Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

Hello,
Here's the latest update of "A Perfect Marriage." This is the same update the patrons received. It's a relatively small update. The next update will be the conclusion of Part 1, and it should be ready at the beginning of October.
As I've warned before, this Visual Novel is a slow burn, so I recommend having the mindset to enjoy the journey and not expect instant gratification.
Enjoy!
Windows :
Mac :
Android :

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hello,
Here's the latest update of "A Perfect Marriage." This is the same update the patrons received. It's a relatively small update. The next update will be the conclusion of Part 1, and it should be ready at the beginning of October.
As I've warned before, this Visual Novel is a slow burn, so I recommend having the mindset to enjoy the journey and not expect instant gratification.
Enjoy!
Windows : mega
Mac : mega
Android : mega
let's play thanks bro ;)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Me too, the pace of the game is very good, which makes it addictive anyway, a lot of things must have happened in the missing scenes I'm looking forward to the end of part 1 and the beginning of part 2 I really want to have fun seeing Anna's expectations :cool:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes Kendra's goal is to destroy David and Anna's perfect marriage it's even if the ex is planning all this I have some doubts about her at the beginning of the story she throwing away those medicines in the bathroom and planning her revenge you can tell that love that she has for David is still there

Even if it is a sick love of a crazy woman who is hurt hurt and wants to make David suffer but deep down Kendra what back and she will do everything to get Anna out of her way like blackmailing Anna like you said slowly corrupting making him sleep with other men and with that she will be keeping several proofs of the cheating wife :devilish:

And then just show everything to David and get what's hers back but she's going to make David suffer a lot and then win him back and in that she shows that he made a mistake in abandoning her :geek:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Yes Kendra's goal is to destroy David and Anna's perfect marriage it's even if the ex is planning all this I have some doubts about her at the beginning of the story she throwing away those medicines in the bathroom and planning her revenge you can tell that love that she has for David is still there

Even if it is a sick love of a crazy woman who is hurt hurt and wants to make David suffer but deep down Kendra what back and she will do everything to get Anna out of her way like blackmailing Anna like you said slowly corrupting making him sleep with other men and with that she will be keeping several proofs of the cheating wife :devilish:

And then just show everything to David and get what's hers back but she's going to make David suffer a lot and then win him back and in that she shows that he made a mistake in abandoning her :geek:
But did David abandon her because he knew he had a mental illness or for some other reason?

Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Hello all,

Just posted the v0.4 update. Not a lot of action, but it contains some important stuff. Next up is Friday & Saturday in the v0.5 release which will conclude Part 1. I think you'll like where Part 1 ends. It will be posted to Gold patrons sometime in the beginning of October.

As for the "missing" scene with Anna and Chris in the morning - I feel your pain - I wanted to put that scene in there so bad, but in the long run I've decided it's better to wait until Anna's POV and keep some excitement going for Part 2. And no, I'm not purposely trying to string this game along and tease you to death... there's a clear plan ahead and it involves a lot of build-up in the first two parts. Things will start to crystalize in the v0.5 update.

Hope you enjoy!

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Hello all,

Just posted the v0.4 update. Not a lot of action, but it contains some important stuff. Next up is Friday & Saturday in the v0.5 release which will conclude Part 1. I think you'll like where Part 1 ends. It will be posted to Gold patrons sometime in the beginning of October.

As for the "missing" scene with Anna and Chris in the morning - I feel your pain - I wanted to put that scene in there so bad, but in the long run I've decided it's better to wait until Anna's POV and keep some excitement going for Part 2. And no, I'm not purposely trying to string this game along and tease you to death... there's a clear plan ahead and it involves a lot of build-up in the first two parts. Things will start to crystalize in the v0.5 update.

Hope you enjoy!
I think it was good that it was not shown what Chris is doing in the morning. They should have a place in CH2 I wonder what choice will you give us there?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Kendra is a bunny boiler and Anna is David's bunny. She is just going about boiling her a different way.

This was a good update, if a little short and sweet. Kendra really made her presence known, you know, for somebody who didn't even appear. Loved the interaction between Chris and Jake. Anna really is surrounded with angry dick. Heck, even introducing Armando showed that there is yet another pussy-seeking missile locked onto Anna's vagina. I'm only playing the path where David is honest with Anna and not flirting with Gym girl, but if that path results in the kind of argument that they had in the bedroom I would hate to see what results from the other path.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Kendra is a bunny boiler and Anna is David's bunny. She is just going about boiling her a different way.

This was a good update, if a little short and sweet. Kendra really made her presence known, you know, for somebody who didn't even appear. Loved the interaction between Chris and Jake. Anna really is surrounded with angry dick. Heck, even introducing Armando showed that there is yet another pussy-seeking missile locked onto Anna's vagina. I'm only playing the path where David is honest with Anna and not flirting with Gym girl, but if that path results in the kind of argument that they had in the bedroom I would hate to see what results from the other path.
There, everyone is working to destroy this marriage. Some sexual predators work together, others later join the herd to hunt Anna.

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
No matter what goes I m playing good David and i m predicting my ending already if anna does something which is out of my control I m divorcing her in the end and if this game contain revenge on kendra and others then is a best deal for me.. Just my opinion on how I will play .

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes