3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: The best thing is that all the time Kendra got stuck in one reptilian transformation and froze. And she keeps showing the same face
LoL this shit was good this Kendra is going to surprise us even more you can take note. :devilish:
this time frozen only made her smarter and more vengeful maybe in the end she will literally eat David. :p
It is then to finish with a flourish to get Anna pregnant and they will have beautiful reptilian babies together :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oct 11, 2022
LoL this shit was good this Kendra is going to surprise us even more you can take note. :devilish:
this time frozen only made her smarter and more vengeful maybe in the end she will literally eat David. :p
It is then to finish with a flourish to get Anna pregnant and they will have beautiful reptilian babies together :LOL::ROFLMAO:
If Mr. Palmer takes just a sliver of ur ideas, we are going to have a fucking wierd game with flying dicks and weird chicks! JUST SAYIN'
YeaUpdate.gif

Last edited:

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Mr_Palmer

It's still that crappy picture where Anna shows panties. Which makes no sense at this point in history and is illogical. Because she's not broken to show off Chris' panties. Why are these renders so ugly? Anna looks older in the new renders. It looks much younger and more attractive on old renders. On the new ones it looks terribly artificial, not natural and plastic like a barbi doll, it is too tanned and shines. Is Mr_Palmer happy with these renders because if not

The first artist quit so Mr_Palmer had to find someome else. The new renders are what he has to work with. He likes them (as do I).

I get that you and Ass Fan and a few others don't like them but to keep on continually moaning about it is getting boring to be honest because they are not going to be changed.

So can you please do us all a favour and move on.

And as for her showing her panties - what makes you think that she did it on purpose. I took it to be accidental.

joeblack21

Jun 19, 2017
To be honest, I like the game a lot, but even if it says that the ntr is mandatory, in my opinion there are some guidelines to change, because if they give me the choice not to do some things, that is, how to behave faithfully in the case of men, then no There is a joke, although thinking yes since it also implies that because of the business plot on the part of the woman as the story progresses.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Question: Does the main character have a boss who tries to corrupt her, or is this boss her husband's boss? :)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I would have preferred the story to focus only on the female side, there would be more content and we would see hot scenes sooner.
Except the fact that the overview says its a slow burn and won't see much 'sexy' stuff till part 3.. who know when that will be, we are still currently in part 1.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
So I read some reviews and comments on this thread. Would someone like me like this game? It looks intresting but not gonna lie some people are acting like NTR is mandatory, or better yet not much stuff happening in the vanilla path I should say.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Mr_Palmer

It's still that crappy picture where Anna shows panties. Which makes no sense at this point in history and is illogical. Because she's not broken to show off Chris' panties. Why are these renders so ugly? Anna looks older in the new renders. It looks much younger and more attractive on old renders. On the new ones it looks terribly artificial, not natural and plastic like a barbi doll, it is too tanned and shines. Is Mr_Palmer happy with these renders because if not
It’s the same exact file. It’s the same exact Anna… I gave it to the new artist. But he has a different computer and a different style of rendering. It’s the same Anna though… it’s not a recreation.

I love the old renders. Fortunately I was able to find another artist who can make renders I love too. Do they need tweaking sometimes? Sure. Are there some I’m not crazy about? Sure. But I’m trying to move this story forward and finish it… which means I can’t spend all my time making sure every image is perfect.

I love how the new artist renders Anna’s body. There’s a scene coming in the next update where she looks amazing. It’s only going to get better from here on. Slowly we’ll be able to replace the images from the old artist so we can have it consistent throughout.

As for the panties, yes it’s uncharacteristic for Anna to send a pic that flashes her panties. But she did it. Sometimes we do things in certain moods without thinking about the consequences first. That can lead to a range of emotions like excitement, confusion, or regret… fortunately in this story you have a few choices to influence how Anna reacts to doing such an uncharacteristic thing. And the good news is that you get to witness her frame of mind when she did it in the next update.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
It is very important that there is no such situation that, for example, you have to have x corruption to give a blowjob to the boss, and in order to have this x corruption you have to be with everyone .... so that she doesn't become a whore who has to fuck everyone, to have maximum corruption. .. Ideally, a female MC should fall for corruption for some reason (needs money, promotion, etc.)

Oct 11, 2022
Except the fact that the overview says its a slow burn and won't see much 'sexy' stuff till part 3.. who know when that will be, we are still currently in part 1.
We are in the beginning of CH2 now... For CH3 well Its just a guess, but CH3 could start in june/july 2023. It takes 1month to produce 1 day, in december we get Anna's tuesday. So that means that if all goes well, we should get the last day in CH2 in the end of May 2023.... (holidays/vacations could delay it)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just finished replaying the game from the beginning. hard to believe i hate Chris ever more than i did when i did my first playthrough. what a prick. now we get to seeing Anna's week beginning. seems it will be some time before we get the end of chapter 2, but i cannot wait to see the rest of the week from her point of view. hard to wait so long for ch 3 though. but i am sure it will be worth the wait. btw i renamed a few of the characters. Hank is Fat Bastard. Chris is Backstabbing Prick and Kendra is Loony Cunt. made the playthrough even more fun!:ROFLMAO: though it took a while to do the renames. worth it though.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
:(It just looks so hopeless

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate to admit that bro u r right this new anna model looks so bad. Her face looks like plastic doll at some places...

When we saw new pics of anna before this release, her render didn't look that bad. But now that we have played this version, seeing anna's renders, I have a mixed feeling. Anna Literally Looks Like Weird And Plastic Doll Types At Some Places. But still I will wait for the release of its next version for its engaging storyline and hoping the dev gonna fix that in upcoming updates

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes