3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Yesterday the current version was released to Gold patrons. Since I'm going on a trip starting Nov 18th where I won't have my computer, I'm going to condense the release schedule as follows:
Silver release - Nov 12
Bronze release - Nov 15
Public release - Nov 18
Thanks all!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Yesterday the current version was released to Gold patrons. Since I'm going on a trip starting Nov 18th where I won't have my computer, I'm going to condense the release schedule as follows:
Silver release - Nov 12
Bronze release - Nov 15
Public release - Nov 18
Thanks all!
I envy anyone who is already playing Anna's expectation lol But on the 18th I'll be waiting to see her shining I'm dying to see Anna with her lassive thoughts :devilish::p

Oct 11, 2022
I can ad some pictures, but wont it be a massive spoiler? Also, the game is out now for Bronze patreons, so you can have the game today, just be bronze patreon, but, you can simply un-sub as patreon when you got the game and you wont get charged again on ur creditcard.....

Anyway, I will just ad one, enjoy the looks of Anna!
AnnaParkerOffice.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I can ad some pictures, but wont it be a massive spoiler? Also, the game is out now for Bronze patreons, so you can have the game today, just be bronze patreon, but, you can simply un-sub as patreon when you got the game and you wont get charged again on ur creditcard.....

Anyway, I will just ad one, enjoy the looks of Anna!
View attachment 2164807
Do you like her look in this picture? Because I don't really like it here, it looks like a plastic artificial mannequin. Barbie doll !
trghththt.jpg

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes