3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Until the update reaches to us mortals half of the update will be spoiled by goldens members the other half by silvers...
If the author has already created such a gradation and we get an update only after a few weeks - be so kind - be silent and do not spoil! Please!

Reactions: arimfan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But you see that the fan's request has been granted, the author asked her artist to correct the scene where Anna sends Chris a photo. So why not ask him to make her look better again to make Anna look more natural and realistic? Otherwise it will be weird. If I want to see a plastic Barbie doll, I go to a toy store that sells Barbie dolls.

I also may have missed posts where people have been asking the DEV if the renders of Anna could be reworked, I have only seen comments about the renders making her look fake and plastic.
This picture looks edited to me. Anna sent only one photo to Chris. You can see that it's corrected. Anna doesn't shine anymore in this photo, and she doesn't look like after a tanning bed. And plastic like a barbie doll. She finally started looking natural in this photo. But her petticoat still shines too much, which hurts my eyes. And the arrangement of Anna's hand is the same as in the two previous photos.

Reactions: Ass Fan

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
This picture looks edited to me. Anna sent only one photo to Chris. You can see that it's corrected. Anna doesn't shine anymore in this photo, and she doesn't look like after a tanning bed. And plastic like a barbie doll. She finally started looking natural in this photo. But her petticoat still shines too much, which hurts my eyes. And the arrangement of Anna's hand is the same as in the two previous photos.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These images are from the 0.5 build of the game, she sends him 3 pictures, if it has been edited that is fine the image that caused most of the stir was the first one where the pose is different and it shows her underwear (not in the spoiler as it might be only implemented in the new build) which has not been shown to have been changed (if anyone has access to it put it in a spoiler please as I would rather wait to see it).

Here is the image which was shared earlier, though I am not an expert but I do work in DAZ from time to time I can see that the pink chemise she is wearing has been changed to silk and there seems to be a extra light added coming from the left which is quite small, which you can tell by the shine on her shoulder and the sharp shadow on the wall from the lamp, so the artist may have put in more lights for the scene and then corrected it in photoshop after by adding more saturation which may have caused her to appear more tan (but I am no expert at photoshop as well).

Different artist, different skillset, different ways of creating a scene, if they have gone back and reworked those scenes I will gladly wait and see if they didn't have time to or the DEV doesn't want to change them that is fine too.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

These images are from the 0.5 build of the game, she sends him 3 pictures, if it has been edited that is fine the image that caused most of the stir was the first one where the pose is different and it shows her underwear (not in the spoiler as it might be only implemented in the new build) which has not been shown to have been changed (if anyone has access to it put it in a spoiler please as I would rather wait to see it).

Yes, you're right, she sends him three pictures. I must have forgotten about that

Reactions: Ass Fan

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Nothing is really going to happen (other than the choices you pick for Anna) until we're done with Anna's week, so sometime in 2023 Anna's week will be over, and we get to the fun stuff..... (NEXT UPDATE DECEMBER!)
I want to believe that from Wednesday, or Thursday at the latest, more interesting things will happen. But MrPalmer has explained ad nauseam that it's a slow developing game.

Oct 11, 2022
I want to believe that from Wednesday, or Thursday at the latest, more interesting things will happen. But MrPalmer has explained ad nauseam that it's a slow developing game.
I really want to tell a minor spoiler, BUT, I will wait until the game is public rls, even though I can see someone leaked the 6b version... But it has all to do with ONE choice you make for Anna and what will happen...... HINT : Think about how Davids week ended!

Reactions: Adolfo and Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes