3.70 star(s) 104 Votes
Oct 11, 2022
THIS ONE :

- " Hello Gold Patrons,
I'd like your input on something. As you've probably seen by now if you played the update, I didn't go into the full text exchange between Chris and Anna on Monday night. I just gave an overall summary from Anna's view point after the conversation. My line of thinking for this is - I didn't want overkill. We already saw the text exchange in Part 1, so I thought perhaps readers wouldn't want to go through it again in Part 2. However, I'm reconsidering that. Maybe seeing the whole text conversation from Anna's POV is appealing to you, since you can see some of her thoughts during it? Please vote on whether I should add the full conversation, or keep it as it is. I'll point out - on Tuesday night, you will see the full text conversation between them (where Anna sends pics) " - Mr. Palmer

Oct 11, 2022
I personally think the texting/sexting was good and quite unique about this game.
True. It sure does put some realism into the game, and I bet Mr. Palmer is going to spice it up in next update for Tuesday, oh boy wednesday is the one Im looking forward to, thats where Chris cUmes visit and has a sleep over. Remember before David comes home from work, we see Anna has a converse with Chris about his behaviour, what did he do/say?? And in the morning, yea what did he do to Anna.... Or maybe thats for Thursday update, damn, BLUE BALLS ALERT!

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
THIS ONE :

- " Hello Gold Patrons,
I'd like your input on something. As you've probably seen by now if you played the update, I didn't go into the full text exchange between Chris and Anna on Monday night. I just gave an overall summary from Anna's view point after the conversation. My line of thinking for this is - I didn't want overkill. We already saw the text exchange in Part 1, so I thought perhaps readers wouldn't want to go through it again in Part 2. However, I'm reconsidering that. Maybe seeing the whole text conversation from Anna's POV is appealing to you, since you can see some of her thoughts during it? Please vote on whether I should add the full conversation, or keep it as it is. I'll point out - on Tuesday night, you will see the full text conversation between them (where Anna sends pics) " - Mr. Palmer

I like the text sms in the game. A rare system used in games. Maybe we'll finally get to know the meaning of dev mysterious words, "Anna doesn't have to like to send a photo to Chris?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
True. It sure does put some realism into the game, and I bet Mr. Palmer is going to spice it up in next update for Tuesday, oh boy wednesday is the one Im looking forward to, thats where Chris cUmes visit and has a sleep over, and in the morning, yea what did he do to Anna.... Or maybe thats for Thursday update, damn, BLUE BALLS ALERT!
I think Chris saw Anna naked when she was changing or was taking a shower, maybe slap her butt?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
THIS ONE :

- " Hello Gold Patrons,

I didn't even notice that it wasn't the whole conversation, I wonder why the creator wanted to hide it from us. I vote to keep the chat intact. And the rest will be revealed later. I wonder if the other text sms are also complete?

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes