3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Well after playing new update I am left with bittersweet feelings. On one hand I am disappointed because it is still blueball city population me, but on other hand I can appreciate how the story is forming together now that we have both sides of it and nothing remains hidden - even introducing new environments and more details on the main villain. Regarding renders, well.. I suggest people start to deal with it on their own because you can't go back to past, such is life and developer was put into this position not by choice. It's hell of a lot better than game having huge 'Onhold' period or someone who makes even worse renders. Besides the real sexy thing is not how something looks, but how well the scene is designed and buildup prepared - that so far is going very well! And by my calculations next update definitely should have an interesting scene or two. Can't wait :) If it comes out before Xmas then that will be great, many lovely games might have new updates around holiday time and will be a great gift to me personally since I don't plan on spending it going out in society and sing carols xD

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
:HideThePain: It's my friend, you passed away from that, the chemistry It may even be good on Anna's part but I'm absolutely sure that Kendra disagrees with you lol she wants Anna's destruction :WeSmart::KEK:
but hatred can change over time. I know this doesn't happen in the story, but I wish it did.

May 31, 2020
:KEK: Holy shit it's true I didn't pay attention because I was a little traumatized already lol but I think she's part of the reptilians fits well with her personality :devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO:
man i want revenge on her when the time comes i will fuck her senseless i will make her fall in love with mc again and then i will kick her ass But of course i will be well prepared not to be murdered by her after all this :WeSmart::KEK:
That's living dangerously. I approve. :D:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
but hatred can change over time. I know this doesn't happen in the story, but I wish it did.
Yes, over time the hatred, rancor and hurt can change but here in the game it won't happen. Kendra's focus is Anna unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: negeb18

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It’s the same exact file. It’s the same exact Anna… I gave it to the new artist. But he has a different computer and a different style of rendering. It’s the same Anna though… it’s not a recreation.

I love the old renders. Fortunately I was able to find another artist who can make renders I love too. Do they need tweaking sometimes? Sure. Are there some I’m not crazy about? Sure. But I’m trying to move this story forward and finish it… which means I can’t spend all my time making sure every image is perfect.

I love how the new artist renders Anna’s body. There’s a scene coming in the next update where she looks amazing. It’s only going to get better from here on. Slowly we’ll be able to replace the images from the old artist so we can have it consistent throughout.

As for the panties, yes it’s uncharacteristic for Anna to send a pic that flashes her panties. But she did it. Sometimes we do things in certain moods without thinking about the consequences first. That can lead to a range of emotions like excitement, confusion, or regret… fortunately in this story you have a few choices to influence how Anna reacts to doing such an uncharacteristic thing. And the good news is that you get to witness her frame of mind when she did it in the next update.
I agree the new renders are spot on. Keep up the great work, a masterpiece in the making.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hmm, I even remembered I was right about Kendra wanting Mc back if I had bet with someone I would have won a good damn money :KEK: like Kendra said David may hate his ex Janet but crazy Kendra he might like it but I doubt he wouldn't you'll recognize her the most bizarre thing is i felt attracted to this crazy bitch i'll go my way with Anna first then i'll see what goes on Kendra's route if possible.. :BootyTime:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The first artist quit so Mr_Palmer had to find someome else. The new renders are what he has to work with. He likes them (as do I).

I get that you and Ass Fan and a few others don't like them but to keep on continually moaning about it is getting boring to be honest because they are not going to be changed.

So can you please do us all a favour and move on.

And as for her showing her panties - what makes you think that she did it on purpose. I took it to be accidental.
:unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I hate to admit that bro u r right this new anna model looks so bad. Her face looks like plastic doll at some places...

When we saw new pics of anna before this release, her render didn't look that bad. But now that we have played this version, seeing anna's renders, I have a mixed feeling. Anna Literally Looks Like Weird And Plastic Doll Types At Some Places. But still I will wait for the release of its next version for its engaging storyline and hoping the dev gonna fix that in upcoming updates
(y)

Reactions: Kjazz

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well after playing new update I am left with bittersweet feelings. On one hand I am disappointed because it is still blueball city population me, but on other hand I can appreciate how the story is forming together now that we have both sides of it and nothing remains hidden - even introducing new environments and more details on the main villain. Regarding renders, well.. I suggest people start to deal with it on their own because you can't go back to past, such is life and developer was put into this position not by choice. It's hell of a lot better than game having huge 'Onhold' period or someone who makes even worse renders. Besides the real sexy thing is not how something looks, but how well the scene is designed and buildup prepared - that so far is going very well! And by my calculations next update definitely should have an interesting scene or two. Can't wait :) If it comes out before Xmas then that will be great, many lovely games might have new updates around holiday time and will be a great gift to me personally since I don't plan on spending it going out in society and sing carols xD
:ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It’s the same exact file. It’s the same exact Anna… I gave it to the new artist. But he has a different computer and a different style of rendering. It’s the same Anna though… it’s not a recreation.

I love the old renders. Fortunately I was able to find another artist who can make renders I love too. Do they need tweaking sometimes? Sure. Are there some I’m not crazy about? Sure. But I’m trying to move this story forward and finish it… which means I can’t spend all my time making sure every image is perfect.

I love how the new artist renders Anna’s body. There’s a scene coming in the next update where she looks amazing. It’s only going to get better from here on. Slowly we’ll be able to replace the images from the old artist so we can have it consistent throughout.

As for the panties, yes it’s uncharacteristic for Anna to send a pic that flashes her panties. But she did it. Sometimes we do things in certain moods without thinking about the consequences first. That can lead to a range of emotions like excitement, confusion, or regret… fortunately in this story you have a few choices to influence how Anna reacts to doing such an uncharacteristic thing. And the good news is that you get to witness her frame of mind when she did it in the next update.
To me personally, the new Anna looks much older. The Anna from the old renders, , was more attractive. Well, they will have to accept :cry: :cry: it. Because some are already crying that I keep talking about new renders

What about Anna's panties? For me, this is cheating us, because in Ch1 her panties were not visible. And suddenly in Ch2 she shows her panties. It's a bit illogical. If so, Ch1 should also show her panties.

Reactions: Kjazz

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017

I've noticed, and maybe you've also noticed that the new renders are sharper and with different lighting, which has affected Anna's model who now has a slimmer face and more wrinkles that make her look older. And maybe her new office-style haircut also contributed to that.

This is not a complaint, just something that caught my attention.

Great job so far. I really like the story and I'm looking forward to more.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes