3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Could be, also before David comes home from work, we see Anna and Chris has a converse about Chris's behaviour, so maybe something happened when he came for dinner early..... slap/grab butt diirty talk..?
Maybe Chris is talking to Anna about his behavior towards David?. But there is a scene where Chris slaps Anne on the butt and David is not home. I suppose Anna is mad at Chris and David comes over and maybe they talk about it?

Reactions: Ass Fan
Oct 11, 2022
THIS ONE :

- " Hello Gold Patrons,
I'd like your input on something. As you've probably seen by now if you played the update, I didn't go into the full text exchange between Chris and Anna on Monday night. I just gave an overall summary from Anna's view point after the conversation. My line of thinking for this is - I didn't want overkill. We already saw the text exchange in Part 1, so I thought perhaps readers wouldn't want to go through it again in Part 2. However, I'm reconsidering that. Maybe seeing the whole text conversation from Anna's POV is appealing to you, since you can see some of her thoughts during it? Please vote on whether I should add the full conversation, or keep it as it is. I'll point out - on Tuesday night, you will see the full text conversation between them (where Anna sends pics) " - Mr. Palmer

UPDATE
Mr. Palmer : - "We’ve gotten 40 votes, and the overwhelming choice is to include the full conversation. The good news is that everyone can be happy… I’ve added a mechanism where the reader can choose to see the whole conversation again (with Anna’s thoughts sprinkled in), or the reader can choose the abridged version. Im going to have a beta release that will include this. It will be in the version I release to Silver patrons." - Mr. Palmer

Silver release - Nov 12 / public rls Nov 18

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Of course. I'm sending you the render of the only nude in the game so far. I hope you like it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL::sneaky: Man looking at this image I don't get sad of course I would prefer it a thousand times if it was Anna showing her ass like that but at least David has a cute ass :KEK: even Anna herself is admiring her husband's beauty damn :BootyTime:

Reactions: Adolfo
Oct 11, 2022
Do we have to start a new game or do old saves work?
Nope, you need to start a new save game, just use SKIP a few times then save. I only did saves in David's week when I got choices, so you can quickly get to Anna's monday, and Anna's monday is not short, unless you dont wanna read the converse she has and just wanna use SKIP for choices..... But you will miss out in the progess for anna

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
Hearing people talk about how everyone is so tanned now... is quite disturbing i REALLY hope someone addresses this or is talked about, as it really doesn't fit a new mother to be so tanned and the shine is quite bothersome and takes me out of it... I feel i keep ranting about the same thing and i shouldn't but still concerned about this specifically since the comparisons shown on the bed are night and day difference for personality and character etc.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
UPDATE
Mr. Palmer : - "We’ve gotten 40 votes, and the overwhelming choice is to include the full conversation. The good news is that everyone can be happy… I’ve added a mechanism where the reader can choose to see the whole conversation again (with Anna’s thoughts sprinkled in), or the reader can choose the abridged version. Im going to have a beta release that will include this. It will be in the version I release to Silver patrons." - Mr. Palmer

Silver release - Nov 12 / public rls Nov 18
(y)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes