3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That is a problem. She has been drawn so histrionically that it is hardly believable that Anna (or anyone else) could trust her.
View attachment 2167984
You know, Anna naively thinks that Kendra has changed and deserves a second chance. And she apologized for her behavior. That's why she got a second chance. But you're right after her looks and sometimes weird behavior Anna should be more careful with her

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: See how scary she looks, here it's like she's turning into a reptile

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK: Holy shit it's true I didn't pay attention because I was a little traumatized already lol but I think she's part of the reptilians fits well with her personality :devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO:
man i want revenge on her when the time comes i will fuck her senseless i will make her fall in love with mc again and then i will kick her ass But of course i will be well prepared not to be murdered by her after all this :WeSmart::KEK:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:KEK: Holy shit it's true I didn't pay attention because I was a little traumatized already lol but I think she's part of the reptilians fits well with her personality :devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO:
man i want revenge on her when the time comes i will fuck her senseless i will make her fall in love with mc again and then i will kick her ass But of course i will be well prepared not to be murdered by her after all this :WeSmart::KEK:
:ROFLMAO: Anna just happened upon Kendra turning into a reptile

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That is a problem. She has been drawn so histrionically that it is hardly believable that Anna (or anyone else) could trust her.
View attachment 2167984
:KEK::KEK::KEK: Yeah, it will be hard for anyone to believe her even those who are working with Kendra are in danger of getting screwed huh I even have a chance that both Jake and Alexia maybe will ask for some help to finish her off in the end after her evil plan is finally finished with destruction of David/Anna's marriage or vice versa with Kendra screwing up the lives of those helping her :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:KEK::KEK::KEK: Yeah, it will be hard for anyone to believe her even those who are working with Kendra are in danger of getting screwed huh I even have a chance that both Jake and Alexia maybe will ask for some help to finish her off in the end after her evil plan is finally finished with destruction of David/Anna's marriage or vice versa with Kendra screwing up the lives of those helping her :unsure:
:unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Oh, I will say that the new Anna is not bad, in some places even good, but the previous one was unique in its beauty.
Several frames for comparison. Oh, I'm going to miss her..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anna looks older in the new renders. :( :cry:I like the old renders.It's still that crappy picture where Anna shows panties. Which makes no sense at this point in history and is illogical. Because she's not broken to show off Chris' panties.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ass Fan and none300

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn reviewing these old pictures of Anna hit me hard her beauty was unique of course the new renders are good they have their perks but the only thing i wouldn't change would be the character Anna now the rest like clothes accessories the bedroom or the house the whole couple or some characters like the new Hank I really liked him for remembering one of my favorite characters anyway the only thing I wouldn't change would be the old Anna character

Reactions: none300

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This is why it sucks to rely on someone else to do the renders, they can walk away at any time then you're left with nobody to do them or find someone else who isn't as good..

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna looks older in the new renders. :( :cry:I like the old renders
Yes, I think the same Anna looks a lot older now there are some advantages in this new Anna like a little bit more exposed skin I even think these changes would fit very well in the old Anna but without touching her body or face only her clothes same.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, I think the same Anna looks a lot older now there are some advantages in this new Anna like a little bit more exposed skin I even think these changes would fit very well in the old Anna but without touching her body or face only her clothes same.
(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mr_Palmer

It's still that crappy picture where Anna shows panties. Which makes no sense at this point in history and is illogical. Because she's not broken to show off Chris' panties. Why are these renders so ugly? Anna looks older in the new renders. It looks much younger and more attractive on old renders. On the new ones it looks terribly artificial, not natural and plastic like a barbi doll, it is too tanned and shines. Is Mr_Palmer happy with these renders because if not

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes