at the end...but as of now events are designed to be in a corrupted route. Else faithful route story will be Ana go to work, no events in office beside working. Come back home, cry because rob told her something and sleep lol.
Sorry Pal, that is not fully correct. You can (if you want to) stay on the faithful Route. There is no Pantyshopping with Wanker-Jake (you can shut Jake down; hopefully for good) and there is no hanky-panky with gross old fuck Hank. The (most) faithful Way is implemented by now. Sure, there is a little bit of groping here and there (especially from the most obnoxious Guy named Chris) but most of it, is no biggie. If you put all these fuckers in their place (like i did in my Gameplay), Anna and her Hubby could it easily make it to the faithful End. :) Btw...i think Anna needs a gun....a few of these Wankers (mostly Chris) deserve a little "tickling"... :LOL: but...yeah...thats just wishful thinking....:p

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Sorry Pal, that is not fully correct. You can (if you want to) stay on the faithful Route. There is no Pantyshopping with Wanker-Jake (you can shut Jake down; hopefully for good) and there is no hanky-panky with gross old fuck Hank. The (most) faithful Way is implemented by now. Sure, there is a little bit of groping here and there (especially from the most obnoxious Guy named Chris) but most of it, is no biggie. If you put all these fuckers in their place (like i did in my Gameplay), Anna and her Hubby could it easily make it to the faithful End. :) Btw...i think Anna needs a gun....a few of these Wankers (mostly Chris) deserve a little "tickling"... :LOL: but...yeah...thats just wishful thinking....:p
Yes but for doing that thing you won't have to play adult game right..it will just be normal husband wife story love story right...and there are better faithful story with actual faithful events. I just wonder if you enjoy faithful path, there's nothing wrong with that...but wanting it out of games based on cheating is different level of trolling.

It's like if I ask all the developers who are writing romantic VN and troll them to make the MC cheat lol.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2021
Yes but for doing that thing you won't have to play adult game right..it will just be normal husband wife story love story right...and there are better faithful story with actual faithful events. I just wonder if you enjoy faithful path, there's nothing wrong with that...but wanting it out of games based on cheating is different.
For me...i really like to have the OPTIONS in these Games. Thats my personal thrill. I can cheat/cuck or whatever, but i don t have to. I think a VN with different Gamepaths has a higher replayability. :)

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Right now I am waiting on two things. The DEV putting out good sex scenes for Anna not the meat and potatoes shit. Annas inner dialogue I find it more entertaining than the conversations. On a separate note down the road if Anna becomes mean and cruel, have sex in the marital bed and leave a wet spot on Davids side.:LOL:
Damn man holy jesus is watching u :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And lucifer is enjoying this shit :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Couto25

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Bro one thing..you do like to play cheating games:
You are active in corrupted hearts, innocence or money, being a dik and this game.
And then demand faithful route and no sex in those games?? lol..bruh you're trolling or interested in destroying cheating games? Lol you joined F95 to stop developers from building cheating games or what?
Try chasing sunset, summer heat, where it all began..those are really good romantic and faithful games.
I think as of now you're choosing cheating genre to play and demanding faithful routes to them lol.
You won't get it he is the man of the holysprit trying his best to stop the woman of these games before they commit act of infidelity :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
For me...i really like to have the OPTIONS in these Games. Thats my personal thrill. I can cheat/cuck or whatever, but i don t have to. I think a VN with different Gamepaths has a higher replayability. :)
Yes I understand that..but the thing why I am saying this is because.. everyone has different fantasies right..I thought yours might be faithful path..like you currently want Exploring the big apple to be faithful path too lol..I mean that developer has just finished a VN pineapple express in cheating route and building another VN based on same cheating route but maybe different fantasies don't know what, we'll see. My point is now that he will give his time and everything to cover that fantasy right. And it might be actually idk useless to ask him not to develop cheating but develop faithful path.
Not defending developer I mean they can do that but think of this thing..they do take normally with holidays 3/4/5 months of time..and we all know what they might be working on right. So I just feel like demand is not based on what developer is trying to achieve in that period..there are developer who put their 3/4/5 months of time in writing faithful novels/ romantic VN too...now if I keep trolling those developers to make cheating route of all MCs because it will have more options and it will be open to more audience...it will be unfair for them too since I know they're giving their time to write romantic novel.. that's all...rest you can demand whatever you want, the developer is going to develop what he wants anyways.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
Jan 13, 2021
Yes I understand that..but the thing why I am saying this is because.. everyone has different fantasies right..I thought yours might be faithful path..like you currently want Exploring the big apple to be faithful path too lol..I mean that developer has just finished a VN pineapple express in cheating route and building another VN based on same cheating route but maybe different fantasies don't know what, we'll see. My point is now that he will give his time and everything to cover that fantasy right. And it might be actually idk useless to ask him not to develop cheating but develop faithful path.
Not defending developer I mean they can do that but think of this thing..they do take normally with holidays 3/4/5 months of time..and we all know what they might be working on right. So I just feel like demand is not based on what developer is trying to achieve in that period..there are developer who put their 3/4/5 months of time in writing faithful novels/ romantic VN too...now if I keep trolling those developers to make cheating route of all MCs because it will have more options and it will be open to more audience...it will be unfair for them too since I know they're giving their time to write romantic novel.. that's all...rest you can demand whatever you want, the developer is going to develop what he wants anyways.
You are absolutley right. Ppl who doesn t understand the Multi-Path Gameplay and ppl. who are ONLY setting their focus on the "Faithful and non Cheating" Path, should stay away from these VN`s. There are a lot of other VN outthere, which will fill their void. My personal opinion is, if a Dev wants to create multipaths, he/she should it with an open heart and see both sides of their storys. We have here some pure romantics (who wants to see a good and faithful Wife/Husband) and we have the Hardcore Pervs (who just wants to see the Wife gettin fucked/Cucked/cheated on..or whatever). I think it is most difficult for a Dev bringuing these two Sides together united under one Roof (so to speak), because one Side WILL always complain...and they don t care whatever you do/create as a Developer. I have the utmost Respect for a Dev who is trying to unite these two Sides with a good Story. Must be hell. Nevertheless, i really hope that MP will make it true, so that each of us will have his/her good Story and good satisfying Ending. For MY first Gamepath (faithful Wife and Husband) MP is on the right track. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Disagree, the dev listens to there paying patrons and if they want more old dick or bbc in the game than that’s what you will get

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You are absolutley right. Ppl who doesn t understand the Multi-Path Gameplay and ppl. who are ONLY setting their focus on the "Faithful and non Cheating" Path, should stay away from these VN`s. There are a lot of other VN outthere, which will fill their void. My personal opion is, if a dev wants to create multipaths, they should it with an open heart and see both sides of their storys. We have here some pure romantics (who wants to see a good and faithful Wife/Husband) and we have the Hardcore Pervs (who just wants to see the Wife get fucked/Cucked/cheated on..or whatever). I think it is most difficult for a Dav for bringuing these two Sides together united under one Roof (so to speak), because one Side WILL always complain...and they don t care whatever you do/create as a Developer. I have the utmost Respect for a Dev who is trying to unite these two Sides. Must be hell. Nevertheless, i really hope that MP will make it true, that every each of us will have their good Story and their good Ending. For MY first Gamepath (faitrhful Wife and Husband) MP is on the right track. :)
Only for corrupt path:
Screenshot_2024-10-16-20-27-46-23_b5b83e3944a9365f20a6b10cf578b259.jpg
Screenshot_2024-10-16-20-13-44-76_b5b83e3944a9365f20a6b10cf578b259.jpg

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Disagree, the dev listens to there paying patrons and if they want more old dick or bbc in the game than that’s what you will get
Ohh nope, they don't lol.....The main story will remain unchanged but yea patreon will get an option to choose either hank or grant kind of situation..just an example...like there was an option to choose short skirt or open blouse dress for Tuesday update...Ana will be wearing short skirt with the new top anyways from Wednesday onwards...so you know it won't change the main story irrespective of members fantasies....it just change a tease like see a boob cleavage or watch her legs kind of thing.

Nobody was expecting Chris in this update...now MP did...I cannot say that put Marvin in a main scene lol.. or maybe David found out about text btw Ana and Chris and had argument... that's why Ana crying in garage. And then went angry towards Chris for kinda revenge in anger.

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I wouldve liked to see this scene instead of
instead of lingerie shopping, Jake wouldve suggested Anna to go for jewelry shopping for his girlfriend.
While checking the jewelry they came across a sex shop. Anna sees different dildos displayed at the window and gets intrigued. She remembers Kendra telling her to get one to satisfy herself. But realizing Jake's around her, turns away.
Seeing the curiosity in Anna's eyes, Jake understands but feigns ignorance.
Next day anna has a gift on her office desk with a note written over it 'a loyal companion for the sexiest woman'. No point for guessing what it was and whom it was from.
He picks the biggest one, Sexflesh Moby 3 Foot Tall Super Dildo

Nearly 3 feet of rubber!
25.5 inches in circumference
Realistic detailing
Heavy and immense
Great attention getter

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: B@lubike

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Ohh nope, they don't lol.....The main story will remain unchanged but yea patreon will get an option to choose either hank or grant kind of situation..just an example...like there was an option to choose short skirt or open blouse dress for Tuesday update...Ana will be wearing short skirt with the new top anyways from Wednesday onwards...so you know it won't change the main story irrespective of members fantasies....it just change a tease like see a boob cleavage or watch her legs kind of thing.

Nobody was expecting Chris in this update...now MP did...I cannot say that put Marvin in a main scene lol.. or maybe David found out about text btw Ana and Chris and had argument... that's why Ana crying in garage. And then went angry towards Chris for kinda revenge in anger.
Although I do not expect Anna succumbing in this update, I’d love the scenario you posted. I’ve posted the same - there’s a fight, Anna meets Chris to discuss, he provides more evidence of infidelity, plies her with enough alcohol to lower inhibitions and then pounds the daylights out of her. She feels great remorse after and conflicted….it would be delicious.

• Haha

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Although I do not expect Anna succumbing in this update, I’d love the scenario you posted. I’ve posted the same - there’s a fight, Anna meets Chris to discuss, he provides more evidence of infidelity, plies her with enough alcohol to lower inhibitions and then pounds the daylights out of her. She feels great remorse after and conflicted….it would be delicious.
I am expecting this like they fight and Ana goes to Chris after crying...I just hope that David find out in the upcoming update so that the paths can clearly be defined. Where Ana became more bold after sex and choose to wear skirt too from Wednesday onwards. I just am done with over extending of dialogues of Ana where she is still exploring her inner sexual desire but need to be reminded that she's married bla bla 2 years gone with these dialogues lol...I mean pull it together girl lol...either be corrupt or stay faithful. Sophia in AWAM is doing same for 7 years and stuck on handjob lol.

• Haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I can already see this giving the same , package you would like to see Anna and Jake (fake friend, old fish). And people voted for something else and he gave them Jake moving his penis in front of Anna's desk. These polls are just for the creator to see what people want to get. They are not reliable All the creator had to do was say that a fake friend would sneak in and already start speculating that Anna would have sex with him (sex phone) in this update. This Anna in the garage could be the next update.
We don't know if Anna will wear a short skirt? The creator said her new outfit is temporary and she will rarely wear similar outfits to work.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes