3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if by spice you mean more teasing because i really doubt any of the other characters (Hank, Marvin, Jake, Robinson) will get anything more than copping a feel at best.

Ill bet Chris gets phone sex and we are all left with blue balls this update.

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
2 weeks since the renders were at 95% and he still doesn't make a releasing schedule. It's obvious he's gonna release it in November to renew the payment cycle and make it as a 'new month new update' vibe even though he can do it this week

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Still a few weeks left in Oct and dev did say it was very possible to get it out this month.

it’s just finishing up the writing, programming, and testing left I think since the art should be done by now.

also he gets a little more benefit of the doubt as there was a major hurricane last week that could have made him and his family homeless, but didn’t; otherwise there would be indefinite delay.

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
Still a few weeks left in Oct and dev did say it was very possible to get it out this month.

it’s just finishing up the writing, programming, and testing left I think since the art should be done by now.

also he gets a little more benefit of the doubt as there was a major hurricane last week that could have made him and his family homeless, but didn’t; otherwise there would be indefinite delay.
The only part which maybe could take some time is writing which is true but taking into consideration that he has an artist with him he could've focused on it firstly and then switched to the last few lines of the writing script and some code wouldn't take more than couple of days at most given that he finished the new added menu icons and gallery stuff. Which means he should be almost finished by now and yet I don't see him making any schedule of release any time soon..

Reactions: Taven Val

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
it's gonna be a mediocre setup update anyway, 90% of these updates are just advertised really as setup for the good stuff that never comes. lol

"its setting up the scenes!" 6 months later when the next update comes out everyone forgets how disappointing the last update was and that they already said it was setting up the scenes and they say "it's setting up the scenes!"

Hexxy

Dec 1, 2018
This a trap gay's. A big trap. Well all are the mice. I'm a mice to. A big fool mice. A trap which i falling again and again. I don't think it's hasn't given any good to me. It's only make me depressed and sad. I think it's the time for me to break out of this cage. Thank you gay's for all journey and support. It's an honor to be a friend with you. Thank you for everything. Your friend Eldhose p manoj
I guess he's gonna come out of the closet to his parents or something. He seems totes happy about it...

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
it's gonna be a mediocre setup update anyway, 90% of these updates are just advertised really as setup for the good stuff that never comes. lol

"its setting up the scenes!" 6 months later when the next update comes out everyone forgets how disappointing the last update was and that they already said it was setting up the scenes and they say "it's setting up the scenes!"
bro cracked Matrix. he's the chosen one.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharpx23

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Now that's a new place for Ana..she is wearing office dress so it might be during Jake's bikini shopping.. that's my guess. We will see. MP said he's working on a scene and showed that as kinda sneak peek lol.
View attachment 4136806
:unsure:I think she's in a fitting room in a store, standing in front of a mirror, seeing herself in the reflection wondering what underwear to choose and wear, and she's embarrassed and blushing because of the underwear Jake has prepared for her and why there's so much of it? Maybe we'll get a choice of which underwear she'll wear out of the three available?

Last edited:
Reactions: atlas114
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes