3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i don’t see it as complaining as he did say dev probably didn’t have much time to work on it. i know it sucks to wait more but it’s a very anticipated update (at least for me) and it’s going to be touch and go for it to be ready by the end of the month.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
i don’t see it as complaining as he did say dev probably didn’t have much time to work on it. i know it sucks to wait more but it’s a very anticipated update (at least for me) and it’s going to be touch and go for it to be ready by the end of the month.
Yup I was also hoping tbh by this month. But it's taking time sadly. Last update with chris shower also took like 4.5 months.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Chris is going to txt her about how she will come to his house and they will get intimate if she doesn't he will tell David what has been going on,after that she goes to the garage crying cause she thought she had control of chris.
Blackmailing a lawyer? I know she’s the dumbest lawyer in the world, but she’s got Hank “the tank” who could pulverize Chris physically and financially if she asked him too

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
__________________________________+++++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Couto25 thanks for the update

Well... the prior sneak peek of Anna crying in the garage puts somethings to rest. Some were wondering what she was wearing and looking for a context for the scene. Mystery solved, Anna's nighttime outfit. Now the question which scene occurs first... this one or the prior one?

From the overall clues it seems the day for Anna started out poorly likely an argument (about how she was dressed) with David. Day got better with all the attention she got. Had lunch with Kendra and got some more wonderfully bad ideas and the wrong kind of encouragement. Can't be certain but I think the "go shopping with Jake" is in the update {which would be skipped if earlier Anna said no}. Anna gets home, goes do Robinson's house and gets a lot of BS which leaves Anna upset. Wouldn't be surprised that the morning fight with David was only round one and it picked up in the evening.

Now... with the last two teasers Anna is in the garage which makes me think David stormed out and Anna lost it. And this one is Anna thinking the worst of their futures.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
__________________________________+++++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Couto25 thanks for the update

Well... the prior sneak peek of Anna crying in the garage puts somethings to rest. Some were wondering what she was wearing and looking for a context for the scene. Mystery solved, Anna's nighttime outfit. Now the question which scene occurs first... this one or the prior one?

From the overall clues it seems the day for Anna started out poorly likely an argument (about how she was dressed) with David. Day got better with all the attention she got. Had lunch with Kendra and got some more wonderfully bad ideas and the wrong kind of encouragement. Can't be certain but I think the "go shopping with Jake" is in the update {which would be skipped if earlier Anna said no}. Anna gets home, goes do Robinson's house and gets a lot of BS which leaves Anna upset. Wouldn't be surprised that the morning fight with David was only round one and it picked up in the evening.

Now... with the last two teasers Anna is in the garage which makes me think David stormed out and Anna lost it. And this one is Anna thinking the worst of their futures.
No David argument didn't happened in the morning lol...she was giving handjob in the morning to Chris..David was not at home... argument might happen when she comes back from office. But if David stormed out or went to a business meeting...my guess is he's stormed out due to argument...so Ana will text Chris about whatever Leonard might have told Rob..and he'll take the opportunity of Ana being alone like last time When David stayed at Chris home.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
i am hoping that the argument between David and Anna happens after David finds her conversation history with Chris on his phone and then beats Chris to a pulp and heads home to confront Anna about it.. could happen? right? #DEATHTOCHRIS
Nope it can't happen..I don't think Chris will be the one to get caught..maybe it'll be Jake because David is jealous of jake . And he only keeps an eye on what Ana do with Jake..that piss him off.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes