3.80 star(s) 105 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I can ad some pictures, but wont it be a massive spoiler? Also, the game is out now for Bronze patreons, so you can have the game today, just be bronze patreon, but, you can simply un-sub as patreon when you got the game and you wont get charged again on ur creditcard.....

Anyway, I will just ad one, enjoy the looks of Anna!
View attachment 2164807
:ROFLMAO: Anna is probably pregnant with Dawid for the second time? Or gained weight ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
I can ad some pictures, but wont it be a massive spoiler? Also, the game is out now for Bronze patreons, so you can have the game today, just be bronze patreon, but, you can simply un-sub as patreon when you got the game and you wont get charged again on ur creditcard.....

Anyway, I will just ad one, enjoy the looks of Anna!
View attachment 2164807

Umm.... so now im just thinking the Dev has no idea, this looks HORRIBLE, I wouldn't touch that person with a 10 foot pole... Its gross, its like in 3 inches of makeup layer look... this is horrible. I am now decided, the new artist is atrocious and this is needed to be fixed. No support for me now...

Reactions: Sadowdark

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
It seems to me that her appearance has improved and she no longer glows? Is this a revised version that doesn't show her panties or is it a sequel? This looks like a new version .Now the petticoat is very shiny but it can be View attachment 2164795
She is defo cheating with Chris in the next update or in the future updates by the looks of it

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
While the new art style is very different and will take some time to get used to, I admire the artist's ability to pick things up and keep up with the production schedule to not slow down the release dates (give or take a few days, I haven't been keeping track). It doesn't matter if they are the same models or not you will always get varying differences depending on how some lights a scene or materials used to posing characters. Lucky find for the DEV to get an artist so quickly too with similar talents as I have seen a lot worse or games go into abandonment due to not finding a replacement for any member that has left.

I get that people dislike the look of the new art and you have every right to voice your opinion on the matter, though I would hate to see the game go into hiatus for various reasons. I have seen people give support or show the DEV some respect in that they will not share the game early or non-supporters ask for a 'hero' (mostly with the regulars to the thread), what I guess what I am trying to say is can we at least extend the same to his whole team? I'm not asking for you to stop the discussion on the art/game but maybe be a bit more constructive in the critiques or don't, it's entirely up to you.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
While the new art style is very different and will take some time to get used to, I admire the artist's ability to pick things up and keep up with the production schedule to not slow down the release dates (give or take a few days, I haven't been keeping track). It doesn't matter if they are the same models or not you will always get varying differences depending on how some lights a scene or materials used to posing characters. Lucky find for the DEV to get an artist so quickly too with similar talents as I have seen a lot worse or games go into abandonment due to not finding a replacement for any member that has left.

I get that people dislike the look of the new art and you have every right to voice your opinion on the matter, though I would hate to see the game go into hiatus for various reasons. I have seen people give support or show the DEV some respect in that they will not share the game early or non-supporters ask for a 'hero' (mostly with the regulars to the thread), what I guess what I am trying to say is can we at least extend the same to his whole team? I'm not asking for you to stop the discussion on the art/game but maybe be a bit more constructive in the critiques or don't, it's entirely up to you.
But you see that the fan's request has been granted, the author asked her artist to correct the scene where Anna sends Chris a photo. So why not ask him to make her look better again to make Anna look more natural and realistic? Otherwise it will be weird. If I want to see a plastic Barbie doll, I go to a toy store that sells Barbie dolls.

Reactions: Ass Fan

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
But you see that the fan's request has been granted, the author asked her artist to correct the scene where Anna sends Chris a photo. So why not ask him to make her look better again to make Anna look more natural and realistic? Otherwise it will be weird. If I want to see a plastic Barbie doll, I go to a toy store that sells Barbie dolls.
I never said anything about wanting the renders fixed or not, I only said it will take time to get used to for me, given time the artist can improve lighting etc and the images can get better with more experiance and perhaps they can revisit the older images and improve those when there is time.

In the previous build that is the second photo she sends him, the first one where she is on the bed isn't shown unless they have removed it from the new build and I am not a part of their patreon so I have not seen any posts from the DEV stating that they are redoing those specific renders.

I also may have missed posts where people have been asking the DEV if the renders of Anna could be reworked, I have only seen comments about the renders making her look fake and plastic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 105 Votes