3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ch1 and Ch2 are kinetic decisions. But they will affect Ch3. You can shape Ch1 and Ch2 characters with your decisions
Yes, that's right and you can't forget how David acts when Anna says she's going out with a friend or someone from work in the choices we have in CH1 it's now with Anna's choices in CH2 it will be the same way

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
OK. My first playthrough is the "loyalty route"
Please someone explain why she is flirting with another man, and moreover, exchanging pictures with him?

And yes, this is ntr, so, obviously, the husband is not able to satisfy her in bed.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
OK. My first playthrough is the "loyalty route"
Please someone explain why she is flirting with another man, and moreover, exchanging pictures with him?

And yes, this is ntr, so, obviously, the husband is not able to satisfy her in bed.
Since Anna is horny after pregnancy, the hormones are working. Mostly in rl women get pregnant for the second time. And her husband couldn't satisfy her because he was tired after work. And Chris took advantage of Anna's weakness and tricked her into sending him three photos.

Reactions: m4pII

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Good story. Anna's point of view gives a clearer picture of the motives behind her decisions.
I hope there will be no forced scenes, as one of my walkthroughs will be boring and "clean")

I did not like that we were immediately shown the antagonists and immediately made it clear that they were trying to set us up.
In my opinion, it would be better if the players did not know about this and made decisions based on their own judgments.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Annas POV is going much quicker than Davids which makes sense because half the renders are reused and the plot is already there so I'm sure we will get to chapter 2 pretty quick then go back to the normal pace.

I've said it before but I really like David hes not the typical pathetic cuck he's just the typical "every-man" so it makes the NTR vibes even worse cause you can totally imagine it happening to you. Being a normal dude making the right decisions and being loyal and honoest and shitty things still happening.

Chris you mother-fucker you need to die in a fire. Never seen a more hateable character in a VN ever.

Curious about the "refuse sex hold out for a blowjob" choice. Not sure if thats a corruption or loyalty choice or whichever. If you have sex it seems to hurt your relationship because Anna doesn't get to cum but if you hold out for a BJ it initially seems like it motivates her to work on their sex life but I could also easily see it causing problems especially if she thinks alexia blew him.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Good story. Anna's point of view gives a clearer picture of the motives behind her decisions.
I hope there will be no forced scenes, as one of my walkthroughs will be boring and "clean")

I did not like that we were immediately shown the antagonists and immediately made it clear that they were trying to set us up.
In my opinion, it would be better if the players did not know about this and made decisions based on their own judgments.
Dev said nothing will be forced

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes