3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
That means we will have public release in next 15 days..
Does it always come after so many days? I mean 2-3 days I get, even for some reason 1 week, but 2 weeks! really? Is it to protect people to complete No Nut November or something?

• Haha
Reactions: Kjazz
Oct 11, 2022
Ladies and Gents, 6.1 is out of patreon for Goldies. So non-patreons will have it in a week or so!
Great news! The update is out for Gold patrons.
Yea and the new renders looks perfect, just like his wife. The new artist has done a good job. Too bad its just 1 day and not 3, but it is what it is, BUT I would have liked bigger updates = days!

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Does it always come after so many days? I mean 2-3 days I get, even for some reason 1 week, but 2 weeks! really? Is it to protect people to complete No Nut November or something?
There is a week between gold and silver patrons. 3 days more for broze patros, and another 3 days for public update.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
No, if any gold members feel gracious enough they'll post immediately. Usually we give some good developers a soak period, in which duration the game will not be posted on f95, so that they can earn patreons like they deserve. But I don't think we ever explicitly talked about doing that for Mr Palmer yet!

Reactions: The Revenant

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No, if any gold members feel gracious enough they'll post immediately. Usually we give some good developers a soak period, in which duration the game will not be posted on f95, so that they can earn patreons like they deserve. But I don't think we ever explicitly talked about doing that for Mr Palmer yet!
But I think there has been a situation where one of the gold patrons provided a link to the last update before the public update was released ?. Someone submitted an update post for deletion. ? an administrator deleted his post.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
[

But I think there has been a situation where one of the gold patrons provided a link to the last update before the public update was released ?. Someone submitted an update post for deletion. ? an administrator deleted his post.
I don't see the point in deleting an update link in a pirate site! Maybe the dev himself have asked the mods to remove it. That could be the only reason.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well Anna gets hit by a food truck on her way to work, a nice old man called 911, but when the paramedic got her inside the ambulance, it got stolen and she got raped in the ambulance by 3 monkeys that escaped the local zoo, wait, 4 monkeys, I forgot about the driver..... The renders looks awesome dude!
Somehow I find it difficult to get used to these new renderings. To me they don't look natural, artificial and plastic shine too much. Maybe it's the lighting or the color intensity, maybe you would have to change the color intensity.

Oct 11, 2022
Somehow I find it difficult to get used to these new renderings. To me they don't look natural, artificial and plastic shine too much. Maybe it's the lighting or the color intensity, maybe you would have to change the color intensity.
Soo true... But when it changes from old renders to the new, OMG SOO MUCH BETTER, but yea improvement, I guess the artist can "quickly" change the new renders as updates progress.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Yes it does take this time after an update released for gold member..it is because gold patreon member receives an update 15 days earlier before it was release for general public

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes